PDA

View Full Version : Mavs Offseason Talk

monosylab1k
04-25-2010, 08:46 PM
So what now?

I'll give my customary "blow it up" comment that I always do when the Mavs get bloaded out of the playoffs.

4>0rings
04-25-2010, 08:47 PM
:lmao

gaKNOW!blee
04-25-2010, 08:47 PM
:lmao

Tmac&Luther
04-25-2010, 08:48 PM
So what now?

I'll give my customary "blow it up" comment that I always do when the Mavs get bloaded out of the playoffs.

They need to blow it up.....they'll never win a title with Dirk as their main player. Might as well deal him now, before he gets too old and start over with young pieces

Ghazi
04-25-2010, 08:52 PM
I'll oblige.

Mavs aren't as far off as they appear. Spurs are just a really good basketball team. I feel like the Mavs are maybe the 5th best team in basketball, and the Spurs are just better.

Increased role for Beaubois and hopefully something made out of Dampier's contract can give this team one last push for a title. Caron is a tradeable asset too.

MiamiHeat
04-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Dirk Noringski just cannot get it done.

period. Just trade him already while he still has value.

he's not a player who can will his team to victory. he's a career choker.

2006 Finals, 2007 playoffs, 2008 playoffs, should I keep going

BlackSwordsMan
04-25-2010, 08:56 PM
parker for dirk straight up

dirk4mvp
04-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Butler's 7-18 is the most misleading 7-18 of all time. He hit a few lucky J's to pad that. It's amazing that he takes the same kind of shots Howard did, yet at least Howard hit most of his against the Spurs. It's also pretty amazing that Howard drives to the basket more than Butler does.

2008 playoffs

What? Discussing basketball isn't your strong suit, dumbshit.

duhoh
04-25-2010, 08:59 PM
on a team full of shooters, i'd expect to land a better slasher to fill the gaps on offense.

mogrovejo
04-25-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm not sure this series est finita. If Dallas win the next game and Carlisle stops with the nonsense and starts playing Barea/Dampier less, I can perfectly see the Mavs winning 3 in a row.

stretch
please get Wade

DJ Mbenga
dirk would sure look good on the lakers for the MLE:toast

MiamiHeat
04-25-2010, 09:03 PM
What? Discussing basketball isn't your strong suit, dumbshit.

getting owned 4-1 by the Hornets.

Here is a quote of Game 1's article :

Dirk Nowitzki had his way with New Orleans early and finished with 31 points, but scored only four during Dallas' fourth-quarter collapse.

How many fucking times will you hear this before you realize Noringski is a shitty 4th qtr player? HE WILL NEVER WILL A TEAM TO WIN A RING. NEVER. HE CANT DO IT.

2006 Finals, game 3. Remember the epic collapse? could Noringski do anything ?

dude, just fucking admit it already.

Even Kobe is better than Noringski. At least Kobe is a chucker who can actually make clutch plays in the 4th quarter. He can actually close.

Nowinski can't.

D-Wade #3
04-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Seriously, if Dirk really wants to win, then he should leave, NOW!

dirk4mvp
04-25-2010, 09:05 PM
getting owned 4-1 by the Hornets.

Does it hurt being retarded?

lol heated pizza

lol being a fag who goes on chat roulette

MiamiHeat
it's fucking plain as day

Nowinski is a vastly overrated player. He puts up some stats, but when the 4th quarter comes, HE FUCKING CHOKES.

lurker
If Dirk leaves, he better sign with an East team. Take any chance to get the fuck out of the West because it's probably going to be even harder next year.

MiamiHeat
04-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Does it hurt being retarded?

lol heated pizza

lol being a fag who goes on chat roulette

blaming 2008 on his teammates right?

2006 too?
2007 too?
2010 too?

I see.

dirk4mvp
04-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Can you just tell me if it hurts being retarded?

stretch
04-25-2010, 09:09 PM
How many fucking times will you hear this before you realize Noringski is a shitty 4th qtr player? HE WILL NEVER WILL A TEAM TO WIN A RING. NEVER. HE CANT DO IT.

not easy to have great 4th quarters if your teammates cant hit a fucking open shot, so the opponent is free to double and triple you every time you touch the ball.

