PDA

View Full Version : The Western Conference Playoffs

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Never fail to deliver :toast

3 of 4 series at 1-1. Those 3 series could easily go 6-7 games. The Lakers on the other hand will be well rested and waiting for Nuggets/Jazz winner

RedsLakers24
04-22-2010, 01:14 AM
No, i believe Thunder could win 2 games at home, Lamar is playing like shit

ChrisRichards
04-22-2010, 01:19 AM
OKC-LAL series is over in 5. I can see OKC winning game 3 but that's going to be the last one for the season, especially the wat Artest has been allowed to play Durant.

NewJerSpur
04-22-2010, 01:22 AM
Thunder playing hard, but don't have enough offense to hang with the Lakers. They are great defensively and hustle like hell, but they have guys out there that are absolute space-eaters on offense.

Giuseppe
04-22-2010, 01:34 AM
I don't want Denver. That little shit Lawson is healthy again. That won't work for us. Utah works for us. We know where everyone is at with them. Plus, Okur is gone, and Boozer is short.

We take OKC out. Utah takes Denver out. We take Utah out. The Spurs put the Mavs out of their misery, then I'll need them to end the Suns. Then the two of us will get down to brass tacks and find our where the bear shits in the buckwheat.

SAtown
04-22-2010, 01:35 AM
Ever since Jordan retired there's always been a huge disparity between the Eastern and Western Conference. There's just been no excitement in the East lately

DJ Mbenga
04-22-2010, 01:38 AM
OKC-LAL series is over in 5. I can see OKC winning game 3 but that's going to be the last one for the season, especially the wat Artest has been allowed to play Durant.

wait till game 3, he will ahve 18 FT. when people have loud crowds (portland, the mormons) the refs crumble

boston.balla
04-22-2010, 01:52 AM
Ever since Jordan retired there's always been a huge disparity between the Eastern and Western Conference. There's just been no excitement in the East lately

If cavs and orlando would play in the west there would be no fun too. Which of these jazz/portland/spurs/thunda can make an interesting series against them? None.

Not to mention that if the bucks had bogut nobody would want to play them in the first round.

Ofc in the western conf there are two type of teams: 50 win teams and constant tankers: mem, clipps, sac, wolves. Now look at the eastern conf: bottom feeders this season: new jersey(next season playoff team), washington (epic fail), philly and detroit. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out that those teams(sans was) could go for 40 games next season and nobody would say nothing about it.

alchemist
04-22-2010, 03:04 AM
If cavs and orlando would play in the west there would be no fun too. Which of these jazz/portland/spurs/thunda can make an interesting series against them? None.

Not to mention that if the bucks had bogut nobody would want to play them in the first round.

Ofc in the western conf there are two type of teams: 50 win teams and constant tankers: mem, clipps, sac, wolves. Now look at the eastern conf: bottom feeders this season: new jersey(next season playoff team), washington (epic fail), philly and detroit. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out that those teams(sans was) could go for 40 games next season and nobody would say nothing about it.
As crazy as it sounds the Spurs match up better against the Cavs than the Lakers. They wouldn't stand a chance against the Magic though.

The TroutBum
04-22-2010, 03:23 AM
The Fuggets aren't going to win another game. Book that shit.

tlongII
04-22-2010, 11:49 AM
I think OKC will take the Lakers to 7 games. Neither team will get a road win in that series.

anonoftheinternets
04-22-2010, 12:02 PM
I think OKC will take the Lakers to 7 games. Neither team will get a road win in that series.

5 games tops ...

JoeTait75
04-22-2010, 12:13 PM
As crazy as it sounds the Spurs match up better against the Cavs than the Lakers. They wouldn't stand a chance against the Magic though.

Well, Manu kills the Cavaliers. Obviously the edge in coaching match-ups goes to San Antonio. And L.A. just doesn't match up well with Cleveland at all.

I think Denver also matches up better against Cleveland than the Lakers do.

DesignatedT
04-22-2010, 12:38 PM
lakers win in 5
nuggets win in 7
phoenix wins in 6
spurs win in 7

bostonguy
04-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Well, Manu kills the Cavaliers. Obviously the edge in coaching match-ups goes to San Antonio. And L.A. just doesn't match up well with Cleveland at all.

With a gimpy K-mart and lack of front court depth, the Nuggets don't match up well at all with the Cavs.

alchemist
04-22-2010, 04:00 PM

I meant to say the Spurs match up better against the Cavs then they (Spurs) do against the Lakers :p:. But I wouldn't for a second count out Lebron at this stage of his career, too dominant and a lot smarter than '07 Lebron.

JoeTait75
04-22-2010, 04:22 PM
I meant to say the Spurs match up better against the Cavs then they (Spurs) do against the Lakers :p:. But I wouldn't for a second count out Lebron at this stage of his career, too dominant and a lot smarter than '07 Lebron.

His teammates are better. Jamison, Shaq and Mo Williams are all better than anyone other than LeBron on the 2007 team.

tlongII
04-22-2010, 05:13 PM
I don't want Denver. That little shit Lawson is healthy again. That won't work for us. Utah works for us. We know where everyone is at with them. Plus, Okur is gone, and Boozer is short.

We take OKC out. Utah takes Denver out. We take Utah out. The Spurs put the Mavs out of their misery, then I'll need them to end the Suns. Then the two of us will get down to brass tacks and find our where the bear shits in the buckwheat.

I have a feeling there's going to be a monkey wrench thrown into your plans.

alchemist
04-22-2010, 05:21 PM
His teammates are better. Jamison, Shaq and Mo Williams are all better than anyone other than LeBron on the 2007 team.
yup that is very true.