PDA

View Full Version : Cuban on PTI

ace3g
04-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Talking about the comments he made about "hating the Spurs."

Just said that it is a rivalry hate, said he would go out to dinner with Tim Duncan if he paid.

Talking about the new Nets Owner, he said that he hasn't met him, but would like to party with him, go on one of his yachts and/or private jets.

Said he wouldn't want to the Spurs to come along on one of those parties, but he said "there is only one coach in the NBA that speaks fluent Russian...that is Coach Pop"

I guess he was trying to make an assumption that Pop and the nets owner would be able to make some deals.

DesignatedT
04-21-2010, 04:53 PM
cia pop.

ace3g
04-21-2010, 04:58 PM
side note: did anyone else hear Barkley say ass hole during the post game coverage of the Lakers/Thunder game. You could hear Ernie in the background say, "what did you just say."

After a few commercials Barkley apologized for what he said.

Dex
04-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Insignificant.

duncan228
04-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Insignificant.

:lol Nice.

Thompson
04-21-2010, 05:50 PM
side note: did anyone else hear Barkley say ass hole during the post game coverage of the Lakers/Thunder game. You could hear Ernie in the background say, "what did you just say."

I missed that. To whom was Barkley referring?

Cane
04-21-2010, 06:32 PM
I missed that. To whom was Barkley referring?

His fellow sportscasters and the guys that work on the show behind the scenes. Prior to that they had a video asking Charles if he liked blondes or brunettes more which cracked him up and he seemed to be in disbelief that he was being asked such a question (probably touching on an inside joke or something).

eyeh8u
04-21-2010, 06:39 PM
lopez for mason - da da davay

BlackSwordsMan
04-21-2010, 06:40 PM
cuban should marry becky hammon if he needs a russian speaking partner

pensive
04-21-2010, 06:43 PM

That's nothing compared to what Lawrence Frank. I was watching First Take this morning, and they were talking about Lebron James' performance the other night, and when they panned over to Skip and the 1st and 10 crew, I guess Frank thought the segment was over and said, referring to James, "I would take that f*cker. It is alot better than the s*hit we were putting up." You could tell the crew was taken aback and didn't know what to say or how to respond. Funny stuff!

Calavera
04-21-2010, 07:03 PM
That's nothing compared to what Lawrence Frank. I was watching First Take this morning, and they were talking about Lebron James' performance the other night, and when they panned over to Skip and the 1st and 10 crew, I guess Frank thought the segment was over and said, referring to James, "I would take that f*cker. It is alot better than the s*hit we were putting up." You could tell the crew was taken aback and didn't know what to say or how to respond. Funny stuff!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ldt1HqAycg

DesignatedT
04-21-2010, 07:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ldt1HqAycg

:lmao