PDA

View Full Version : Games That Should Have A Sequel

MeesterMarcus
04-21-2010, 10:17 AM
The game I wish had a sequel or in development for sequel would have to be Jade Empire. Not many people have played the game, which is sad. It's one of the best games ever made in my opinion. I was so drawn into the design, the story, the graphics (at the time), and the combat was fairly cool. A Jade Empire 2 on a next gen system would be incredible.

What games do you wish had a sequel?

http://www.godheval.net/images/jade-empire.jpg

Muser
04-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Timesplitters.

Mister Sinister
04-21-2010, 10:29 AM
I'd have liked to see the Xenosaga series go the initially planned 12-game route, given the direction the story was taking.

Mixability
04-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Little Ninja Brothers.......got the hell played out of it during my middle school summer vacation. Just a weird NES RPG that I remember being funny as hell.

IronMexican
04-21-2010, 11:09 AM
San Andreas should have a direct sequel.

Duff McCartney
04-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II...the first one was great, the second one was better..and the story in the second game ended on a cliffhanger..and then they decided to make Champions of Norrath.

The game was fucking awesome, and the item creation was out of this world. You could be powerful as fuck with a ring that gave you so much strength and magic.

Also I think the game that everyone is still waiting on is Duke Nukem 3D. That game needs to have a sequel already. It's been over 12 years that everyone has been wanting the sequel.

CuckingFunt
04-21-2010, 01:39 PM
I want a current gen Earthworm Jim.

The Reckoning
04-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64 never got a sequel because Rareware sold out to Microsoft

:bang

ive been waiting on that for 10 years now

redzero
04-21-2010, 01:43 PM
The lack of Bebe's Kids Too is sickening.

Death In June
04-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Eternal darkness needs a sequel and a battletoads remake on xbox live would be cool.

Sec24Row7
04-21-2010, 04:21 PM
There needs to be a comprehensively cool 3D Gen 1 Macross Robotech Game

baseline bum
04-21-2010, 04:32 PM

Yeah, Rockstar needs to forget that abortion GTA4 ever existed. Just throw all that code out, all the models, all the voice actors (except Lazlow). Just clean shop and make a San Andreas, maybe in an area like Chicago+Detroit+Toronto or something. The next character should have a hardness factor no less than CJ (though another unapologetic gangster like Tommy Vercetti would be even better).

tp2021
04-21-2010, 04:36 PM
I'd love to play another Soul Reaver game, or at least something in the Legacy of Cain series. Especially with next-gen graphics. I just really like everything about Raziel's character and backstory.

LnGrrrR
04-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Good thread! :tu

Planeswalker - This game f'ing rocked, and if you haven't played it... go play it. The graphics are dated as hell but the storyline and characters kick face.

River City Ransom - I don't know if you could make a good sequel, but hot damn I loved this game.

Eternal Darkness - I would love to see a game like this on a next-gen system.

TheProfessor
04-21-2010, 05:46 PM
E.V.O.: Search for Eden.

Mr. Peabody
04-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Timesplitters.

Timesplitters did have a sequel -

http://fpmedia.insidegamer.nl/clubs_media/168_1192555242.jpg

Mixability
04-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II...the first one was great, the second one was better..and the story in the second game ended on a cliffhanger..and then they decided to make Champions of Norrath.

The game was fucking awesome, and the item creation was out of this world. You could be powerful as fuck with a ring that gave you so much strength and magic.

Also I think the game that everyone is still waiting on is Duke Nukem 3D. That game needs to have a sequel already. It's been over 12 years that everyone has been wanting the sequel.

Duke 3d is well past its wait. Its a semi-parody of an action star that doesn't really exist anymore. With the Halo/GOW era already well established, could a Duke game really break into that market? Maybe for nostalgia, but I couldn't see it breaking sales numbers.

Cry Havoc
04-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics
Ico
Shadow of the Colossus
Counterstrike (Source is not a sequel)
Road Rash (gotta love what that would look like with today's graphics)
X-Com: UFO Defense (a REAL sequel)
Okami

Hmmm... what else...

redzero
04-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics
Ico
Shadow of the Colossus
Counterstrike (Source is not a sequel)
Road Rash (gotta love what that would look like with today's graphics)
X-Com: UFO Defense (a REAL sequel)
Okami

Hmmm... what else...

