PDA

View Full Version : Spurs-Mavs Game 2 Live Blog

Findog
04-21-2010, 10:39 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3542/3765920737_0bfc79c460_o.jpg

Findog
04-21-2010, 10:45 AM
I won't be on Spurstalk during the game, since I'm a superstitious sort and they won Game 1 when I wasn't near a computer.

Things I expect to see tonight: The Spurs will mix up their coverages, sometimes playing Dirk straight up and sometimes doubling him. The doubles will come earlier tonight since Pop won't want him to get into a rhythm, whereas on Sunday he didn't want the other Dallas players getting into a rhythm and getting hot. If McDyess can stay out of foul trouble, he gives the Spurs the best chance at keeping Dirk from beast mode.

They will play Blair more - they don't really have a choice. With Hill injured or limited, they don't have as much depth as we do. Pop will have to overcome his aversion to playing rookies. The Spurs are at a huge rebounding disadvantage in this series if they don't play Blair more. I think overall the Spurs will play with more energy and desperation - going down 0-2 will be pretty bad for their chances, since Dallas can win at the AT&T Center and they're not beating us 4 out of 5.

Jason Terry will need to step the fuck up - he's going to get more open looks tonight as a result of doubles on Dirk and he needs to knock them down. JJ Barea needs to make a fucking shot now and then too - he's a complete liability on defense, but he will also need to step up on offense to counter the renewed pressure on Dirk.

The Mavs are going to have to step their game up because the Spurs are playing with their backs to the wall and want to avoid 0-2 at all costs.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Yeah, from the Spurs' side of things, while early doubles on Dirk are prolly unavoidable, they can't afford to let Terry hit a couple in a row early on in tha game. For all of his poor shooting lately, all he needs is a few baskets to fall to get into one of his infuriating, arms-spread-wide-causing streaks.

The more I think about this series, the more matchup problems I see, and the more depressed I become.

I NEVER wanted to see DAL this year. I didn't expect a 'chip or anything anyways, so not getting put out by the Mavs two years in a row didn't seem like that much to ask for.

Fuck Pop.

Blake
04-21-2010, 11:01 AM
The Mavs are going to have to step their game up because the Spurs are playing with their backs to the wall and want to avoid 0-2 at all costs.

na, if the Spurs come back home down 0-2, then it's just the Mavs protecting the home court as scheduled.

If the Spurs can go into game 5 with the series tied 2-2, then the series starts over as a best of 3.

Findog
04-21-2010, 11:02 AM
na, if the Spurs come back home down 0-2, then it's just the Mavs protecting the home court as scheduled.

If the Spurs can go into game 5 with the series tied 2-2, then the series starts over as a best of 3.

The Mavs have now won 9 of their last 11 against San Antonio. I just think from a momentum and confidence perspective, it's not good to go down 0-2.

Giuseppe
04-21-2010, 11:07 AM
This goes to the Spurs tonite. One of their specials.

j.dizzle
04-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Nobody feels very confident about their chances going down 0-2 in a series..That means you have to win the next 4 out 5 which is pretty damn hard..That said, look for SA to go all out today..I think it'll be a close one, kind of like the Utah/Denver & OKC/LA game 2's.

Ghazi
04-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Surprised the league didn't throw Dan Crawford out there for this one.

I guess they're rooting for the Mavs :).

Ghazi
04-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Popovich send a bad psychological message to his team in the 3rd quarter with a hack a damp

"we're the inferior team and have to resort to gimmick ass lame tricks to give ourselves a chance"

LMAO Pop damaging his teams fragile psyche :lmao :lmao

Doesnt help calling his teams dogs either... although they are :lol

Findog
04-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Popovich send a bad psychological message to his team in the 3rd quarter with a hack a damp

"we're the inferior team and have to resort to gimmick ass lame tricks to give ourselves a chance"

Eh, I think it was more of embarrassing his guys into playing better. Don't get too cocky, I am still fully expecting a 7-game series.

