PDA

View Full Version : Inside the NBA

DAF86
04-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Does anybody know a place where I can watch the show? I've seen it on the official NBA page some times but they have just some of them. I'd like to know if you know of a site where a I can find any episode of that program.

Express-News
04-22-2010, 05:01 PM
I don’t know… but quality of that show is decreasing exponentially.

poop
04-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Inside the NBA has been utter crap lately, all they do now is have stupid features like having random assholes on webcam 'ask charles' what planet he would like to visit and other retarded skits such as that 'courtroom' debacle, they just go off on tangents and hope charles will say something funny...

the entire show is like only like 5% actual discussions of the games at hand. i switched to TNT after last nights spurs-mavs game hoping to hear discussions but after 5 minutes they said maybe 2 lines about the game and were just talking about nothing off-topic crap.

ffadicted
04-22-2010, 05:36 PM
lol @ the guys above, that show is pure quality, so funny, and I like how they give honest opinions and say what they want. EJ Charles and Kenny have unreal chemistry together, makes it fun to watch. Has been for so long, and still is by far the best basketball show on TV, even if they get away from basketball sometimes (ala Craig's report last night... so fucking funny :lol)

And to answer your question, no man, but NBA.com does have the Top 5 of inside every night it's on...

Refocus
04-22-2010, 05:41 PM
http://www.nba.com/insidethenba

Should have last nights full episode..

KenziE
04-22-2010, 06:27 PM
nope it doesnt have last nights episode ... latest was 9 days ago ... very funny show tho

poop
04-22-2010, 06:30 PM
lol @ the guys above, that show is pure quality, so funny, and I like how they give honest opinions and say what they want. EJ Charles and Kenny have unreal chemistry together, makes it fun to watch. Has been for so long, and still is by far the best basketball show on TV, even if they get away from basketball sometimes (ala Craig's report last night... so fucking funny :lol)

And to answer your question, no man, but NBA.com does have the Top 5 of inside every night it's on...

it used to be that way but lately its been sucking big time

BoricuaCJA
04-22-2010, 09:29 PM
it used to be that way but lately its been sucking big time
I disagree. I love the show and it's still good. :lol:rollinI laugh so much watching the show.

Chico
04-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Thought the Craig Sager skit last night was pretty funny...