PDA

View Full Version : Game 2 report from the belly of the beast

Zammers
04-22-2010, 04:38 PM
I had great seats last night here in Dallas thanks to Jack Daniels. Things I noticed (which I'm sure a few have been covered)

Hello RJ- its about time he earned his paycheck

Tim- Great on the boards and definitely was in it to win it. He does look a little gimpy with that knee brace on. Doesn't extend straight at all.

Parker- accepted the role off the bench tonight unlike in Game 1. He needs to understand that he's still going to get "starter minutes". Let's hope he stays focused on bringing the energy off the bench

Mavs fans- pretty much suck. Not very high basketball intelligence. Started to leave just as the Mavs closed within 5 late. Pathetic. One strategy that I would use on the Mavs when they are playing at home is to make a push at the beginning of the game and right after halftime. Why? Because the fans aren't in their seats and are deflated if they arrive and the Mavs are down big. Jumping on the Mavs early takes the fans out of the game before they are even IN the game. :lol

Hot Dallas girls!!! It was quite amazing how much ass was walking around last night. More than at a regular season Mavs game.

George Hill looks a little lost out on the floor right now and I'm not sure what the reason is.

Spurs gave great effort towards loose balls which helped out the intangibles. We need to do this every game from here on out.

Spurs fans represented last night and its always great to celebrate with my fellow Spurs fans in the corridors on the way out of the arena.

Lots of whining Mavs fans saying the refs cost them the game........but once I got home they only had 2 more fouls than we did. Seems fair to me

Hot Dallas girls!

Hot Dallas girls!

That's all folks. Can the Spurs rise to the occasion again in Game 3? Let's hope!

Pero
04-22-2010, 05:02 PM
I had great seats last night here in Dallas thanks to Jack Daniels.

You got great seats because you drank some whiskey? :lol

50 cent
04-22-2010, 05:41 PM
There was an incredible amount of hot ass there last night.

#2!
04-22-2010, 05:50 PM
There was an incredible amount of hot ass there last night.

Dallas's lower seats usually have plenty of talent (from tv, as I've never been there.) At&t center is usually pretty average, unless it's a big game/big star on the opposing team. The girls at the Cleavland game were half the fun.

honestfool84
04-22-2010, 05:52 PM
i will be the first to give props to Dallas where it is due.. HOT dallas girls.

Bender
04-22-2010, 05:57 PM

my first thought was that he was too drunk, and sat in the wrong seats...

m33p0
04-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Hot Dallas girls!!! It was quite amazing how much ass was walking around last night. More than at a regular season Mavs game.

you know the rules. pics or it didn't happen.:hat

Manudona
04-22-2010, 08:48 PM

my first thought was that he was too drunk, and sat in the wrong seats...

Yes, I thought that he got shitty seats that look awesome for he was too drank, and then of course when he says

He was probably just looking at Dirk flopping around his ass :rolleyes

toki9
04-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Who cares about the game as long as the girls were hot?

thispego
04-22-2010, 10:14 PM
Lol fuckin amateurs. You know how I know you guys don't get pussy?

LoneStarState'sPride
04-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Really y'all? Tix to a playoff game and you're checking out the ass in the arena?

50 cent
04-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Really y'all? Tix to a playoff game and you're checking out the ass in the arena?

You know how we know you're gay? It's not just the Corps Turd boots.

LoneStarState'sPride
04-23-2010, 12:04 AM
You know how we know you're gay? It's not just the Corps Turd boots.

LOL, my point is, I get tix to and NBA playoff game, I'm watching the damn game and not much else. Novel concept, I know.

admiralsnackbar
04-23-2010, 12:07 AM

I've heard of beer goggles... these must've been whiskey binoculars judging by the amount of hot chicks hot chicks hot chicks! :lol

Zammers
04-23-2010, 01:50 AM
Yes, I thought that he got shitty seats that look awesome for he was too drank, and then of course when he says

He was probably just looking at Dirk flopping around his ass :rolleyes

My buddy works for Jack Daniels so we had the corporate seats.

And Yes I do check out the hot ass in the arena when we are blowing them out by 18 points and it's dead silent in there. I also check out the hot ass during halftime at the bar and at the end of the game in the Jack Daniels club.

Don't get me wrong.....I'm there to watch the game, but the TV timeouts give great opportunity to scan.