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 11:24 AM
The JET will be on the runway. Big time 3 in game 1 that basically sealed the deal. Hopefully he contributes more tonight.

Giuseppe
04-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Don't get too cocky

Stay humble!

anonoftheinternets
04-21-2010, 11:28 AM

i dont think you should be celebrating just yet. :) .. might be prudent to wait and watch.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 11:31 AM
The JET will be on the runway. Big time 3 in game 1 that basically sealed the deal. Hopefully he contributes more tonight.

:depressed

clambake
04-21-2010, 11:36 AM
mavs aren't winning a title this year, so, i'd like to see the spurs play well, and then roddy will get to play.

nkdlunch
04-21-2010, 11:36 AM
Like I been saying. Kidd is the one with the brains and balls in that team. I will not be surprised if they sweep the SPurs and it would all be thanks to Kidd.

that being said. Spurs gonna play better than game 1 for sure. And if Hill gets healthy, this series is going to be looong.

I am sticking to Spurs in 7.

Lukor
04-21-2010, 11:37 AM

Unfortunately the Jet has trouble locating the runway lately.

clambake
04-21-2010, 11:38 AM
mavs are going to be brick masons tonight.

nkdlunch
04-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Unfortunately the Jet has trouble locating the runway lately.

the jet got volcanic ash in his engines

AnthonyM
04-21-2010, 11:44 AM
I think the Spurs need to keep McDyess on Dirk for as long as possible. I know Pop doesn't want to tire him out, but it's now or never right now.

I expect him to throw doubles at Dirk early since playing him straight up didn't work last game. If we double too hard or when Dirk is too far out, it could spell big problems for the Spurs if Terry or Kidd get going.

A lot of matchup problems for the Spurs but when they play their best game, they're tough for any team to beat. Hopefully, they can keep Dallas in check for the first half and not let them get into rhythm, and then when Dallas goes on a run in the 3rd, hopefully we have enough of a lead to weather the storm.

Easier said than done.

Frenzy
04-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Oh and let's not have a billion turn overs.

Findog
04-21-2010, 12:18 PM
George Hill will play tonight:

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/04/hill-a-go-for-tonight.html

Perhaps a 3-guard lineup of Hill, Tony and Manu together?

Phillip
04-21-2010, 12:58 PM
I think the Spurs need to keep McDyess on Dirk for as long as possible. I know Pop doesn't want to tire him out, but it's now or never right now.

I don't think its a matter of tiring Dice out. It's that he gets in foul trouble too quickly. He bites on every fake Dirk puts up, and is too small and slow to stick with Dirk when he gets in triple threat position.

Findog
04-21-2010, 12:59 PM
I don't think its a matter of tiring Dice out. It's that he gets in foul trouble too quickly. He bites on every fake Dirk puts up, and is too small and slow to stick with Dirk when he gets in triple threat position.

4 fouls in 23 minutes on Sunday. Hopefully that keeps up, since he's their best 1-on-1 option for checking Dirk.

Muser
04-21-2010, 01:02 PM
If Hill can play at the level he has before Derek Fisher and a fucking camera man injured him then the Spurs have a damn good chance IMO.

mavs>spurs2
04-21-2010, 01:02 PM
i seriously doubt if the spurs try to play him straight up again. didn't they resort to doubling him at some point last year as well? dirk has improved his passing out of a double team, and the spurs don't really have the players to trap him very effectively, so i don't think it should be a problem. spurs are just fucked, unless manu, duncan, and TP all decide to run absolutely WILD

Chomag
04-21-2010, 01:05 PM
I honestly still don't think Spurs are a good enough team to take down Dallas, but the Spurs are going to play much better then game 1. Dallas better be ready to step it up and bring it this game or else there might be an upset.

leemajors
04-21-2010, 01:06 PM
I can't wait to see bogans get 20 minutes and set record lows for +/-. Maybe I'll watch some of Breaking Bad season 2 and try not to cringe when the score updates hit my phone.

