PDA

View Full Version : Favorite line from a Spurs fan at the arena tonight...

Stamm32089
04-24-2010, 04:43 AM
Wearing my Dirk jersey, some dude walks up and flashes a 20 in my face. He says, "Hey can I buy that rag off of you? I need to wipe my ass." Too bad some of the other hecklers did the old "try to give you a handshake then quickly pull it away" charade. Really fucking lame IMO. BTW, I heard a Spurs in 5 chant on the way out and couldn't help but to laugh. You guys might win this series, but in 5? Cocky much? We'll see...

greyforest
04-24-2010, 04:45 AM
You guys might win this series,

Favorite line from a Mavs fan at the arena tonight...

Stamm32089
04-24-2010, 04:47 AM
Favorite line from a Mavs fan at the arena tonight...

Can't any team win any given series? Especially this one. It's going 7.

JWest596
04-24-2010, 04:49 AM
What are you a masochist or attention whore?

If they win on Sunday, the season is over for Dallas, you're not going to beat the spurs in 3 consecutive games.

cuts to the chase...pulls out middle finger XOXO

timvp
04-24-2010, 04:51 AM
For a used jersey that's a pretty fair deal.

hsxvvd
04-24-2010, 04:52 AM
Some dude in a Dirk Jersey walks up and flashes a cock in my face. He says, "Can I rag you off? Too bad some of the other hecklers give you a handshake then quickly pull it away." Then I need to wipe my ass. I couldn't help but to laugh. You guys might win this series, but I'll see much Cock!

fixed.

eisfeld
04-24-2010, 04:57 AM
Wearing my Dirk jersey, some dude walks up and flashes a 20 in my face. He says, "Hey can I buy that rag off of you? I need to wipe my ass." Too bad some of the other hecklers did the old "try to give you a handshake then quickly pull it away" charade. Really fucking lame IMO. BTW, I heard a Spurs in 5 chant on the way out and couldn't help but to laugh. You guys might win this series, but in 5? Cocky much? We'll see...

Haha, nice to see a Mavs fan with some sense of humor. :p:
Definitely earned my respect there ;)

The handshake prank is kinda well... ancient to say at least. My grandfathers pulled that one in elementary school.

MateoNeygro
04-24-2010, 05:19 AM
fixed.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

timvpimp
04-24-2010, 05:25 AM
You have to get inured to such humiliations as you're a Mav fan who's ineluctably treated as a pagan in San Antonio, especially in at&t center.

timvpimp
04-24-2010, 05:32 AM
For a used jersey that's a pretty fair deal.
then how much dose it cost to buy the David Robinson Jersey hung at At&T?

Interrohater
04-24-2010, 06:23 AM

I agree that winning in 5 might be a stretch.

However, I wouldn't call Spurs fans out for being cocky as many Dallas Mavericks fans were claiming a sweep, especially after game 1.

buttsR4rebounding
04-24-2010, 06:28 AM
then how much dose it cost to buy the David Robinson Jersey hung at At&T?

Feces stained Dirk Nowitski jersey...$20:deadhorse

David Robinson jersey hung at AT&T...priceless:lobt::lobt:

PopRocks
04-24-2010, 06:45 AM
Wasn't it after Game 1 that they shot off streamers and confetti at AAC to celebrate the win?
Or was it Game 82? Either way they seem accustomed to celebrating their big wins!

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

robino2001
04-24-2010, 08:22 AM
At least you wore your Mavs stuff to the game... I'll give you credit for that. The most of the Mavs fans in the upper level were at least wearing Mavs stuff but I was floored by the number of Mavs fans in the lower level that didn't have the balls to wear the gear. There wasn't much blue and green down low at all but as soon as they took the lead in the 3rd, you saw them all come out of the wood work.

Only thing I said to any Mavs fans last night was the typical over-made-up Dallas wife wearing a cute little hat... I told her how cool it was and it was really awesome. It was a 2006 Western Conference Champions hat - god that'd be cool to have.

Parker2112
04-24-2010, 08:57 AM
Wisdom for the OP: Being a Mavs fan = Fail at Life :downspin:

SpursTillTheEnd
04-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Yo i remember in 07 some dude wore his laker jersey to the river parade championship celebration, and everywhere he went we booed his ass so hard he threw his jersey in the water

bigbendbruisebrother
04-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Wisdom for the OP: Being a Mavs fan = Fail at Life :downspin:

I would think it's much like being a Suns fan, throwing in a total douchebag for an owner.

Spursmania
04-24-2010, 11:38 AM
He says, "Hey can I buy that rag off of you? I need to wipe my ass."

:lol

Dex
04-24-2010, 12:21 PM
After hearing stories of Mavfan throwing their spit cups on Spurfan at a Dallas game, I'm pretty sure you made off pretty easy there. Were you expecting cuddles and hugs or what?

Ditty
04-24-2010, 12:32 PM
my friends and I started the mavericks suck chant down the escalators last night and were the ones yelling during the hallways

Amuseddaysleeper
04-24-2010, 01:47 PM
If the Mavs win game 4 this series could easily go 7.

Far far from over.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-24-2010, 01:47 PM
If the Mavs win game 4 this series could easily go 7.

Far far from over.

Stamm32089
04-24-2010, 02:32 PM
I agree that winning in 5 might be a stretch.

However, I wouldn't call Spurs fans out for being cocky as many Dallas Mavericks fans were claiming a sweep, especially after game 1.

WHAT? Any Mavs fan that told you that, isn't really a Mavs fan. We all knew from the get-go that it was going 6 or 7.

After hearing stories of Mavfan throwing their spit cups on Spurfan at a Dallas game, I'm pretty sure you made off pretty easy there. Were you expecting cuddles and hugs or what?

Expecting cuddles? Ummmmmm what? I was in San Antonio wearing my Dirk jersey. Of course I was expecting the boo's and all the fuck you's...

Mark in Austin
04-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Yo i remember in 07 some dude wore his laker jersey to the river parade championship celebration, and everywhere he went we booed his ass so hard he threw his jersey in the water

So Cuban was right about the river being polluted. Go figure. :lol