PDA

View Full Version : Lol Caron Butler

jermaine
04-22-2010, 06:51 AM
This muthafucka with his premature ejaculation ass! I was watching the game lastnight an after this nigga made one ft he walks off from the line throwing his hands up! I told my friend girl "O no this nigga didn't, Manu sic his muthafuckin ass". At that point I new we was gone win. That's a fucking slap in the face to the Spurs & he did it like they were up! I hope Charlise keep putting the ball in his hand!

RiverwalkParade
04-22-2010, 07:27 AM
things you do when you've never won before

SpurmzKilla
04-22-2010, 08:17 AM
I told my friend girl "O no this nigga didn't, Manu stick his muthafuckin ass and keep puting his balls in hand! Buttler throwing his hands up! premature ejaculation with his ass! That's a fucking slop in the face to the Spurmz & he did it like they were up!

eeeeeeewwwwww

san anthomo-io for real yo

i mean i saw curon layin on manure keep layin after whistle blown lookin like one was waitin 4da other 4da first blowjab and yeah i thought they was definatly pretty much in love but i ain't growsin out my girl wit sum sickk gaynass i mean u san antexass peeps take dat shit 2a hole new level. please don't go there no more. at least not in public, stay off da boreds. u know, don't ass don't tell.

easy7
04-22-2010, 08:22 AM
I hope you know that there is an international forum for people who can't speak english. Just saying...:lmao

drok210
04-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Bassetball Jones?

silverblackfan
04-22-2010, 08:46 AM
This muthafucka with his premature ejaculation ass! I was watching the game lastnight an after this nigga made one ft he walks off from the line throwing his hands up! I told my friend girl "O no this nigga didn't, Manu sic his muthafuckin ass". At that point I new we was gone win. That's a fucking slap in the face to the Spurs & he did it like they were up! I hope Charlise keep putting the ball in his hand!

Translation:
Mr. Butler seemed a bit miffed after missing his first free throw attempt. I pointed out to my lady friend, "This kind of attitude could inspire Mr. Ginobli."
At this moment, I was gripped with the belief that we would win this game. Surely, Mr. Butler's antics were uncalled for and unmerited. Hopefully, he will continue to play non-team basketball.

Halberto
04-22-2010, 08:53 AM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k277/xxx_DEVIL_xxx/DamnNigga.gif

jermaine
04-22-2010, 09:01 AM
eeeeeeewwwwww

i mean i saw curon layin on manure keep layin after whistle blown lookin like one was waitin 4da other 4da first blowjab and yeah i thought they was definatly pretty much in love but i ain't growsin out my girl wit sum sickk gaynass i mean u san antexass peeps take dat shit 2a hole new level. please don't go there no more. at least not in public, stay off da boreds. u know, don't ass don't tell.

Learn to spell man! That's all I gotta say to you!

jermaine
04-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Translation:
Mr. Butler seemed a bit miffed after missing his first free throw attempt. I pointed out to my lady friend, "This kind of attitude could inspire Mr. Ginobli."
At this moment, I was gripped with the belief that we would win this game. Surely, Mr. Butler's antics were uncalled for and unmerited. Hopefully, he will continue to play non-team basketball.

LMAO,put well put!

coyotes_geek
04-22-2010, 09:04 AM
eeeeeeewwwwww

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z35/royone_bucket/Airplane%20captures/ispeakjive.jpg

Excuse me miss, I speak jive..........

41times
04-22-2010, 10:04 AM
JivEbonics?

rayray2k8
04-22-2010, 10:11 AM

:lol

Mavs101
04-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Translation:

LOL Excellent....

Mixability
04-22-2010, 10:22 AM
I saw it more as him trying to hype the dead crowd up. eh

Taco
04-22-2010, 10:23 AM

Translation:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z35/royone_bucket/Airplane%20captures/ispeakjive.jpg

Excuse me miss, I speak jive..........

:lol

Phillip
04-22-2010, 10:23 AM
lol jermaine

in2deep
04-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Translation:

:lmao

poop
04-22-2010, 10:31 AM
:rolleyes

jjktkk
04-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Translation:

Thanks for the translation. How come you don't have Jive interpreter listed on your profile? :lol

SpurOutofTownFan
04-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Translation:

Thanks for translating man.

nkdlunch
04-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Translation:

:rollin

nkdlunch
04-22-2010, 12:42 PM
I new we was gone win.

plus won

DesignatedT
04-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Translation:

:lmao

doobs
04-22-2010, 12:45 PM
jermaine, aren't you a mavs fan?

cheguevara
04-22-2010, 12:53 PM

wellcum two da bored, nigga

easy7
04-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Where are all the Mav trolls? This place will be full of them if the Spurs would have lost last night....

FalleNxWiZarDx
04-22-2010, 02:16 PM

Translation:

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

both post are priceless yo!

MateoNeygro
04-22-2010, 02:20 PM
I hope you know that there is an international forum for people who can't speak english. Just saying...:lmao

Lol well played. It hurt just to try and read some of the shit that guy was saying.

Obstructed_View
04-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Where are all the Mav trolls? This place will be full of them if the Spurs would have lost last night....

And that's all you need to know about Mav fans. It actually applies to most Dallas area fans in general.