Phillip
04-21-2010, 01:07 PM
:lmao they even tried triple teaming him late in the game on sunday

spurs are fucked

5 game series at best

Findog
04-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Both teams have room for improvement. Mavs are not going to get a 28-14 FT advantage again (not counting Hack-a-Damp), Dirk won't shoot 86% again. So Terry/Barea can't shoot 2/11 again in a combined 37 minutes.

I did think Dallas did a good job of running the Spurs off the 3-pt line. They only attempted 11 on Sunday after averaging 19 a game in the regular season.

Muser
04-21-2010, 01:57 PM
I really don't know why I keep saying this game after game, but RJ needs to attack the fucking basket more. :bang

Blake
04-21-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm ok with Dirk getting 40+ as long as the rest of the Mavs are not effective.

Tony needs to do a better job at hounding Kidd, imo.

in2deep
04-21-2010, 02:29 PM
It's only game 2

FkLA
04-21-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm ok with Dirk getting 40+ as long as the rest of the Mavs are not effective.

Tony needs to do a better job at hounding Kidd, imo.

Exactly. Amare scored like 35 ppg during all those series against the Suns and Spurs won every single one of them. Dirk will get his regardless of how the Spurs play him, worry about the rest of the other guys. Besides like Tim said that German vagina aint going 12 of 14 every single game, he will go off but not like that regularly.

Hill is the key though, without a healthy/effective Hill Spurs have no shot.

AnthonyM
04-21-2010, 03:47 PM

Yeah, I agree with that.

But still, I don't think Bonner should see extended time on him. If Dice gets into foul trouble then I think maybe then Pop should start throwing double teams at him.

Either way, we need Dice on Nowitzki despite his obvious advantages...It looked like he bothered Dirk more than any other Spurs player did, and I thought Dice did a decent job of contesting shots as well as making it tough for Dirk to get position where he wanted.

dmavs41
04-21-2010, 03:54 PM
crofl boner gonna cover dirk again, dirks going for 48 tonight.

lurker
04-21-2010, 04:05 PM
I can't wait to see bogans get 20 minutes and set record lows for +/-. Maybe I'll watch some of Breaking Bad season 2 and try not to cringe when the score updates hit my phone.
:toast Season 2 was television at it's finest. Some intense shit on that show.

spurspf
04-21-2010, 04:39 PM
i seriously doubt if the spurs try to play him straight up again. didn't they resort to doubling him at some point last year as well? dirk has improved his passing out of a double team, and the spurs don't really have the players to trap him very effectively, so i don't think it should be a problem. spurs are just fucked, unless manu, duncan, and TP all decide to run absolutely WILD

I believe you are out thinking this, the smarter play would have Dirk going Amare on them.

baseline bum
04-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Bonner guarding Nowitzki in single coverage again tonight would be a nightmare, but Pop's stubborn, so you never know.

badfish22
04-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Bonner guarding Nowitzki in single coverage again tonight would be a nightmare, but Pop's stubborn, so you never know.

http://i39.tinypic.com/k3lriq.jpg

Ghazi
04-21-2010, 06:03 PM
:lol

da_suns_fan
04-21-2010, 06:08 PM
If the Spurs lose tonight, stick a spork in them.

DPG21920
04-21-2010, 06:12 PM
WEcckX1kHWI

monosylab1k
04-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Dirk will cool down some, but it's playoff time so he'll still get his 30+.

Can Jason Terry step up? That's the key to this game, because once again Roddy Beaubois won't see any game time. JET is the x-factor.

If Jet has a good night, Mavs win. If he doesn't, I see the Spurs taking it.

badfish22
04-21-2010, 06:54 PM
I hope Caron has another good game. Maybe we have finally found a consistent second option.

Findog
04-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Dirk will cool down some, but it's playoff time so he'll still get his 30+.

Can Jason Terry step up? That's the key to this game, because once again Roddy Beaubois won't see any game time. JET is the x-factor.

If Jet has a good night, Mavs win. If he doesn't, I see the Spurs taking it.