I would love a FFT sequel if most of the party returns.

Shaolin-Style
04-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Agree with FFT

Also would want a true Guardian Heroes from the Sega Saturn sequel.

Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines sequel (mmorpg doesn't count,)

Jedi Knight series needs another game not this crappy stuff about darth vader's apprentice

Virtua Fighter 6 needs to come out

And street fighter 5, go ahead and encourage them to skip the street fighter 4 alpha releases and get straight to the big sequel.

CuckingFunt
04-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Ico
Shadow of the Colossus

Technically the third of the trilogy:
T4E0e-ZCn14

baseline bum
04-21-2010, 11:13 PM
River City Ransom - I don't know if you could make a good sequel, but hot damn I loved this game.

Man, that game is classic. Not only is the fighting great, the music top-notch, the characters very well-drawn.... but the dialog is hilarious. I love when you beat the shit out of someone and they yell BARF!.

chungoman
04-21-2010, 11:30 PM
This game.

http://www.endless.hu/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/grim-fandango_box_front2.jpg

MeesterMarcus
04-21-2010, 11:37 PM

I remember that game :lol. I think it was for the Sega Genesis right?

MeesterMarcus
04-21-2010, 11:41 PM

I had so much fun with San Andreas. The size of that game was so ridiculous, and there were so many features. The story was badass too.

Have you heard of Red Dead Redemption? That game looks very promising. It's my most hyped game for 2010.

MeesterMarcus
04-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Agree with FFT

Also would want a true Guardian Heroes from the Sega Saturn sequel.

Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines sequel (mmorpg doesn't count,)

Jedi Knight series needs another game not this crappy stuff about darth vader's apprentice

Virtua Fighter 6 needs to come out

And street fighter 5, go ahead and encourage them to skip the street fighter 4 alpha releases and get straight to the big sequel.

Did you hear about the Marvel Vs Capcom coming out? I think its releasing next year though.

CuckingFunt
04-21-2010, 11:47 PM
I remember that game :lol. I think it was for the Sega Genesis right?

It was multi-platform, I think, but I played it on Genesis.

Earthworm Jim 2 is one of my favorite games of all time and still gets played when I visit my dad's house. For some reason he's never unhooked the Genesis from one of the upstairs TVs.

Shaolin-Style
04-22-2010, 12:02 AM
Did you hear about the Marvel Vs Capcom coming out? I think its releasing next year though.

Yeah that's encouraging but only thing that bugs me is that they're making the graphics better and likely cutting the roster as a result.

But looks like deadpool and dante from devil may cry will be in it so that makes me hopeful.

Toe Jam and Earl needs another sequel, the earthworm jim talk made me thing about my own awesome genesis days.

And golden axe needs a good sequel.

Mister Sinister
04-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Yeah that's encouraging but only thing that bugs me is that they're making the graphics better and likely cutting the roster as a result.

But looks like deadpool and dante from devil may cry will be in it so that makes me hopeful.

Toe Jam and Earl needs another sequel, the earthworm jim talk made me thing about my own awesome genesis days.

And golden axe needs a good sequel.
I'd like to see Apocalypse as a playable character, along with some more MegaMan-verse from Capcom, and, it goes without saying, Mister Sinister and Norman Osborn (either as the Green Goblin or as the Iron Patriot), on the Marvel end.

LnGrrrR
04-22-2010, 09:18 AM
I need to pick up Dark Avengers vol 2... that's on my horizon with Fables vol 8, Invincible vol 1, and possibly that All-Star Superman two vol by Grant. Picked it up and read a few pages in Borders, looked interesting.

I've got an order coming in from Amazon already though, with Walking Dead vol 11 and Chew vol 2.

LnGrrrR
04-22-2010, 09:24 AM
They need to throw Frank West from Dead Rising into that game too. Speaking of sequels, they better not screw up Dead Rising 2.

