PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Mavs-at-Spurs Game 4 Referees

nbaman99
04-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Scott Foster, Bob Delaney and David Jones. There is a report circulating that Spurs nemesis Joey Crawford is also in The Alamo City, and while that might be true -- maybe he's in town as a fan, just to tell Timmy Duncan to quit snickering disrespectfully -- Joey won't have a whistle.
Delaney (pictured), by the way, is a former law-enforcement official ... undercover work, fighting organized crime, the whole works ... and is a good dude.
But I reserve the right to change my mind after tonight's game. :)
http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=2956

silverblk mystix
04-25-2010, 05:10 PM
delaney is corrupt===mark my words---he will have an agenda tonight...

exstatic
04-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Lateness Fail. They get posted on NBA.COM at 9AM on gameday

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152116&page=3

benefactor
04-25-2010, 05:14 PM
You could try looking at the first page before posting a thread.

Or not.

exstatic
04-25-2010, 05:16 PM
You could try looking at the first page before posting a thread.

Well, to be honest, the subject of the thread wasn't pertinent. I also lateness failed in that thread. You gotta be really on top of it to really break news here. :lol

Fpoonsie
04-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Well, to be honest, the subject of the thread wasn't pertinent. I also lateness failed in that thread. You gotta be really on top of it to really break news here. :lol

:lol

Este.

Libri
04-25-2010, 05:22 PM
You gotta be really on top of it to really break news here. :lol

So far I have failed in that respect. :depressed

nbaman99
04-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Well if the person who posted 1st thread had a clear tittle I wont post this one, so i guess its his fault

nbaman99
04-25-2010, 05:53 PM
I went through the entire first and second page and didn't see anything about the refs, except the one about Joy and that actually a guessing game, so benefactor think before u bark like a dog.

exstatic
04-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Well if the person who posted 1st thread had a clear tittle I wont post this one, so i guess its his fault

Well that thread was speculation started after game 3, AND there was a dead on prediction in there, so we kind of kept the discussion there. Like I said, you really have to be the early bird to break news here. They post the refs there at 9AM, so assume you're late at 5:15PM.