That, and the Mavs need to match the energy level and intensity San Antonio no doubt will bring. I don't know that the Spurs will shoot well, or execute their sets with precision, but they're going to up the energy level. I'd be very surprised if we win an easy one tonight.

We need to continue to run them off the 3-pt line, be aggressive attacking the paint, control the board, and make sure Dirk gets the ball where he wants it. There's not much they can do playing him straight up versus double-teams once he's where he wants to be. So they have to be prepared for ball denial defense by San Antonio.

mogrovejo
04-21-2010, 07:35 PM
That, and the Mavs need to match the energy level and intensity San Antonio no doubt will bring. I don't know that the Spurs will shoot well, or execute their sets with precision, but they're going to up the energy level. I'd be very surprised if we win an easy one tonight.

We need to continue to run them off the 3-pt line, be aggressive attacking the paint, control the board, and make sure Dirk gets the ball where he wants it. There's not much they can do playing him straight up versus double-teams once he's where he wants to be. So they have to be prepared for ball denial defense by San Antonio.

THat's what I'd do if I were Popovich. Problem is, the Mavs isolate Nowitzki on the elbow where is tough to front or double (the Spurs tried it late in the last game and the Mavs got a couple of 3s because it was so easy for Nowitzki to pass to an open shooter) or on the mid-post, where the Spurs can front, but that would make Nowitzki catch closer to the baseline and it'd be a lot harder for the Spurs to send the double because there would be a lot of ground to cover and then to recover if Nowitzki passes out. I think they need to play ball denial and to be prepared to start doubling Nowitzki; if he gets on a rhythm like he did last game he'll just shoot over Bonner or Dice the moment he faces the basket.

j.dizzle
04-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Cant wait for this game, the eastern conference games are just so god damn boring for the most part haha.

Findog
04-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Cant wait for this game, the eastern conference games are just so god damn boring for the most part haha.

Yep, I'm having trouble staying awake through Magic-Cats.

benefactor
04-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Yep, I'm having trouble staying awake through Magic-Cats.
ST ftw.

benefactor
04-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Bringing it so far. :tu

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Sucks that the series is tied 1-1 just like that.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Mavs'll make their run.

If we could hit a fucking FT, we'd be up by double digits.

Ridiculous.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Spurs not taking advantage.

Makes me sick.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Aaaaand awesome.

Timmy w/ 2 now.

Fuck Mav fans.

mogrovejo
04-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Got to post up Caron on the block against Manu, way better than trying to take him off the dribble. The Mavs are playing dumb.

Capt Bringdown
04-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Amazing how missed FT's seem to trigger a momentum/energy drain.

Amarelooms
04-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Honestly Mavs deserve to lose this just based on their crap 1st quarter effort...what did they expect...Spurs are going all out. Dirk came out lazy

:elephant

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 09:12 PM
damn, what happened to THAT richard jefferson?

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Get Bonner the FUCK outta tha game.

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 09:15 PM
nice flop lol

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 09:16 PM
Oh hell. That was a CP3 against the Spurs style flop.

Biggems
04-21-2010, 09:19 PM
once again the refs interject themselves into a playoff game. is there really a need to call like 15 fouls between the two teams in the first quarter? can they at least let the game get a flow of somekind before calling fouls. Dallas was whistled for 4 fouls within the first 3 minutes....that is stupid.

Dont get me wrong, I am glad the Spurs are finally getting their fair share of whistles.....but I would prefer if the refs would let them play a bit. I can see about 3 fouls apiece in the 1st, maybe 4-5 in the 2nd, about 3 in the 3rd, and then in the 4th maybe get whistle happy, with about 6-7 fouls per team.

Im willing to bet that none of us tuned in to watch a FT scrimmage.

The Cougar
04-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Barea making that 3 can be great for the Spurs if he gets back to regular season form, cause Carlisle will play his ass

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Get Bonner the FUUUUUUUUUUUCK out!

