PDA

View Full Version : This is it clones

Jim_Rome
04-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Today is THE greatest day of the syndicated radio show year. The 2010 Smack Off, live from the jungle. Call in. Have a take. Don't suck.

Last year's winner is back and ready to repeat.

wiWxsHsv4ZY

FalleNxWiZarDx
04-23-2010, 11:09 AM
meh, he used to be good....

hes wack now

Fpoonsie
04-23-2010, 12:19 PM
[yawn]

sonnytris
04-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Jim
Is a legend in his own mind!!!! What pro sport did he play? How long ago? and He acts like he used to be a player....................

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-26-2010, 01:56 PM
It was all downhill after Jim Everett kicked his ass.

101A
04-26-2010, 02:00 PM
dOVxitMy47c

Never NOT funny.

Blake
04-26-2010, 02:19 PM
It was all downhill after Jim Everett kicked his ass.

The opposite is actually true.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-26-2010, 02:56 PM
The opposite is actually true.

While his popularity exploded I'd say what made him great seemed to fade. Now he has to protect his ratings and so he can't bash his guests like he used to otherwise none of the big names would appear on his show. He still slaps his callers around, but so do most of the call in sports programs these days. What made Jim Rome cool was the fact that he'd pull these sophmoric stunts with professional athletes. Now...not so much. The only pro athletes he calls onto the carpet are the ones who won't appear on his show in the first place.

He sold out to the MAN!! The MAN I tell ya!!

Blake
04-26-2010, 03:26 PM
While his popularity exploded I'd say what made him great seemed to fade. Now he has to protect his ratings and so he can't bash his guests like he used to otherwise none of the big names would appear on his show.

you think calling him Chris Everett to his face instead of Jim Everett made him great?

He still slaps his callers around, but so do most of the call in sports programs these days. What made Jim Rome cool was the fact that he'd pull these sophmoric stunts with professional athletes. Now...not so much. The only pro athletes he calls onto the carpet are the ones who won't appear on his show in the first place.

He sold out to the MAN!! The MAN I tell ya!!

I don't think that's true either.

I can name a number of athletes that he's had one his show one day, then ripped them the next for something stupid or silly that they did.