PDA

View Full Version : I never want to see another compalint about the officiating again....

TC-MAVS
04-23-2010, 11:18 PM
.......from a spurs fan. Nice push off Parker. And just so you know, mavs have lost 16 of 17 when Crawford referees a Mavs playoff game. So you can all go fuck yourselves.

ShoogarBear
04-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Ibtl

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-23-2010, 11:20 PM
They let them play on both ends... quit whining

san antonio spurs
04-23-2010, 11:21 PM
.......from a spurs fan. Nice push off Parker. And just so you know, mavs have lost 16 of 17 when Crawford referees a Mavs playoff game. So you can all go fuck yourselves.

That was a flop from the hobbit. He did that all game.

Marcus Bryant
Fucking Mav Fan bitching about officiating.

Fuck you.

SpurOutofTownFan
This was a game to the level of the old time game with a lot of bruises and letting the players from both teams play BB. Anything else is pussy-time.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2010, 11:22 PM

When you have to depend on JJ Barea drawing offensive fouls to win a playoff game, you know you're fucked as a team.

sportan73

Mavs have also failed to win the finals in 10 of their last 10 50-win seasons

AnthonyM
crofl mavs fans

see the sig and avatar

timtonymanu
Haha this is why i cant stand most of you MAV fans.

dbestpro

I said after game one that when the Spurs start winning it would not take long for Mav fan to pop the cork on his whine.

TheProfessor
Who the fuck is going to give that call to a flopping midget at the end of the 4th quarter?

exstatic
If you take out the 7 intentional foul FTs in the last 2 minutes, our edge was 3 FTs. I don't think you can hang those 7 on the refs.

edit: Dallas still has the series edge in FTAs.

DespЏrado
Parker was pushing Barea's hold off, that's why there was no call. Barea tried to sell it, and the refs weren't buying.

SpurAddict561
04-23-2010, 11:23 PM
lmaoooooooo

did you not watch game 1?

Dirk with the foul calls cause Dice sneezed on him

woww

SpurAddict561
04-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Barea was flopping the whole game...don't they fine you for that now after post-game reviews?

Thompson
04-23-2010, 11:24 PM
That was a flop from the hobbit. He did that all game.

+1 you don't fly backward that hard from a nudge from the back of Parker's fingers.

Shastafarian
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/butthurt2.jpg

TheChillFactor
you gotta fucking man up mavericks!!!!

lefty
Not a foul

Parker is just 25 times bigger than JJ

Trainwreck2100
04-23-2010, 11:25 PM
hear that guys no more COMPALINTS, i will never compalin again

EmptyMan
04-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Refs were extremely nice to spurs this game.

That's why the NBA is ridiculous. Complete and utter lack of consistency.

Spurologist
04-23-2010, 11:26 PM

http://freshabundance.com/freshblog/wp-content/2009/03/crying-baby.jpg

Shaolin-Style
04-23-2010, 11:27 PM
He didn't even use his palm, he barely nudged him with the back of his hand. JJ Barea ain't no fish he shouldn't act like one.

jaffies
I never want to see another compalint about the officiating again....

You're gonna hate mavs fans.

SAtown
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

K-State Spur
04-23-2010, 11:28 PM

and yet, even after tonight:

the spurs, with a low post scorer surrounded by a bunch of slashers are still -8 at the FT line against a jump shooting team for the series...

SpurOutofTownFan
04-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Refs were extremely nice to spurs this game.

That's why the NBA is ridiculous. Complete and utter lack of consistency.

Come on man...

Spurs Brazil
04-23-2010, 11:29 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry

polandprzem
04-23-2010, 11:30 PM
So the spurs won or lost ?

:0

dbreiden83080
04-23-2010, 11:30 PM

Push off is not one finger on your man and he goes flopping

Good no call there

Cry Havoc
04-23-2010, 11:31 PM
When you have to depend on JJ Barea drawing offensive fouls to win a playoff game, you know you're fucked as a team.