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Look at that SA lineup. Here comes the DAL run.

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 09:21 PM
I still want Bonner on the bench lol

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Bonner hit a fuckin shot. It's gonna snow in San Antonio tomorrow. If Mason hits a shot it's gonna be a fuckin blizzard.

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 09:23 PM
Dirk looks so awkward and clumsy he looks like he's being fouled when he isn't :lol He reminds me of a giraffe.

Amarelooms
04-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Fuck this Barea...he is scoring but SUCKING ASS ON D...GOD DAMN IT. Stay in front of your man...double edge sword with this cocksucker

Capt Bringdown
04-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Blair sucky tonite

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Beaner alert. Barea playing halfway decent.

Giuseppe
04-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Mental error on Duncan with that second foul. Shocking.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Blair sucky tonite

Dude. Seriously.

Tha fuck?

Blair's supposed to be our energy/put-back guy. He looks TERRIBLE out there...and after everyone was jockeying for him to get more burn.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Oh, good. The same lineup.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Uh, Terry jumped BACKWARDS into him. Is that legal?

hitmanyr2k
Jefferson needs to get the mentality that no one on Dallas can guard him and stop with these dumb jumpshots. Take that ball hard to the rim. He's a good slasher. He's either going score or get fouled.

Amarelooms
Take JJB OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....bring KIDD in...FUCK ME

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Just as I say that he makes a jumper :lol

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 09:32 PM
There you go boy...make me look good :lol

Amarelooms
04-21-2010, 09:33 PM
TAKE HIM OUTTTTTTTTTTT....

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Damn...how big are Ginobili's hands? :lol

hitmanyr2k
Goddammit. It's like R-Jeff is reading my mind lol. He saw Dirk on him and his eyes lit up. He needs to stay with that mentality. No one on Dallas can stay with him if he's aggressive and takes the ball to the rim.

Amarelooms
I want to PUNCH this coach in HIS FACE...TAKE JJB OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DAF86
04-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Rjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

The Cougar
Barea making that 3 can be great for the Spurs if he gets back to regular season form, cause Carlisle will play his ass

*claps*

gaKNOW!blee
Rudy Gay just said Barea was underrated on his twitter page lol

DAF86
04-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Goddammit. It's like R-Jeff is reading my mind lol. He saw Dirk on him and his eyes lit up. He needs to stay with that mentality. No one on Dallas can stay with him if he's aggressive and takes the ball to the rim.

It's unbealiveable that Dirk is so good going north/south (for a guy his size) and so awful moving sideways.

Amarelooms

He can score but the fucker GIVES UP LAYUPS on D....HE IS A LIABILITY

TAKE HIM OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

hitmanyr2k

Wouldn't surprise me if Rudy said that. Similar to Barea he doesn't play any defense.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 09:38 PM
If Mason sees any more mins this game, I'm gonna kill a puppy...and then use the same rifle on myself.

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 09:40 PM
HOLY SHIT!! Who put HGH in R-Jeff's Wheaties?

ezau
04-21-2010, 09:41 PM
LOL Mavs choking bigtime on Dick's dick

Amarelooms
04-21-2010, 09:41 PM
fuck....Mavs deserve to lose

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 09:43 PM
LOL Mavs choking bigtime on Dick's dick

Is male genitalia something you often think about?

Amarelooms
04-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Congrats to the Spurs...see ya'll in Game 3....Mavs almost face a must win in game 3

ezau
04-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Is male genitalia something you often think about?

lol butthurt Mavs fan, but it aint over bitch. Your choking team is going to make a rally sooner or later:ihit:ihit We're ready:toast

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 09:47 PM
lol butthurt Mavs fan, but it aint over bitch. Your choking team is going to make a rally sooner or later:ihit:ihit We're ready:toast

Cool story, Omar.