Other cool capcom characters they should throw in:

Haggar from Final Fight and Saturday Night Slam Masters
The Gargoyle from Demon's Crest
King Arthur from Ghouls N' Ghosts

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-22-2010, 09:55 AM

Two actually:
http://i.testfreaks.co.uk/images/products/600x400/252/timesplitters-future-perfect-78194.431356.jpg

With that said, it would be nice to see one for the latest consoles. The games had a great sense of humor and a plethora of multiplayer set ups. The market's flooded with so many super realistic FPS games the franchise could probably carve out a spot for itself as a breath of fresh air.

As for my additions to the list, I think it's time for Arch Rivals to make a comeback. I know that NBA Jam was kind spawned by that but I'd love to see an basketball game in the vein of the latest Blitz games.

Shaolin-Style
04-22-2010, 10:50 AM
They need to throw Frank West from Dead Rising into that game too. Speaking of sequels, they better not screw up Dead Rising 2.

Other cool capcom characters they should throw in:

Haggar from Final Fight and Saturday Night Slam Masters
The Gargoyle from Demon's Crest
King Arthur from Ghouls N' Ghosts

Haggar always gets left off cause of Zangief, but he should make it one of these days. As for other capcom characters I want, I'd like a really obscure one from like one of the capcom Dungeons and Dragons games such as the mage from Shadows Over Mystara.

But if you look at the silhouettes from the teasers one guy looks to be Frank West.

Also studying those silhouettes I think Penance from marvel is making it in.

MeesterMarcus
04-22-2010, 11:13 AM
I'd love to play another Soul Reaver game, or at least something in the Legacy of Cain series. Especially with next-gen graphics. I just really like everything about Raziel's character and backstory.

I've always wanted to play those games when I was younger, but I never got around to it. I heard it was really good.

IronMexican
04-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64 never got a sequel because Rareware sold out to Microsoft

You never played Live and Reloaded for the Xbox? Had the worst controls I've ever seen.

Mister Sinister
04-22-2010, 04:21 PM
I need to pick up Dark Avengers vol 2... that's on my horizon with Fables vol 8, Invincible vol 1, and possibly that All-Star Superman two vol by Grant. Picked it up and read a few pages in Borders, looked interesting.

I've got an order coming in from Amazon already though, with Walking Dead vol 11 and Chew vol 2.
Ha. Dark Avengers is delicious. I'm not huge on TPBs, myself...have you been reading Siege?

Duff McCartney
04-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Man, that game is classic. Not only is the fighting great, the music top-notch, the characters very well-drawn.... but the dialog is hilarious. I love when you beat the shit out of someone and they yell BARF!.

Yeah that came is classic. It's like a mix between a side scroller and an RPG! I loved that game. It was great buying those books and getting all these kick ass moves.

The Franchise
04-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Red Dead Revolver.

LnGrrrR
04-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Ha. Dark Avengers is delicious. I'm not huge on TPBs, myself...have you been reading Siege?

I read too fast to wait a month for each comic... heck, I burn through most TPB's in roughly 30-45 minutes.

Siege? No, what's it about? I've only read a few issues from each of the big Marvel storylines (Civil War, Messiah Complex, Secret Wars, etc).

Now that I have a kid, I can't afford to keep up with all the Marvel stuff going on. I just buy the few titles that look interesting, and wiki what I need to to keep up. :)

Collected alot of the Ultimate lineup (except Spidey) until they got a bit old.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-23-2010, 06:43 AM

http://retro.onfray.info/public/xbox/00126312.jpg

Not exactly the kind of sequel most people had in mind, but I guess it'll do.

Muser
04-23-2010, 06:55 AM

Yeah I meant one on the next gen, Timesplitters 4 was in production but then the company went bust I think.

Muser
04-23-2010, 06:56 AM
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 looks pretty sweet too.