^^^

VBM
04-23-2010, 11:33 PM
It'll even out, Mavs fan. I'd bet money that Joey Crawford refs Game 4. Gonna be a helluva game

elbamba
04-23-2010, 11:35 PM
when the spurs shoot 20 more free throws, then I will listen.

TC-MAVS
04-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Im just saying. If anything, we're even now. But really, go fuck yourselves. This series is long from over so keep your wieners in your pants.......

GSH
04-23-2010, 11:41 PM
There were good and bad calls both ways. The refs were letting them play on both ends, and the missed calls went both ways. The FT's were pretty equal right up until the intentional fouls at the end of the game.

The refs aren't perfect ever. As long as the calls are consistent and not one-sided, I don't complain.

BTW - there were some crap calls that went against the Mavs tonight. But you don't really believe that Manu fouled Dirky with his nose, do you? I was actually sitting here saying "that was a bad call against the Mavs" several times. But it was one hell of a game, and in general the zebras were consistent at both ends.

SpursDynasty
04-23-2010, 11:42 PM
lol mavs
lol barea getting more minutes than butler and haywood
lol warriors
lol wade

TC-MAVS
04-23-2010, 11:42 PM
But seriously, Carlisles coaching is questionable. Our offense is stagnant and his rotation is brutal. With all that talent on the team theres no reason that we should settle for j's. The only thing he did well was switch to the zone. But that 9 point lead was short lived. 2 STARTERS didnt play the second half!!! What is that!!!!!!

MannyIsGod
04-23-2010, 11:43 PM
JJ must go flying when people open doors around him.

EricB
04-23-2010, 11:45 PM
:lol suck it.

jdev82
04-23-2010, 11:57 PM

did you see that dirk flop? :lol:rollin

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-24-2010, 12:00 AM

Waaaaaaaaaaah wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Cry me a river.

And you are DEAD WRONG on the Barea call. Go and watch it again. Firstly, Barea has his arm on TP's arm WHICH IS A FOUL. Parker then shrugs off Barea's arm with his own and doesn't actually push the Hobbit at all. Good no call, although to the letter of the law it should have been a foul on Barea who was illegally draped all over Parker before Parker shrugged off Barea's arm.

austN Spur
04-24-2010, 12:08 AM
When the mavs weren't playing that girly zone defense they
were bexar hugging Tim Duncan the whole time

scottspurs
04-24-2010, 12:11 AM
:lmao

ChumpDumper
04-24-2010, 12:15 AM
.......from a spurs fan. Nice push off Parker. And just so you know, mavs have lost 16 of 17 when Crawford referees a Mavs playoff game. So you can all go fuck yourselves.You should probably stay out of this forum then.

JWest596
04-24-2010, 12:17 AM
Who the fuck is going to give that call to a flopping midget at the end of the 4th quarter?

Winner

exstatic
04-24-2010, 12:21 AM
But seriously, Carlisles coaching is questionable. Our offense is stagnant and his rotation is brutal. With all that talent on the team theres no reason that we should settle for j's. The only thing he did well was switch to the zone. But that 9 point lead was short lived. 2 STARTERS didnt play the second half!!! What is that!!!!!!

JJ was aggressive. Caron was not. Marion was -17 for his time on the floor. I'm not sure you WANT him in the lineup. I was begging him to shoot every time he touched the ball. His nuts just shrivel in the playoffs against us. Too many bad SA/PHO flashbacks, I guess. I was so happy when Dallas signed him.

You did your best work tonight with your three guard lineup. Unfortunately, we've got a pretty damn good one to match you.

NewJerSpur
04-24-2010, 12:27 AM
JJ was aggressive. Caron was not. Marion was -17 for his time on the floor. I'm not sure you WANT him in the lineup. I was begging him to shoot every time he touched the ball. His nuts just shrivel in the playoffs against us. Too many bad SA/PHO flashbacks, I guess. I was so happy when Dallas signed him.