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Richard Jefferson better come out with the same mentality in the 2nd half. Hopefully his alter-ego Limp Dick doesn't come out of the lockerroom in the 2nd half.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-21-2010, 09:57 PM
MAVS FANS! IT IS TIMES LIKE THIS OF ADVERSITY THAT WE STAND TOGETHER AND UNITE FOR OUR BELOVED BOYS IN BLUE! SAY IT WITH ME LOUD AND PROUD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! LET ME FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!!

LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS!!!!!

:clap:clap::clap:elephant:elephant:elephant

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 10:00 PM
MAVS FANS! IT IS TIMES LIKE THIS OF ADVERSITY THAT WE STAND TOGETHER AND UNITE FOR OUR BELOVED BOYS IN BLUE! SAY IT WITH ME LOUD AND PROUD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! LET ME FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!!

LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS!!!!!

:clap:clap::clap:elephant:elephant:elephant

Consider this game a win now, imho.

ezau
04-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Cool story, Omar.

:lol

NRHector
04-21-2010, 10:01 PM
oh well is halftime, is time for the refs to make their adjusments

badfish22
04-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Tonight would be a good game to play Roddy, you stubborn piece of shit.

MavDynasty
04-21-2010, 10:05 PM
lol for real

we need a fucking spark or someone who can kick out for open j's

34-36% shooting will not help our fucking cause because our fucking defense sucks. haywood>>>>>>damps interior presence

DAF86

Pop coaches the Spurs not the Mavs.

Pelicans78

Every game would be. They should start either him or Terry as the SG over Butler. Butler needs to be used off the bench.

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:09 PM
RJ with 4 great closeouts on that one possession alone. Kidd couldn't find an open jumper. And he's still being aggressive going to the rim. Looks like a completely different player tonight.

DesignatedT
04-21-2010, 10:09 PM
there u go georgie

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Good hustle, Dice.

Sure wish you could just get a rebound the ol' fashion way, though.

DesignatedT
04-21-2010, 10:11 PM
:lmao mark cubans buddy " we dont care what popovich says"

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Damn George. Make your fuckin free throws.

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 10:12 PM
free throws free throws free throws!

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Veteran move by Kidd. Put on the breaks so RJ would run him over :lol

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 10:14 PM
The Mavericks are sucking, but Kidd is a badass.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Ridiculous foul.

Heads-up, vet play by Kidd nonetheless.

DesignatedT
04-21-2010, 10:15 PM
mcdyess baby. manu needs to step up now....

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Jason Terry is using George Hill like a rental car right now.

Capt Bringdown
Smart move to draw the foul on Duncan.

Fpoonsie
RJ's been hot. Why go away from him? See if you could still ride him some (no homo)

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Tim, Tim, Tim.

Jesus.

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Since Duncan is starting to get going offensively I wouldn't be surprised to see the refs get him out of the game with a cheap 4th foul.

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:19 PM
You want Marion to shoot as much as possible. Probably has the worst touch of any perimeter player around the rim lol.

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Marion absolutely refuses to play well against the Spurs in the playoffs.

Amarelooms
04-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Marion is horrible...Caron is a volume shooter...only Terry playing well. Mavs are really not that good...series tied 1-1...congrats Spurs

The Cougar
04-21-2010, 10:21 PM
NOW's when you bring in Terry dumbfuck Carlisle

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Since Duncan is starting to get going offensively I wouldn't be surprised to see the refs get him out of the game with a cheap 4th foul.
How about stop sucking another team's dick and worry about the shitty Bulls.

Fpoonsie
Marion absolutely refuses to play well against the Spurs in the playoffs.

Posts like this make me cringe...

...that being said, he REALLY does.

picc84
Manu is in god mode.

sribb43
Nellie's Warriors play better D than these Mavs

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Manu is in god mode.

He's in flop like someone who just got shot mode actually.

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Blair just can't get going on either end of the floor tonight.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Yes, Pop. Thank you.

Blair. is. garbage.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Yes, Pop. Thank you.

Blair. is. garbage.

hitmanyr2k
How about stop sucking another team's dick and worry about the shitty Bulls.

Shut up bitch. If you don't like it too fuckin bad.