Xevious
04-23-2010, 07:39 AM
I want Shenmue 3. :depressed

admiralsnackbar
04-23-2010, 10:31 AM
System Shock 2 (and none of the "Bioshock is a sequel in spirit," stuff, please :lol)

No One Lives Forever, Baldur's Gate (the PC versions) and Thief were another few great franchises that could stand a reboot.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-23-2010, 10:57 AM
There was a game called Freedom Fighters that I played on the PS2. Really good, kind of a modern version of Red Dawn set in NYC. The ending seemed to set up for a sequel that just never happened.

stretch
04-23-2010, 11:14 AM
I think they sorta do it in Japan on some strange cell phone gaming system or something, but a sequel to Final Fantasy 4 would be sweet.

monosylab1k
04-23-2010, 11:22 AM
NBA Live 95

Mister Sinister
04-23-2010, 11:36 AM
I read too fast to wait a month for each comic... heck, I burn through most TPB's in roughly 30-45 minutes.

Siege? No, what's it about? I've only read a few issues from each of the big Marvel storylines (Civil War, Messiah Complex, Secret Wars, etc).

Now that I have a kid, I can't afford to keep up with all the Marvel stuff going on. I just buy the few titles that look interesting, and wiki what I need to to keep up. :)

Collected alot of the Ultimate lineup (except Spidey) until they got a bit old.
Siege is what happens when Norman Osborn decides to invade Asgard. :lol Fucking classic stuff.

MeesterMarcus
04-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Red Dead Revolver.

There is a sequel coming out to Red Dead Revolver. Coming out next month actually. You should check it out, it's awesome.

MeesterMarcus
04-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Red Dead Revolver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD24MkbHQrc

Stringer_Bell
04-23-2010, 01:29 PM
I'd have liked to see the Xenosaga series go the initially planned 12-game route, given the direction the story was taking.

I thought it was a 6 game series? 12 games is too much for that sack of crap series...Xenogears deserved to be the game that was sequelized. I heard all kinds of crazy story routes they wanted to go, damn shame.

Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast = great RPG adventure exploration! A sequel would be too good to bestow on humanity, but I want it anyway. :toast

mingus
04-23-2010, 01:42 PM
i always liked Vice City more than San Andreas. i'd like to see a Vice City 2.

i also wish they'd re-make Resident Evil 2, but keep the same system. not all this run 'n gun stuff that it has turned into (it was waaaay better the old way imo).

mingus
04-23-2010, 01:52 PM
also, one of the best and most underrated games (i've only met a couple of people who've played it) i've ever played is a game called "Mafia" for the PC. i'm not sure if it ever came out on console. i played it for PC a couple of years after it came out and was very impressed. the graphics (at the time), gameplay, and esp. story and characters are great. it's kind of like the GTA games, but it's set in the 50's and it's more realistic. if they make a sequal for this i'll be getting it for sure. i heard they were at one point, but i don't know whatever came of it. i highly recommend this game even now.

i'd also like to see Roller Coaster Tycoon for a next gen system. first one was loads of fun.

resistanze
04-23-2010, 02:11 PM
also, one of the best and most underrated games (i've only met a couple of people who've played it) i've ever played is a game called "Mafia" for the PC. i'm not sure if it ever came out on console. i played it for PC a couple of years after it came out and was very impressed. the graphics (at the time), gameplay, and esp. story and characters are great. it's kind of like the GTA games, but it's set in the 50's and it's more realistic. if they make a sequal for this i'll be getting it for sure. i heard they were at one point, but i don't know whatever came of it. i highly recommend this game even now.

i'd also like to see Roller Coaster Tycoon for a next gen system. first one was loads of fun.

Mafia II comes out in August. The original was badass though, I can't believe it was back in 2002.

lefty
04-23-2010, 02:18 PM
By the way, Arkham Asylum will have a sequel

The Franchise
04-23-2010, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD24MkbHQrc

Just checked out the review, and I have to say this game is going to be epic! Thanks for the letting me know.

blkroadrunners
04-23-2010, 05:08 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/xd9od4.jpg

Sec24Row7
04-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Really looking forward to Diablo 3

The Reckoning
04-23-2010, 08:28 PM
You never played Live and Reloaded for the Xbox? Had the worst controls I've ever seen.