You did your best work tonight with your three guard lineup. Unfortunately, we've got a pretty damn good one to match you.

:tu

dbestpro
04-24-2010, 12:28 AM
JJ has a history of tryimg to sell the push off or charge. He got the call earlier on Parker. He did not get the call in crunch time. JJ should have stayed with Parker and played straight up D. He needs to understand that he will not be able to sell one of his flop calls in the crunch time of the playoffs. Maybe, his coach should have a talk with him. Maybe, he should tell the whole team to quit trying to sell calls and start playing some defense.

Biggems
04-24-2010, 12:30 AM
The FT and foul situation was pretty even until the closing moments when the Mavs were fouling on purpose.

Also, the Mavs were shooting a ton of outside shots all game. They were passing up open midrange jumpers just so they could chuck it up from 3.

It was nothing like game 1 where the Spurs were attacking the paint more than the Mavs and still not being able to draw fouls......Dirk was shooting nothing but fade away jumpers but was living at the line.

Please use your brain and try to see the difference between the two. Game 1 was totally onesided with the Mavs owning the whistles. Game 2 was even. Game 3 had the Spurs with a very slight advantage (which should happen when you are the home team, the more aggressive team, and the team attacking the basket more).

BTW, you had a 9 point lead after that 17-0 run, and choked it away like the 2006 Finals.

GSH
04-24-2010, 12:39 AM
Of all the things to complain about, that last exchange between Tony and Barrea doesn't make the list. I thought the second foul call on Nowitzki was total bullshit. Blair got by with a ridiculous push off on one of his rebounds. (It was out in the open - no way an NBA ref should miss that.) On the other hand, after Dampier got his 5th foul, the refs worked really hard to avoid fouling him out. That clothesline that Kidd put on Hill probably should have drawn a Flagrant 1. (You can hurt a guy really badly that way. It was excessive, and there was no attempt at a play on the ball. It would have drawn 15 yards in the NFL.)

The point is that the refs didn't take over the game. If the Spurs had lost, I wouldn't have bitched about any of the no-calls. It wasn't perfect, but it was fair.

crc21209
04-24-2010, 12:42 AM

:cry:cry:cry

crc21209
04-24-2010, 12:44 AM

+1. TP-Manu-Hill is a HELL of a three guard lineup.

TD=HOF
04-24-2010, 02:09 AM
Even Carlisle said it was physical 'on both ends'. Oh, I'm sorry, did u want a pass to the ft line bc u can't handle playoff basketball? You can't cry when the Spurs made crunch-time shots in the face of the defense and they didn't, plain & simple.

greyforest
04-24-2010, 02:12 AM
I'll complain about officiating. Tonight there was some Spurs bias.

I see the bias both ways and dislike it both ways.

CubanMustGo
04-24-2010, 02:16 AM
I don't ever want to hear a Mav fan complain about Manu flopping. Dirk deserved an Academy Award for the acting jobs on some of the fouls called on his defenders.

milkyway21
04-24-2010, 02:18 AM
Mavs center Erick Dampier took aim at the officiating, a risky move after NBA commissioner David Stern cautioned coaches earlier Friday about criticizing foul calls.

"It seems like we're under the magnifying glass when we play defense," Dampier said. "When we're on offense, there's no magnifying glass. You've got to call it both ways. Dirk drives, he doesn't get a foul. They drive, they get a ticky-tack foul. Just keep it consistent. Don't be one way or the other."

when was this?

Sec24Row7
04-24-2010, 02:24 AM
when was this?

Wow... what a dumbass...

Of course Damp isn't known for his brain...

TDMVPDPOY
04-24-2010, 02:24 AM
the home team always get the calls, what goes around comes around,

mavs just didnt adjust to how the game was played and ref....

now go put a sock in it

GSH
04-24-2010, 02:28 AM
when was this?

