PDA

View Full Version : great game by the spurs

Phillip
04-21-2010, 11:32 PM
but mavs still got the series just like last year. mavs win a close game 1. get beat solidly by an energized spurs team in game 2. then mavs make the better adjustments and show whos boss for the rest of the series. spurs aint gonna keep shooting 50%, and just like dirk aint gonna keep shooting 12-14, he wont be shooting 9-24 much either.

mavs in 5

PS - all of you fucking idiot spursfans who kept saying "fuck pop", fuck yourselves. pop is the sole reason they won this game with the way he brought the energy out of the team. he has led the spurs to 4 titles and is one of the greatest coaches of all time (best ever IMO). the man deserves more respect than that. to basically blame him for having a team that isnt championship caliber anymore is fucking asinine. Pop is a fucking incredible coach.

poop
04-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Turtle Terry isnt going to score 30 a night either

MaNu4Tres
04-21-2010, 11:35 PM
McDyess+ Manu + Jefferson + Hill + 90 percent Duncan> Bonner + Mason+ Finley + Vaughn + 50 percent Duncan....

Just saying

Ditty
04-21-2010, 11:36 PM
this time were going to san antonio faggot !!!!!

DesignatedT
04-21-2010, 11:36 PM
difference: manu ginobili.

Phillip
04-21-2010, 11:37 PM
Turtle Terry isnt going to score 30 a night either
terry fucking sucked. not a very efficient 27, and missed two wide open fucking 15 foot jumpers and a wide open 3 with a few minutes to go. mavs could have really done something had he hit them

Phillip
04-21-2010, 11:37 PM
this time were going to san antonio faggot !!!!!
against the best road team in the league. mavs tend to focus more on the road, believe me. being a spurs fan, you should know this as well as anyone over the past 4 or 5 years.

Phillip
04-21-2010, 11:38 PM
difference: manu ginobili.

he was amazing. showed why you cant let kidd guard him much. kidd likes to double off too much, which allowed manu with too many open treys tbh

NewJerSpur
04-21-2010, 11:38 PM
If the Mavs keep living by the jumper they aren't taking anything but an "L". The Spurs were living in the paint with high percentage buckets while the Mavs camped outside.

exstatic
04-21-2010, 11:41 PM
against the best road team in the league. mavs tend to focus more on the road, believe me. being a spurs fan, you should know this as well as anyone over the past 4 or 5 years.

You're not winning both in SA. Just forget that one now. You'll be lucky to get one.

ffadicted
Except for the fact that games 3 and 4 are now in SA lol
And both the teams are completely different

4001 STEREO SPUR
An awesome game.

A nice win like this keeps the ʌɐɯ spɹɐʇǝɹ away :downspin:

:lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

NRHector
but mavs still got the series just like last year. mavs win a close game 1. get beat solidly by an energized spurs team in game 2. then mavs make the better adjustments and show whos boss for the rest of the series. spurs aint gonna keep shooting 50%, and just like dirk aint gonna keep shooting 12-14, he wont be shooting 9-24 much either.

mavs in 5

PS - all of you fucking idiot spursfans who kept saying "fuck pop", fuck yourselves. pop is the sole reason they won this game with the way he brought the energy out of the team. he has led the spurs to 4 titles and is one of the greatest coaches of all time (best ever IMO). the man deserves more respect than that. to basically blame him for having a team that isnt championship caliber anymore is fucking asinine. Pop is a fucking incredible coach.that was last year

Dr. Gonzo
PS - all of you fucking idiot spursfans who kept saying "fuck pop", fuck yourselves. pop is the sole reason they won this game with the way he brought the energy out of the team. he has led the spurs to 4 titles and is one of the greatest coaches of all time (best ever IMO). the man deserves more respect than that. to basically blame him for having a team that isnt championship caliber anymore is fucking asinine. Pop is a fucking incredible coach.

Great post

It takes a fucking Mav fan to school all the Spurs fans around here.

Pathetic.

rayray2k8
04-21-2010, 11:42 PM
If you think this is gonna be like last year, you're in for a world of hurt.

HankChinaski
04-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Dallas is a full court team, they played the half court and played our game. They are not going to win any games scoring under 90 pts in a night. Regardless Friday night can't get any closer. This is the first round series to watch for the NBA.

Ditty
04-21-2010, 11:48 PM

if you find a way to stop duncan and ginobili then i would be afraid of yall coming down here to beat us

HankChinaski
04-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Adjustments are going to be made for Dallas, so i'm not getting carried away. All depends how they open up the start of the night friday night. I expect them to come out balls out swinging all over the place to set a precedence on what they are going to aim to do that night.

We are just going to need to get to slow that type a game away from them. Keep up the aggressive play and if we continue to get this type of performance from the Big 3 and guys like RJ & Dice make the effort they did tonight....things look favorable for the spurs.

Just don't call Dallas out of it.

DesignatedT
04-21-2010, 11:54 PM
there going to have to start doubling duncan in the post... and they will. if they continue to play him straight up i dont think they have a chance... If i were them i would make the others beat them (bonner,rj,dice, tony shooting jumpers)

tim is having his way with both ericka and especially brenda

Buddy Holly
04-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Holy shit, Mavs fans need to just fuck off. Seriously.

LOL at thinking anything this year will resemble last year. Motha fuckas, you see that cat in the number 20 jersey? He didn't play last year.

NewJerSpur
04-21-2010, 11:58 PM
I also believe that at some point early on Friday they will start doubling Duncan MUCH harder (easpecially given the foul trouble Damp got in), and it will be up for the perimeter guys to keep attacking the paint and making cuts when that happens to help out and make Dallas think twice.

Ibanezsr
04-21-2010, 11:59 PM
terry fucking sucked. not a very efficient 27, and missed two wide open fucking 15 foot jumpers and a wide open 3 with a few minutes to go. mavs could have really done something had he hit them

that was about as bright as Cuban's swollen anus. If Terry didn't put up 27 Mavs fans would have left after the 3rd. Use some common sense..

lcroock
04-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks Cuban for letting Bass walk and signing Marion to a ridiculous contract. Might want to find Diop's cell number because TD is gonna walk over you guys for 3 more games before we put you of your misery.