i know of it, but i vowed never to play that game since Microsoft bought Rareware, fired everyone, and butchered the copyrights by making the same game worse just for the namesake. it's the exact same game but with worse controls and out of date material. it's like remaking Clash of the Titans worse than the original. it's not a sequel.

im talking about a real sequel written and programmed by the original team who made the first Conkers Bad Fur Day. seriously, it was the best game i've ever played. multiplayer was kickass, and the single player was the most hilarious shit ever - especially when they made fun of themselves.

lol the giant haystack boss "I'll walk around....aimlessly," which made fun of the simplistic boss design of that era. CBFD was one of the greatest N64 games, and the greatest to come out in the last days of the console.

i wanted a sequel that would make fun of pop culture more relevant to the sequel's time as they did in the original and play on what they had built up in the original game. even the ending was posed for a sequel, with conker getting smashed at the bar and walking the other direction than he had walked at the beginning of the game after getting smashed.

imo, reloaded was a bitch job by Microsoft to try to con CBFD fans like me into buying an XBOX - only to be ashamed that it was a shitty, half-ass remake of the original to capitalize on Microsoft's buying out Nintendo's greatest assest, Rareware, in order to monopolize the game market. they don't give two shits about making good games - just preventing their competitors from doing so. they did the same shit with Perfect Dark, but unlike CBFD, they kind of sort of made a sequel, which was shitty too.

seriously, the day Microsoft bought out Rareware was one of the worst days of my life. they made goldeneye, donkey kong country, banjo kazooie and CBFD.

MeesterMarcus
04-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Really looking forward to Diablo 3

Me too man, that game looks sickk. Definitely going to be a Monk.

MeesterMarcus
04-23-2010, 11:30 PM
i always liked Vice City more than San Andreas. i'd like to see a Vice City 2.

i also wish they'd re-make Resident Evil 2, but keep the same system. not all this run 'n gun stuff that it has turned into (it was waaaay better the old way imo).

I second that. Vice City was amazing.

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2010, 01:24 AM
KOTOR needs a true sequel, not this girl apprentice crap

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2010, 03:36 AM

Oh, sweetie, I can give you an current gen Earthworm Jim.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2010, 03:37 AM

I remember that game coming out and thinking how gay and young the kids must have been that played that game.
I was like Rareware wtf

Final Fantasy Tactics is the only game I agree with so far. That game had unlimited potential. Keep the battle system intact, make the battlefields a thousand times larger, let us use 50 characters as opposed to 5, and you got yourself a modern day Ogre Battle 3.

Unlimited potential. Staggeringly unlimited potential. Don't even need a story, or any original characters like someone else mentioned. The gaming system was so ahead of its time, just needed better hardware to run it.

TDMVPDPOY
04-24-2010, 03:46 AM
im waitin for d3 also to get back into the mmorpg games...

Shaolin-Style
04-24-2010, 04:33 AM
If they tweaked a few things FFT could have some nice online multiplayer also. They could make it span beyond just 1v1, make it a really fun experience online, or really annoying depending on how bad you lose.

Unfortunately Square is so off the deep end with what they do these days.

I'd like something done with the FF7 aftermath besides weird movies/handheld games. I can only imagine how well a FF7-sequel would've sold. Or hell if they even remade the exact same game with their obsessive graphics graphics graphics mindset I'd love that.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2010, 04:53 AM
If they tweaked a few things FFT could have some nice online multiplayer also. They could make it span beyond just 1v1, make it a really fun experience online, or really annoying depending on how bad you lose.

Unfortunately Square is so off the deep end with what they do these days.

I'd like something done with the FF7 aftermath besides weird movies/handheld games. I can only imagine how well a FF7-sequel would've sold. Or hell if they even remade the exact same game with their obsessive graphics graphics graphics mindset I'd love that.

True. Don't follow as closely but Square seems to be losing its allure.

FFT was seriously one of the most unlimited potential games. Starfox 64 comes to mind, though that was before FFT. You had an incredible 3D world, the other ships talking to you, and all the ports on the N64 that every American knew would never actually get used bc the next gen system would push the 64 outta the way.

FFT had the right idea though. I'm blown away that the only comparable game actually came out concomitant with it, that Tactics Ogre game.