Look for at least a fine over that stupid comment. Stern didn't sound like he was screwing around with that warning. And he specifically included the possibility of suspensions. Even if Dampier was right (he wasn't) that was a really bonehead statement to make right now.

timvpimp
04-24-2010, 02:31 AM
Fucking Mav Fan bitching about officiating.

Fuck you.
LOL Scouse bitching about others' bitching

slayermin
04-24-2010, 02:31 AM
Crawford is a good ref, even though he was in the house for 0.4.

Before a playoff game between the Mavs and Spurs in '03, he joked with Michael Finley, you guys call your own fouls tonight. Finley was sort of stunned and Crawford had to tell him, that he was joking.

Mavs have always been a jump shooting team and he isn't the type of ref to reward or bail out jump shooters. He's one of the better refs in the game, imo.

hsxvvd
04-24-2010, 04:26 AM
It was interesting to watch the game, having read the reviews about Bravetta and Crawford in the other thread before the game. I'd have to agree, most people opinions held true.

Bravetta kept the game close, home team won, Mavs lost.

There was a very interesting play, I can't recall when 2nd or 3rd, where Crawford overruled Bravetta and awarded possession to the Spurs. The camera then showed Duncan looking slightly amused.

But don't worry Mav's fans... all will even out with Joey gets his hands on the series. Only hope he doesn't get Duncan suspended for laughing.

exstatic
04-24-2010, 04:41 AM
There was a very interesting play, I can't recall when 2nd or 3rd, where Crawford overruled Bravetta and awarded possession to the Spurs. The camera then showed Duncan looking slightly amused.

It was a charging call that he reversed, and it was the right call. Najera was still moving his foot, and may have been in the circle. He was def still moving though. The replay showed one foot still off the ground at contact, meaning position hadn't been established.

MateoNeygro
04-24-2010, 04:46 AM

hahah GOOD THING WHAT YOU WANT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. This is SPURSTALK not some pussy Mavs forum so you can kick rocks if you don't like it.

hsxvvd
04-24-2010, 04:56 AM
It was a charging call that he reversed, and it was the right call. Najera was still moving his foot, and may have been in the circle. He was def still moving though. The replay showed one foot still off the ground at contact, meaning position hadn't been established.

No, I recall that play. I didn't think it was that one. That was definately the right call.

Obstructed_View
04-24-2010, 08:26 AM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/blkhrtkat/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

samikeyp
04-24-2010, 08:42 AM

What...and let your side have all the fun? :)

Muser
04-24-2010, 08:43 AM
ok.

TJastal
04-24-2010, 09:17 AM
I thought the officiating was even up till the Nowitski charge which IMO was a very poor call, Bonner basically hopped like a rabbit in front of him after Dirk had left his feet for the layup... no way did he have his position established there...that was a critical call of the game that swung momentum into SA's favor.

And that was Bavetta blowing that call in the spurs' favor too, surprisingly.

TJastal
04-24-2010, 09:21 AM
The Najera charge "overturn" call by Crawford was the appropriate call, I'm just surprised that Crawford didn't overturn the next terrible call by Bavetta against Nowitski. It looked like he was thinking about it but thought the better of it.

Two overturned calls in one game against the crew chief (Bavetta) would probably get Crawford into some hot water after the game. :)

cornbread
04-24-2010, 09:39 AM

Nowinski breaks Manu's nose and Manu gets called for the foul. GTFO crybaby.

You fit right in with rest of the MFFLs on this site.

TJastal
04-24-2010, 09:43 AM
I thought the Kidd steal of the Dice pass and subsequent foul should have been a clear path foul as well.. another kick in the nuts to the mavs.

wut
04-24-2010, 10:26 AM
I thought the Kidd steal of the Dice pass and subsequent foul should have been a clear path foul as well.. another kick in the nuts to the mavs.
If this is the play I'm remembering, it wasn't a clear path, it's not a clear path if you get fouled trying to pass up your last defender; it's a clear path when you have already passed your last defender and are fouled. Kidd was fouled in the process of passing his defender, not after.