PDA

View Full Version : Life is good Mavs fans....relax

Amarelooms
04-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Life will go on....congrats to the Spurs for playing better last night. If they continue to play like that they will win this series no doubt. If the Spurs do win...I urge my fellow Mavs fans to get behind the Spurs as they move on in the playoffs...we need to pull for the Texas team

Let's be honest with ourselves...even if this Mavs team gets by the Spurs...they are not good enough to get out the West let alone win it all. Let's hope Cuban decides to go balls out this off-season...resign Dirk and bring a major player in for one big push next year.

Regardless life is good...God bless you all and your families (even that homo Ghazi)

:elephant

Giuseppe
04-22-2010, 08:43 AM
- "Throw the towel,,,,,,throw the goddamn towel!"

- Tony Burton -"Rocky IV"

D-Wade #3
04-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Get ready for yer ass pounding round 2

Amarelooms
04-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Get ready for yer ass pounding round 2

Son you are easily becoming the most annoying person on here...but I'm turning over a new leaf....God bless you my friend

BlackSwordsMan
04-22-2010, 08:59 AM
you were the only one going ape shit
you relax

D-Wade #3
04-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Son you are easily becoming the most annoying person on here...but I'm turning over a new leaf....God bless you my friend

I'm not the one with the pink elephant, homeskillet.

jdev82
04-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Life will go on....congrats to the Spurs for playing better last night. If they continue to play like that they will win this series no doubt. If the Spurs do win...I urge my fellow Mavs fans to get behind the Spurs as they move on in the playoffs...we need to pull for the Texas team

Let's be honest with ourselves...even if this Mavs team gets by the Spurs...they are not good enough to get out the West let alone win it all. Let's hope Cuban decides to go balls out this off-season...resign Dirk and bring a major player in for one big push next year.

Regardless life is good...God bless you all and your families (even that homo Ghazi)

what do you think dallas needs to get over the hump next year?

Amarelooms
04-22-2010, 09:29 AM
what do you think dallas needs to get over the hump next year?

Good question my friend....Mavs need a real SG...one who can slash and hit a jumper on a consistent basis. Also, need a scoring big/center who has a post game and can give em 10pts and 10 boards a game. Lastly, that midget Barea has to be gone...need a solid backup PG...I'd let Roddy play every game in that role next year.

God bless

BlackSwordsMan
04-22-2010, 09:41 AM
just send dirk to the spurs for a year

Findog
04-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Good question my friend....Mavs need a real SG...one who can slash and hit a jumper on a consistent basis. Also, need a scoring big/center who has a post game and can give em 10pts and 10 boards a game. Lastly, that midget Barea has to be gone...need a solid backup PG...I'd let Roddy play every game in that role next year.

God bless

The Dampier contract is the last bullet in the chamber for Dirk - Joe Johnson will either be a Hawk or Knick next year, so they need to go elsewhere to find that guy. The San Antonio guards are just too much to handle (Parker, Manu, Hill).

Phillip
04-22-2010, 10:24 AM
im not too concerned

i still think mavs got this series

if the win game 3, they will win the series in 5. if they lose game 3, they will win in 6.

book it.

Muser
04-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Gonna be a damn good series now, may the best team win :toast

NRHector
04-22-2010, 10:39 AM
im not too concerned

i still think mavs got this series

if the win game 3, they will win the series in 5. if they lose game 3, they will win in 6.

book it.:rollin if they lose game 4, they will win in game 7, if they lose game 5, hey will win game 8, if they lose game 6 they will win game 9

z0sa
04-22-2010, 10:40 AM
:rollin if they lose game 4, they will win in game 7, if they lose game 5, hey will win game 8, if they lose game 6 they will win game 9

:lol

poop
04-22-2010, 10:40 AM
still plenty of series left, the spurs could easily go out and lay an egg next game.

Amarelooms
04-22-2010, 10:49 AM
The Dampier contract is the last bullet in the chamber for Dirk - Joe Johnson will either be a Hawk or Knick next year, so they need to go elsewhere to find that guy. The San Antonio guards are just too much to handle (Parker, Manu, Hill).

Well if the Mavs can't get the right players here I'm all for Dirk going to another team. Maybe he should take a pay cut and follow Lebron where ever he goes

jmard5
04-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Also, need a scoring big/center who has a post game and can give em 10pts and 10 boards a game.

What happened with Gooden?

Muser
04-22-2010, 11:03 AM
What happened with Gooden?

Traded.

NRHector
04-22-2010, 11:07 AM
all joking aside, this is going to be a good series may the best team win :toast

mavsfan1000
04-22-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm definitely going to have to find better hobbies. NBA Playoffs is not good for my health. lol I agree with Amarelooms on this one. Though it sucks to lose, it might encourage Cuban to fire Carlisle if we lose in round 1.

jmard5
04-22-2010, 11:12 AM
Traded.

No, I mean, isn't he supposed to be their scoring big (10/10 guy)?

Cry Havoc
04-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Let's be honest with ourselves...even if this Mavs team gets by the Spurs...they are not good enough to get out the West let alone win it all.

I actually have to disagree with you here.

I've watched every first round game so far, and I believe that at least right now, the Spurs and the Mavs are playing the best basketball in the WC. Unless LA gets their act together, I have the winner of this series in the Finals. No other teams have really impressed me with their ball movement, defense, or energy yet in the West playoffs so far.

Phillip
04-22-2010, 11:21 AM
:lol

It figures a dumbshit like you would find that to be clever.

Phillip
04-22-2010, 11:23 AM

I've watched every first round game so far, and I believe that at least right now, the Spurs and the Mavs are playing the best basketball in the WC. Unless LA gets their act together, I have the winner of this series in the Finals. No other teams have really impressed me with their ball movement, defense, or energy yet in the West playoffs so far.

I'd have to agree with you. The Mavs and Spurs are really pounding on each other so far. I'm sure the Suns and Blazers both are happy to see that, hoping to not get humiliated too badly in the 2nd round.

z0sa
04-22-2010, 11:26 AM
It figures a dumbshit like you would find that to be clever.

:lol we're both actually laughing at your retardation, in case you didn't realize

Phillip
04-22-2010, 11:35 AM
:lol we're both actually laughing at your retardation, in case you didn't realize

Clever!

Xevious
04-22-2010, 11:49 AM
I think both sides need to relax. Dallas is perfectly capable of winning one in SA. The series is far from over.

Fpoonsie
04-22-2010, 12:33 PM

I'd have to agree with you. The Mavs and Spurs are really pounding on each other so far. I'm sure the Suns and Blazers both are happy to see that, hoping to not get humiliated too badly in the 2nd round.

+1 The fear is that whichever team manages to survive this series'll be fucking exhAUsted once they get to the 2nd round to play (presumably) the Suns.