PDA

View Full Version : Lakers fans: Was it stupid to trade draft rights to Toney Douglas?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-25-2010, 01:23 PM
Not trying to troll here, just asking an honest question. From the few Knicks games I watched this year, Douglas was a way better defender than any current PG on LA, he has good size for a PG, and shoots 3's better than any rotation player on LA. Since PG play has been killing LA all year not sure why this isn't talked about more, but it seems like Douglas would have been a great fit for LA and having him would do a lot to address two of their big weaknesses (PG defense, floor spacing).

Giuseppe
04-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Suns fans: Was it stupid to trade draft rights to Rajon Rondo?

that's better.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-25-2010, 01:27 PM

that's better.

Yes, it was stupid to trade Rajon Rondo. That's been talked about plenty, I wasn't making this thread to try and be an asshole or anything, I was asking a legitimate question. Do you have anything to say about the topic?

Giuseppe
04-25-2010, 01:29 PM
No. I'm over here mending a broken ass. Do you mind?

21_Blessings
04-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Yes it was retarded.

Few months later Buss gifted Kiffin a cool 800k for his buyout and probably dropped a few mil into various poker binges.

milkshakeballa
04-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Yes it was retarded.

Few months later Buss gifted Kiffin a cool 800k for his buyout and probably dropped a few mil into various poker binges.

He's actually a VERY solid poker player.

Tony Douglas wouldn't have played under Phil IMO. Which is dumb. He would be the best PG we have...

mogrovejo
04-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Meh... he isn't any better than Farmar. He probably will be, but not this season - and even in the future, not by much. Wouldn't make a difference for the Lakers this season anyway.

Now, if they were going to draft Marcus Thornton or Jonas Jerebko but decided to sell the pick, that was a mistake.

DJ Mbenga
04-25-2010, 04:34 PM
buss is one of the poorer owners cause he fucks alot of sluts. a couple million more to pay odom was worth it

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Meh... he isn't any better than Farmar. He probably will be, but not this season - and even in the future, not by much. Wouldn't make a difference for the Lakers this season anyway.

Now, if they were going to draft Marcus Thornton or Jonas Jerebko but decided to sell the pick, that was a mistake.

He's a better defender and 3 point shooter than Farmar and those are two things LA desperately needs.

duhoh
04-25-2010, 06:12 PM

that's better.

would rondo be as effective had he not learned from three [former] franchise players?

so many unknowns with these could've, would've, should've