PDA

View Full Version : Cuban should keep his mouth shut

nbaman99
04-21-2010, 11:14 PM
You know what? Cuban always find a way to Wake the Spurs up and now he done it again.

ShoogarBear
04-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Dirk would be very frustrated if he did.

Spurologist
04-21-2010, 11:34 PM

What about Dirk's bike?

DesignatedT
04-21-2010, 11:35 PM
cuban is a complete moron.

SequSpur
04-21-2010, 11:37 PM
i hope he talks even more...

Whisky Dog
04-21-2010, 11:39 PM

:lmao soooo crude but so funny

Cry Havoc
04-22-2010, 12:01 AM

Freaking comedy gold.

Mixability
04-22-2010, 12:02 AM
i don't think he can physically STFU.

mavsfan1000
04-22-2010, 12:03 AM
Yep Cuban is an idiot. I never denied that. I just try to root for the mavs anyways and the players actually playing. Not rich owners who act like kids.

jimo2305
04-22-2010, 12:14 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/21234594_l.gif

spurs' response to cuban..

someone should put a spurs pic on that dude's back.. and cuban's face on the girl's

ajGambino
04-22-2010, 12:30 AM
Yep Cuban is an idiot. I never denied that. I just try to root for the mavs anyways and the players actually playing. Not rich owners who act like kids.

Yeah, that guy is a fucking child. There is no need to say he hates the Spurs..and for what? He's an asshole.

LoneStarState'sPride
04-22-2010, 12:34 AM
Your team just went up 1-0, and Cuban decides saying something like that is, you know, a good idea.

I will never understand this mofo, nor do I want to.

nbaman99
04-22-2010, 12:53 AM
Like i said he always dose and always wakes up Spurs, when will he ever learn?

spurs10
04-22-2010, 12:54 AM
God bless Mark Cuban. Idiots like this don't come along very often. Will someone please show the magnificently hilarious picture of him at Golden State in the sea of yellow jerseys?

TC-MAVS
04-22-2010, 12:57 AM

Dude, you're rooting for the wrong team. If we didnt have cuban, we'd still have the mavs of the 90's. Do you know anything about Cuban? Other people just hate on him because they wish they had a owner that didnt sit in a suite on on the sidelines with a suit looking like they have no idea whats going on. They hate on him because he awesome, and you know it. Plus, most of the things that you read are taken way out of context, leave it to a spurs fan to be simpletons. Read the whole story. You're so bored in that one horse town that you like to make drama when theres not much to make of it.....

Fpoonsie
04-22-2010, 01:01 AM
Dude, you're rooting for the wrong team. If we didnt have cuban, we'd still have the mavs of the 90's. Do you know anything about Cuban? Other people just hate on him because they wish they had a owner that didnt sit in a suite on on the sidelines with a suit looking like they have no idea whats going on. They hate on him because he awesome, and you know it. Plus, most of the things that you read are taken way out of context, leave it to a spurs fan to be simpletons. Read the whole story. You're so bored in that one horse town that you like to make drama when theres not much to make of it.....

Meh. Admittedly, this quote making the rounds right now was taken out of context, but the guy's been guilty of talking out of his ass time and time again about the Spurs and the city of SA.

He's a jackass and, while he's prolly one hell of an owner, as has been said repeatedly on ST, he presents a public persona of being a real piece a' shit to everyone outside of Dallas.

mavsfan1000
04-22-2010, 01:01 AM
I won't deny he has helped this team. I just don't like him and what a terrible time to talk about the spurs in a middle of a series. They definitely played like they had a chip on their shoulder tonight and I can blame him for that.

Stamm32089
04-22-2010, 01:04 AM

Pshhhhh, whatever. I love Cubes. One of the best owners in sports.

TC-MAVS
04-22-2010, 01:05 AM
I won't deny he has helped this team. I just don't like him and what a terrible time to talk about the spurs in a middle of a series. They definitely played like they had a chip on their shoulder tonight and I can blame him for that.

Read the story bud.

50 cent
04-22-2010, 01:39 AM
Honestly, Cuban gave the Spurs props and said he only "hates" them from a rivalry standpoint but that they play basketball the right way.

I think the guy is a dumbass, but I appreciate his gamesmanship in trying to make the Spurs his main rival.

If you look at it the right way, it really shows how much he respects the Spurs.....he wants to be them.

