PDA

View Full Version : Dampier and Marion need to STFU

TDfan2007
04-25-2010, 02:52 PM
These guys are TERRIBLE and should not be complaining about officiating or playing time AT ALL.

Dampier: You pick up fouls because you're slow, stupid, and terrible at basketball. Tim doesn't foul because he's an amazing defensive player. Get over it.

Marion: You haven't been relevent/a defensive stopper for YEARS and you think that just because you and one of your teammates traps Manu on a screen that you had "the clamps on" him? Give me a break. This guy's washed up. Carlisle took you out because you're a waste of space on offense and just passable on defense.

I really like Dirk. I think flopping aside he's a class act and amazing offensive talent, but his teammates make it easy to despise the Mavs.

From Barrea flopping so bad that he leaves TP open for a dagger jumper (eye-ro-knee) to Haywood's refusal to watch game film because he feels he can't play Tim any better (great mentality jackass), and Jason Terry's very existence.

What I've always loved about the Spurs is that they don't make stupid comments to the media. They just go out, do their jobs, and let their game do the talking. If I were a Mavs fan I'd be embarassed.

SPURSCHAMP
04-25-2010, 02:54 PM
so does terry

NFGIII
04-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Let 'um run their mouths all they want. Be a distraction to your team and have the refs focus on your statements about their performances. Yeah, that's really going to help them in future games.

Just look at the Spurs and you don't see this type of behavior. It's Pop's job to complain/discuss/conjole the refs into seeing it from the Spurs's point of view. That way the players aren't in the line of fire. Though most/all refs will say that they don't care about these types of comments I'm willing ot bet that they do notice them and it can have an impact of how they call games. It's just human nature and it is a very hard thing to overcome reagrdless of what people tend to think or say on this issue. IMHO

:flag:

DesignatedT
04-25-2010, 03:05 PM
fuck em

VivaPopovich
04-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Carlisle made a mistake by not playing Caron at all. He should have inserted him at certain points for Damp and just left Dirk on Timmy (neither Dirk or Damp were going to do a good job on Timmy so screw it)

i read bits and pieces of phil jackson's The Last Season. He said Carlisle was full of cheap tricks, like calling timeouts to stop momentum and leaving players that are currently hot in the game

he's not one to execute real and comprehensive strategies

looking forward to tonight's game, go spurs go

LoneStarState'sPride
04-25-2010, 03:11 PM
Shit, let 'em talk.

emanueldavidginobili
04-25-2010, 03:11 PM
what did haywood say about film?

Strike
04-25-2010, 03:12 PM
If they want to piss and moan and once again expose themselves as mental midgets, I say go for it. It doesn't affect how the Spurs play.

:whine

z0sa
04-25-2010, 03:14 PM
If I were a Mavs fan I'd be embarassed.

This always goes without saying.

SpursTillTheEnd
04-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Hey let em talk, Let em hate
It aint my fault they at the bottom, let em stay

TDfan2007
04-25-2010, 03:33 PM
what did haywood say about film?

He refused to watch tape of game 2 because apparently Tim took "all the shots [Haywood] wanted him to take." Fucking idiot. He's torching you, but yeah let's not look at film.

Muser
04-25-2010, 03:43 PM
Spurs fans need to stfu it's far from over.

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 03:44 PM
It's the Mavs. Their fans, players and owner all cry.

SPURSCHAMP
04-25-2010, 05:42 PM
haywood is a bitch

EmptyMan
04-25-2010, 05:46 PM
I had dem ambaclamps on dat dere Manu.

m33p0
04-25-2010, 05:46 PM
i read bits and pieces of phil jackson's The Last Season. He said Carlisle was full of cheap tricks, like calling timeouts to stop momentum and leaving players that are currently hot in the game

that certainly worked well in the end.

pjjrfan
04-25-2010, 05:50 PM
As far as I know Butler didn't speak up, yet TNT's Webber seems to be ragging on him. I thought it was a mistake to not play Butler or at least rest Barea at some point early in the 4th, but I think Carlise too focused on keeping his momentum he forgot about thier legs.

Obstructed_View
04-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Carlisle made a mistake by not playing Caron at all. He should have inserted him at certain points for Damp and just left Dirk on Timmy (neither Dirk or Damp were going to do a good job on Timmy so screw it)

he's not one to execute real and comprehensive strategies

looking forward to tonight's game, go spurs go

Calling a timeout when the other team's on a run is "a cheap trick"? :lol at PJ

ajGambino
04-25-2010, 06:05 PM
fuck em

:tu