PDA

View Full Version : the NBA is Weak and Ripe for the picking...

poop
04-24-2010, 03:29 AM
i havent been impressed with anything ive seen so far in the playoffs...
this is one of those 'off' years where there is no team that stands out as really grabbing it by the throat.

the Lakers and Celtics are old and complacent..the Thuggets are back to being underachieveing retards...Cleveland just doesnt have 'it'...

the fucking Orlando Magic look like the best team right now...its another one of those years like '06 and '07 where the title is just Ripe for the picking for any team who decided to turn it on late in the playoffs.

if we can beat the Mavs, the title this year is ripe for the picking and i dont see any reason why the spurs cant take it if they just stay consistent

SpursTillTheEnd
04-24-2010, 03:31 AM
If we play the suns that is going to be a hard series, but if we get past them we can win it all

Rogue
04-24-2010, 03:34 AM
i havent been impressed with anything ive seen so far in the playoffs...
this is one of those 'off' years where there is no team that stands out as really grabbing it by the throat.

the Lakers and Celtics are old and complacent..the Thuggets are back to being underachieveing retards...Cleveland just doesnt have 'it'...

the fucking Orlando Magic look like the best team right now...its another one of those years like '06 and '07 where the title is just Ripe for the picking for any team who decided to turn it on late in the playoffs.

if we can beat the Mavs, the title this year is ripe for the picking and i dont see any reason why the spurs cant take it if they just stay consistent
beating the SPurs may feel like winning the championship for Mavs but it definitely doesn't work the other way round, as Spurs have actually won championships. Masturbation doesn't work for married man, you know.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-24-2010, 03:39 AM
I've been thinking the same thing. There is no dominant team in the playoffs right now, and the West is particularly up for grabs.

I rated us an 8% chance to win the title a fortnight ago, but I'm upping that to 19%. :D

poop
04-24-2010, 03:47 AM
the title is completely up for grabs this year...

Ghazi
04-24-2010, 03:49 AM
Why doesn't Cleveland have "it"?

They have the transcendent superstar of our time, he alone gives a team "it".

I think you're gonna have to come up for a better reason to discredit the Cavs in my humble points of view

DespЏrado
04-24-2010, 03:51 AM
Beating the Mavs would be as big as beating Portland in 1999 I think it could slingshot us a long way to the finals.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-24-2010, 03:53 AM
I think the Cavs are the favourite, but they lost to Chicago today, and I figured they'd sweep that Bulls team since it has been beaten up and in disarray for 2 months, and has Vinny D for a coach.

Man In Black
04-24-2010, 04:01 AM
Count me in as someone who thought about a month ago, that the West was ripe for the picking. I wanted the LAL in the 1st round but now, all that really matters is one for the thumb!

50 cent
04-24-2010, 04:01 AM
I don't know....Phoenix is playing great ball right now. Yes, I know we own Phoenix, but a blind squirrel catches a nut every once in a while and that blind squirrel is doing well now.

Besides, let's not get ahead of ourselves.....the Mavs can still win this series. We really need to come out strong Sunday.

MateoNeygro
04-24-2010, 05:11 AM
How are you going to say the Cavs don't have it? They were my favorite coming into this year. I'm still not sold on this series or a phoenix or la series. I don't know. I have faith and think the Spurs can win those series but I'm not 100 percent sure.

ezau
04-24-2010, 05:53 AM
The Cavs are slight favorites, but they were bigtime favorites last year right?

TJastal
04-24-2010, 06:15 AM
How bout we at least win one round before we declare ourselves champions....

MateoNeygro
04-24-2010, 07:06 AM
The Cavs are slight favorites, but they were bigtime favorites last year right?

No the Lakers were if my memory serves me right.