DesignatedT
04-22-2010, 01:42 AM
I just hate the way he cries on the sidelines. literally yelling at the refs and our players. such a fucking bitch. cheering is one thing. making a complete ass out of yourself is another.

Cane
04-22-2010, 01:45 AM
Cuban yelling at Martin's mom that her son was a thug is about all ya need to know about what kind of guy Cuban is when it comes to basketball.

You'd love it if he was on your team but he does make himself look like a dumb asshat nonetheless.

Buddy Holly
04-22-2010, 01:47 AM

Damn, youse gonna be real jealous of the Nets starting next season. :lol

mavsfan1000
04-22-2010, 01:50 AM
Honestly, Cuban gave the Spurs props and said he only "hates" them from a rivalry standpoint but that they play basketball the right way.

I think the guy is a dumbass, but I appreciate his gamesmanship in trying to make the Spurs his main rival.

If you look at it the right way, it really shows how much he respects the Spurs.....he wants to be them.
I think it would've been best if he had no comment about the spurs. No matter what he was trying to say about them. Best to say nothing.

JustSpurs
04-22-2010, 02:01 AM
Cuban is a world class D Bag. I hope he keeps up the hate. It great game time fodder.

raspsa
04-22-2010, 02:01 AM
Gregg Popovich doesn't buy Mark Cuban's 'hate' claims

12:47 AM CDT on Thursday, April 22, 2010

By EDDIE SEFKO and BRAD TOWNSEND / The Dallas Morning News

Mark Cuban's "I hate the Spurs" comment Tuesday received national attention, especially in San Antonio – never mind that he said it with a laugh and emphasized that it's a "respectful" hate.

On Wednesday, Cuban admitted the line, along with his annual crack about the San Antonio River's cleanliness, "was gamesmanship. Just to increase the rivalry. Sell tickets."

Popovich seemed to interpret Cuban's words in that spirit.

"It's an exaggeration," Popovich said. "If he hates us so much, he wouldn't have that good barbecue in the locker room after the game."

Pop humor at work once again..

ajGambino
04-22-2010, 02:06 AM

:lol

phyzik
04-22-2010, 02:12 AM
Pshhhhh, whatever. I love Cubes. One of the best owners in sports.

you would believe that, being a douche bag mav fan yourself.

the rest of the league disagrees but your douche is so saturated with used pussy-juice you cant really tell how pussy hurt you really are.

nbaman99
04-22-2010, 02:21 AM
Hey Cuban actually a nice dude, treating Spurs with respect, but thats not what we saying here, he just opens his mouth at the wrong time for what ever reason and its always going against the Mavs. If you follow any team and there pregame or post game comments, players always careful on what they say about the other team, trying not to give them any reason to beat your team. This is NBA, you need to be so careful on what you saying. Almost any team can beat anyone at any given night.

angelbelow
04-22-2010, 02:34 AM
He should talk even more shit and take personal jabs at Pop, Dice, RJ, Duncan, and Parker.

SenorSpur
04-22-2010, 03:12 AM
Gregg Popovich doesn't buy Mark Cuban's 'hate' claims

12:47 AM CDT on Thursday, April 22, 2010

By EDDIE SEFKO and BRAD TOWNSEND / The Dallas Morning News

Mark Cuban's "I hate the Spurs" comment Tuesday received national attention, especially in San Antonio – never mind that he said it with a laugh and emphasized that it's a "respectful" hate.

On Wednesday, Cuban admitted the line, along with his annual crack about the San Antonio River's cleanliness, "was gamesmanship. Just to increase the rivalry. Sell tickets."

Popovich seemed to interpret Cuban's words in that spirit.

"It's an exaggeration," Popovich said. "If he hates us so much, he wouldn't have that good barbecue in the locker room after the game."

Pop humor at work once again..

Don't take the bait, Pop. Cuban is simply trying to fatten up your team like a bunch of Thanksgiving Day turkeys. :lol

greyforest
04-22-2010, 05:49 AM
peter holt is a much cooler owner than cuban

he shuts the fuck up, lets the team management manage the team, and stays out of the spotlight until spurs win the championship when he drunkenly pays his respect to his club

Grundle
04-22-2010, 06:13 AM
peter holt is a much cooler owner than cuban

he shuts the fuck up, lets the team management manage the team, and stays out of the spotlight until spurs win the championship when he drunkenly pays his respect to his club

I'm pretty sure Peter Holt isn't drunkenly doing anything these days. The guy has been sober for a very long time.