Capt Bringdown
Why have the Spurs shut out RJ this quarter? Dumb.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:27 PM
GodDAMN. TP is a fucking black hole on offense.

What happened to the dime-collecting TP from a few games ago?

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:27 PM
Why have the Spurs shut out RJ this quarter? Dumb.

EggZACHlee what I was thinking.

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 10:28 PM
hmm...dont know if i agree with that...

pauls931
04-21-2010, 10:28 PM
Dallas bringing out the Suns game 1 vs Portland game I see....

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Go Spurs! I want to suck your dick, Spurs!

Fucking homo.

lol Bulls

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Fucking homo.

lol Bulls

As much as you talk about suckin dick you must be an expert :lol

The Cougar
04-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Najera?

SAtown
04-21-2010, 10:32 PM
He's in flop like someone who just got shot mode actually.

:lmao

anonoftheinternets
04-21-2010, 10:32 PM

i dont think you should be celebrating just yet. :) .. might be prudent to wait and watch.

:king

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Wow @ this line-up. Genius Popovich.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Wow. We call a timeout, and SPURS collapse.

DAF86
04-21-2010, 10:35 PM
Way to go Pop, bench your two best players at the same time to end the quarter so that the Mavs can get back before the quarter ends :tu

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 10:36 PM
mother FUCKER!!!!1

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:36 PM
Fucking pitiful.

Capt Bringdown
04-21-2010, 10:37 PM
epic spurs meltdown

picc84
04-21-2010, 10:38 PM
lol

Fpoonsie
Yeah, this has ALL the makings of a classic Spurs collapse/heartbreaker.

jdev82
i feel like eminem angry when the mavs make a run like that. and then when mark cuban cheers or terry does that faggy "im a plane" thing, i feel slim shady angry.

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 10:39 PM
As much as you talk about suckin dick you must be an expert :lol

No, unfortunately I've watched the Heat perform fellatio on the Celtics for 2 games.

benefactor
Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit....

jdev82
stupid fucking george hill playing like a rook out there.

dirk4mvp
The JET is on the runway, as I so boldly proclaimed.

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 10:40 PM
good win mavs

The Cougar
04-21-2010, 10:40 PM
they got bailed out by the end of the quarter

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:41 PM
stupid fucking george hill playing like a rook out there.

I think it's more that the Spurs look like the Thunder with their inability to secure a rebound.

Fpoonsie
04-21-2010, 10:42 PM
I think it's more that the Spurs look like the Thunder with their inability to secure a rebound.

Este.

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 10:45 PM
thank god Bonner is in the fucking game

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:45 PM
George Hill with the bonehead defensive move of the game :lol And how is it that Parker never sees Ginobili wide open? Why can't he ever pass to the guy?

DJ Mbenga
04-21-2010, 10:47 PM
hold off on the LMAO threads

gaKNOW!blee
I honestly think Pop has down syndrome.

BlackSwordsMan
Meltdown

mogrovejo
04-21-2010, 10:49 PM
You see Ghazi? Butler posting up Manu? GInobili has no chances of defending that.

2 times Caron posted him up, 2 trips to the FT Line.

BlackSwordsMan
04-21-2010, 10:50 PM
im going to play xbox and pretend spurs won

hitmanyr2k
Holy shit :lol Heart attack game lmao.

Amuseddaysleeper
ugh

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:51 PM
:lol @ Dice waving at nobody when trying to rotate on defense.

j.dizzle
holy fucking shit, this is more intense then the finals lmao..Everybody is beating up on each other. Thank god LA got a team with a bunch of skinny kids on it hahaha

Capt Bringdown
RJ has the kind of kickass half of basketball that we've been dreaming about, and he only gets 2 shots in the 2nd half.

Dysfunctional basketball team.

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 10:53 PM
RJ has the kind of kickass half of basketball that we've been dreaming about, and he only gets 2 shots in the 2nd half.

Dysfunctional basketball team.