The Reckoning
04-24-2010, 08:45 AM
I remember that game coming out and thinking how gay and young the kids must have been that played that game.
I was like Rareware wtf

cbfd was one of the most graphic, slandering games there was.

seriously?

then you say you want a final fantasy sequel

rofl

LnGrrrR
04-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Siege is what happens when Norman Osborn decides to invade Asgard. :lol Fucking classic stuff.

Ha! Sounds awesome. I'll look for it. Norman Osborn has become a big player... Sorta like Marvel's Lex Luther.

LnGrrrR
04-24-2010, 12:38 PM
MOTOR is kinda getting a sequel... An MMO.

And Starfox 64 introduced the now ubiquitous Rumble Pak feature, Nintendo being the innovator they often are.

Mister Sinister
04-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Ha! Sounds awesome. I'll look for it. Norman Osborn has become a big player... Sorta like Marvel's Lex Luther.
Fair comparison, though I think Osborn's crossed the Moral Event Horizon worse than Luthor.

Kamnik
04-24-2010, 02:00 PM
This game.

http://www.endless.hu/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/grim-fandango_box_front2.jpg

Hell yes!

A legendary game, crazy funny! :toast

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2010, 02:12 PM
cbfd was one of the most graphic, slandering games there was.

seriously?

then you say you want a final fantasy sequel

rofl

Its just what I thought at the time. Rareware had a penchant for making video game graphics look very kid-like dating back to the snes days iirc.

its probably the only way they were able to easily release a game like that at the time

The Reckoning
04-24-2010, 06:15 PM
lol little kid

pJ2kwUboLDQ

wWiC_NK4ihw

_f0aPG_55RY

IronMexican
04-24-2010, 06:39 PM
It can't be that hard to get it through you're head, reckoning. He saw Rare and the graphics and assumed it was some kiddie platformer like Banjo Kazooie.

The Reckoning
04-24-2010, 10:16 PM
haha i know thats what he meant its just funny that he must have seen it from another medium besides the official commercial, which i just posted.

i have to admit though, diddy kong racing was pretty awesome, but i was pretty young at the time.

Gerryatrics
04-25-2010, 03:40 AM
Trying to stick to games that aren't sequels themselves.

http://thanmoreseries.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/soa.jpg

http://fly.thruhere.net/images/acclaim-forsaken.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2232/2282098759_78844a2c87.jpg
I guess there technically was a "Herzog", but I don't think it was released in the US.

http://i22.tinypic.com/2whh8bl.jpg
A sequel to American McGee's Alice may be in the works. So...yay!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s134/TheEviL2k2/prey/prey_cover.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u7Dt01_FxSo/SFoK_3WDnuI/AAAAAAAAASU/5SX_5axUOJw/s400/halflopp.jpg
An expansion, not a sequel. Needs a sequel of it's own however.

Muser
04-25-2010, 06:53 AM
A decent Silent Hill game, after 3 it's sucked ass.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2010, 03:27 PM
haha i know thats what he meant its just funny that he must have seen it from another medium besides the official commercial, which i just posted.

i have to admit though, diddy kong racing was pretty awesome, but i was pretty young at the time.

I used to get nintendo power and electronic gaming monthly
And seeing that commercial does ring a bell.

you know what I may have mistaken my first impression for that banjo kazookie game someone mentioned earlier.

one of those games with little cute animals

MeesterMarcus
05-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Just got Red Dead Redemption. I can't stop playing it, it's amazing.

Dex
05-19-2010, 11:48 AM
http://www.gaminggenerations.com/store/images/tigerheli_NES.jpg

http://aladdinsarcade.com/images/consoles/nintendo/nes/large/radracer.jpg
(I know there was a Rad Racer II, but an updated version would be slick)

http://guineapig119.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/box_128241.jpg

http://www.vgmastersclub.com/roms/nes/CaptainSkyhawk.jpg

The Gemini Method
05-19-2010, 12:34 PM
Rad Racer!!!

xellos88330
05-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Ikari Warriors

MeesterMarcus
12-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Shogun 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bYuFn8df4