GSH
04-22-2010, 06:33 AM
So I guess all the people who were saying stuff like, "I respect him as an owner. He does whatever it takes to win" are taking a leave of absence?:toast

florige
04-22-2010, 08:14 AM
I wonder if he called RJ a homo and he caught wind of it? He certainly played like he was pissed at something in the 1st half.

SpurmzKilla
04-22-2010, 08:34 AM
You know what? Cuban always find a way to Wake the Spurs up and now he done it again.

hahaha

spurmz fanz is so reeeeeetarded. u want cuban 2 stop stokin spurmz? so, u routin for mavs?

look i ain't trippin on just this man, so nothin personal ite? but since i seen this shit i gotta make a point so again like this is for the hole spurmz world ite?

self ritecheous spurmz fans always like yo i don't understand you. you are stupid. welll you know what you muthafukkas is stupid. you all make 2500000 threds every time theres chance to over reect. flip out about losing flip out about winnin. flip out cuz cuban hates san anton. who da fukk carez yo team won ain't they? if cuban say he hate LA i'd be like fukk you, beet they azz n telll him 2 keep takkin Lake Show keep shovin foot in yo mouth bich. but you want cuban to stop pumpin spurmz? spurmz fanz is da weirdest cannonedrum of fanhoodz always wantin 2 make it harder for they team to win and complanein more than routin. some fuktup texass politikkin i ain't know bout? act like a fukkin nutkase n makes u bigger fan? just shut up n cheer yo team. i ain't trippin

nbaman99
04-22-2010, 11:34 AM
SpurmzKilla Dude learn how to speak proper English. Just like Lakers, have no class. This is not the streets.

NFGIII
04-22-2010, 11:47 AM

His passion for his team notwithstanding Cuban is a Jeykell and Hyde person. On the one hand he has upgraded the BB facilities and sought after players that will get them to the next level. That is part of the job of being an owner but a little tact and class would be appreciated from time to time. Running smack at the other teams, denigrating the reffs to the point where huge fines are levied, and generally coming off as a loud and obnoxious individual isn't.

You would think that any city having to put up with an owner like that would have tired of it by now but Dallas has to contend with two? My condolences.

picc84
04-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Cuban yelling at Martin's mom that her son was a thug is about all ya need to know about what kind of guy Cuban is when it comes to basketball.

You'd love it if he was on your team but he does make himself look like a dumb asshat nonetheless.

He is a thug.

CubanMustGo
04-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Threads like this make me smile.

There's no doubt that Cuban rescued the Mavs from what would have been an epic period of irrelevance, and he has built the fanbase and passion for the team. The problem is that he can't figure out when acting like a spoiled six year-old isn't appropriate.

If I'm a Dallas fan, Cuban is my guy, but if I'm not, he's primarily a douche who finds some way to insert himself in the spotlight where he doesn't belong at crucial moments.

BoricuaCJA
04-22-2010, 02:41 PM
hahaha

spurmz fanz is so reeeeeetarded. u want cuban 2 stop stokin spurmz? so, u routin for mavs?

look i ain't trippin on just this man, so nothin personal ite? but since i seen this shit i gotta make a point so again like this is for the hole spurmz world ite?

self ritecheous spurmz fans always like yo i don't understand you. you are stupid. welll you know what you muthafukkas is stupid. you all make 2500000 threds every time theres chance to over reect. flip out about losing flip out about winnin. flip out cuz cuban hates san anton. who da fukk carez yo team won ain't they? if cuban say he hate LA i'd be like fukk you, beet they azz n telll him 2 keep takkin Lake Show keep shovin foot in yo mouth bich. but you want cuban to stop pumpin spurmz? spurmz fanz is da weirdest cannonedrum of fanhoodz always wantin 2 make it harder for they team to win and complanein more than routin. some fuktup texass politikkin i ain't know bout? act like a fukkin nutkase n makes u bigger fan? just shut up n cheer yo team. i ain't trippin
English please??????

Express-News
04-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Big mouth fuckers are in this world to open their fucking mouth at the proper moment to the benefit of whoever they are trash-talking…. Let the guy do his job.

Express-News
04-22-2010, 02:44 PM
:wakeup