PDA

View Full Version : The Mavs trade!?!

jermaine
04-24-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm not being funny Mav fans! From what I've noticed & hear here in Dallas (I drive for Dart) Caron & Haywood is what was suppose to put the Mavs over the top! Yal start with Damp & didn't even really want to play Haywood! Caron went to the bench never to return, but he was the X-factor is the word on the street here in Dallas! That shows your trade at the deadline is a bust. I've talked to a million Mavs fan on the bus everyday & yal all refer to the "we was cheated with touch fouls against Wade". Its time to Manup an realize yal just regular season champs! Yal have no standards here. Yal all say yal just happy to beat the Spurs! That's sad.

DAF86
04-24-2010, 12:26 AM
It was a good trade. Haywood should be starting instead of Dampier.

jermaine
04-24-2010, 12:30 AM

Then they have a dumbass coach! Butler is a shooter. You don't take him out the rest of the game. That mite have fucked his head up the rest of the series!

nkdlunch
04-24-2010, 12:31 AM
:lmao what a sad thread this is

ChrisRichards
04-24-2010, 12:37 AM
Horrible coach. Im willing to bet with a guy like Larry Brown, Jackson, Pop or even Rick Adelman can bring out the best in this lineup.

Danny.Zhu
04-24-2010, 12:37 AM
That was still a great trade. Mavs will be stronger next year when the 3 new good guys know the systerm better.

Remember, Lakers didn't won the championship the first year Gasol arrived.

jermaine
04-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Dirk is leaving so the 3 new guys aint gone help. They was ready to trade Terry so he won't be there I'm sure! Cuban said before the trade he wash ready to blow that team up! If they have a 1rd exist what you think he gone do!

Baseline
04-24-2010, 12:51 AM
The Mavs match up great against the Spurs because nobody can guard Dirk. Obviously.

So even if they can beat the Spurs in this series, they're never going to get past LA. Odom can guard Dirk.

The biggest weakness with the Mavs is their heart and their defense on the perimeter.

BTW, playing the dwarf all 24 minutes in the 2nd half is not exactly the way to get stops.

timvpimp
04-24-2010, 12:52 AM
I'm not being funny Mav fans! From what I've noticed & hear here in Dallas (I drive for Dart) Caron & Haywood is what was suppose to put the Mavs over the top! Yal start with Damp & didn't even really want to play Haywood! Caron went to the bench never to return, but he was the X-factor is the word on the street here in Dallas! That shows your trade at the deadline is a bust. I've talked to a million Mavs fan on the bus everyday & yal all refer to the "we was cheated with touch fouls against Wade". Its time to Manup an realize yal just regular season champs! Yal have no standards here. Yal all say yal just happy to beat the Spurs! That's sad.
yeah that's why the Mavs krew is filled with retards. Remember their crazy revels on Butler/Haywood's arrivals? Butler/Haywood are upgrades than the assets the Mavs lost for them in this trade, but that's FAR FROM ENOUGH to elevate the Mavs higher than where they already were prior to the trade. That's just one trade that can only be considered a LATERAL MOVE at its finest.

Ghazi
04-24-2010, 12:53 AM
Dirk is leaving so the 3 new guys aint gone help. They was ready to trade Terry so he won't be there I'm sure! Cuban said before the trade he wash ready to blow that team up! If they have a 1rd exist what you think he gone do!

wheres dirk going?

NewJerSpur
04-24-2010, 12:54 AM
If the Mavs lose, Cuban will be reaching out to LeBron & D-Wade. He won't settle for a real rebuilding effort, he's going to try to undergo a drastic re-tool.

timvpimp
04-24-2010, 12:54 AM
Neither works imho. they have to play upfront against Tim Duncan who's the best playoff player league wide, which is far beyond what they're capable of.

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2010, 12:55 AM
wheres dirk going?

don't you read the Spurs forum? He's coming here for the MLE

timvpimp
04-24-2010, 12:56 AM
wheres dirk going?
somewhere he can get some teammates who aren't dipshits and who can help him win a championship that he deserves.

jermaine
04-24-2010, 12:59 AM
wheres dirk going?

NY, he an McGrady! Lol.

SpursRulez4eVeR
04-24-2010, 01:56 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CqDk4jAv_Y4/S9KPWm9n9bI/AAAAAAAABxk/0POI-K-60-c/s1600/02.jpg

DJ Mbenga
04-24-2010, 02:00 AM
butler or jefferson? who exerts more energy sitting that ass on the bench?

mavsfan1000
04-24-2010, 02:00 AM
If I were Dirk, I would go to Cleveland. Now that would be sick of a lineup.

nkdlunch
04-24-2010, 07:47 AM

No he shouldn't. Haywood sucks would have gotten raped by td

Amarelooms
04-24-2010, 08:53 AM
If I were Dirk, I would go to Cleveland. Now that would be sick of a lineup.

That's what I would do...sign for 1 year at the MLE...play with Lebron...get a ring and then sign a big contract to finish your career

:elephant

Darthkiller
04-24-2010, 11:56 AM
That's what I would do...sign for 1 year at the MLE...play with Lebron...get a ring and then sign a big contract to finish your career

why cant he just sign vet min with the mavs for 1 year. cuban then promise him to give him a big contract later on to make up for it. then mavs can sign some max FAs and trade damp+butler for another.

2 max FAs+ dirk = win

exstatic
04-24-2010, 01:09 PM

why cant he just sign vet min with the mavs for 1 year. cuban then promise him to give him a big contract later on to make up for it. then mavs can sign some max FAs and trade damp+butler for another.

2 max FAs+ dirk = win

There won't be any big contracts after this summer. The new CBA is going to send the $100M contract the way of the dodo bird or the passenger pigeon. Hell, you may not be able to get $75M any more. Bird Rights are going away, and the hard cap looms.

If you're a player, and you think you have one more big contract coming, you'd BETTER get it this summer, either in FA or with an extension.