I can't even blame it on RJ. He's basically been frozen out by his teammates. You would think the Spurs players would want to keep him on a high and feed him a little.

gaKNOW!blee
04-21-2010, 10:53 PM
if we lose this game, I swear to god I will kill myself.

picc84
04-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Turning out to be a great game.

Dick definitely blew too early. He's already rolled over and went to sleep. :sleep

Capt Bringdown
04-21-2010, 10:56 PM
I can't even blame it on RJ. He's basically been frozen out by his teammates. You would think the Spurs players would want to keep him on a high and feed him a little.

Exactly. F'n Parker's a black hole on offense, as others have noticed.

benefactor
04-21-2010, 10:59 PM
Twenty one.

Def Rowe
04-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Mavs still look out of sync... Spurs got this.

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Beautiful pass by Gino. Duncan with another dagger.

sribb43
04-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Twenty one.

This is why u need a post presence to win in the playoffs...jumpshots stop falling and mavs are fucked

hitmanyr2k
04-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Ginobili dagger. Game over. We're gonna hear Barkley tonight :lol

picc84
04-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Dagger Ginobili.

DAF86
04-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Dagger!

in2deep
Dagger motherfuckers. Ginobili DAGGER to the ribcage!!!

The Cougar
Ginobili with a big fuck you

Fpoonsie
I'll be thinking of Manu when I masturbate tonight.

sribb43
Series over, season over...la/sas wcf

j.dizzle
LOL Manu just hit one in Cubans fuckin grill..That billionaire heart must be hurting at the moment hahaha

in2deep
04-21-2010, 11:07 PM
LMAO Dallas cyring like bitches

Ghazi
04-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Series over, season over...la/sas wcf

cool, dont watch.

picc84
04-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Friday is gonna be CRAZY. Denver/Utah in SLC, Dallas/SA in the Alamodome. Shits gonna be nuts. :hat

Giuseppe
04-21-2010, 11:10 PM
This goes to the Spurs tonite. One of their specials.

11AM this morning.

SAtown
04-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Friday is gonna be CRAZY ...Dallas/SA in the Alamodome. Shits gonna be nuts. :hat

Shit I wish they'd bring back the Dome during the playoffs. It'd be insane

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 11:11 PM
11AM this morning.

:lol nice cover up, scrah.

The Cougar
04-21-2010, 11:12 PM
Friday is gonna be CRAZY. Denver/Utah in SLC, Dallas/SA in the Alamodome. Shits gonna be nuts. :hat

nobody's gonna show up to the latter

Giuseppe
04-21-2010, 11:12 PM
Whatever asshole said that Manu had a fork stuck in him is an asshole.

The Cougar
04-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Shit I wish they'd bring back the Dome during the playoffs. It'd be insane

$10 tickets up high with a bunch of poor people, fuck yeah

jdev82
that win was so good i need to smoke a cigarette

oh crap
lol dirt led team being mentally weak again. no surprises here folks. lol matrix.

badfish22
04-21-2010, 11:15 PM
if we lose this game, I swear to god I will kill myself.

lol shit...

anyways this team has some problems. Rick needs to pull his head out of his ass and fix them. Rebounding being one. We also seemed to miss a lot of easy shots tonight so hopefully that changes. Got to steal one in SA now.

badfish22
04-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Dagger motherfuckers. Ginobili DAGGER to the ribcage!!!

LMAO Dallas cyring like bitches

lmao at this pussy not showing up till the game is in the bag.

badfish22
04-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Butler was great most of the game but that turnover in the 4th when we were down 5 was the play of the game. We never recovered from that. Stupid move by Caron.

Giuseppe
04-21-2010, 11:31 PM
The Mavs couldn't function until they were smoked---down 20. Then it was safe to "try."

They looked exhausted from the tip, like they hadn't slept since the end of Game One.

Cuban is so far in over his head with this bunch. He's made his deal with the devil in association with Nowitski. How he extricates himself from this doomed match will be interesting, if not tragic.