MiamiHeat
04-25-2010, 09:14 PM
not easy to have great 4th quarters if your teammates cant hit a fucking open shot, so the opponent is free to double and triple you every time you touch the ball.

what the fuck

did you close your eyes while Jason Terry single-handedly kept the Mavs in the game in the 4th quarter?

PT Cruiser
blaming 2008 on his teammates right?

2006 too?
2007 too?
2010 too?

I see.

Hey, what's up man! When are we ordering the pizza? Don't do delivery, I'll go pick it up!

Brazil
I'm not sure this series est finita. If Dallas win the next game and Carlisle stops with the nonsense and starts playing Barea/Dampier less, I can perfectly see the Mavs winning 3 in a row.

I'm not going to lie, I feel good after this win but I agree it could happen. I would be relax with the 4th win not before.

Anyway it's a great serie, physical, emotional, no blow outs, I'm lovin' it

MiamiHeat
04-25-2010, 09:17 PM
in sports, every once and a while you get a really good player, talented, etc..

who just CANNOT GET IT DONE when it counts. He is a great player that is "missing" something.

Every sport has these type of players.

Dirk is one of them. You will never win a ring with him as the centerpiece.

PT Cruiser
04-25-2010, 09:19 PM

who just CANNOT GET IT DONE when it counts. He is a great player that is "missing" something.

OK I ordered you a sausage pizza because we all know you like big monkey sausage, lets go pick it up in 15 minutes.

4>0rings
04-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Hey, what's up man! When are we ordering the pizza? Don't do delivery, I'll go pick it up!
:lol:lol:lol

Ghazi
04-25-2010, 09:20 PM

Deron probably can't get it done either

Neither can Melo

Neither can Bogut

Neither can Al Jefferson

Neither can Roy

Neither can a shitload of players not named Lebron or D-Whistle or Duncan (back in the day) or Kobe or prime Shaq or maybe Durant.

So what's your point? Trade him for one of those players? Are they available?

A lot of teams are trying to win a title with a franchise player who probably isn't good enough to win a title... it's their only choice since you can count the players who ARE good enough with a few fingers.

8FOR!3
04-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Dirk Nowitzki for Matt Bonner straight up? Both have choked in the playoffs, but Bonner hit more threes in the regular season. I'm not suggesting we actually play Dirk though, let him sit on the bench and watch how the real men do it.

MiamiHeat
04-25-2010, 09:26 PM

Neither can Melo

Neither can Bogut

Neither can Al Jefferson

Neither can Roy

Neither can a shitload of players not named Lebron or D-Whistle or Duncan (back in the day) or Kobe or prime Shaq or maybe Durant.

A lot of teams are trying to win a title with a franchise player who probably isn't good enough to win a title... it's their only choice since you can count the players who ARE good enough with a few fingers.

I disagree about Roy and Melo

Melo comes up big in the 4th, putting the Nuggets on his back and very clutch with his shots. There was debate in the NBA world on Melo's clutch stats, which proved him to be the most clutch player in the NBA.

Problem with the Nuggets last year is they can't fucking inbound the ball. TWICE. That's not Melo's fault. I believe Melo will win a ring before his career is over.

while the Mavericks have everything they need in 06, 07, and now 2010, but when the 4th quarter comes, Dirk just never shows up and can't put on a display to will his team to victory.

The dude is a career choker. Yeah you look at the stat sheet, and say, damn he played good! Yeah, in the first 3 quarters, but what about the 4th quarter - the final few minutes, when the game is on the line? Where is he then? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

When the opposing team has momentum, and is fired up, Dirk just can't rise to the challenge and beat them back down.

Phillip
04-25-2010, 09:28 PM
what the fuck

did you close your eyes while Jason Terry single-handedly kept the Mavs in the game in the 4th quarter?

thanks to dirk drawing double and triple teams and finding him. what im talking about is someone that can take the ball, create their own shot, and score consistently. not someone who is a streaky shooter that sometimes hits big shots, but lately has been known to miss them a lot more frequently.

Shank
04-25-2010, 09:28 PM
I disagree about Roy and Melo

Melo comes up big in the 4th, putting the Nuggets on his back and very clutch with his shots. There was debate in the NBA world on Melo's clutch stats, which proved him to be the most clutch player in the NBA.

Problem with the Nuggets last year is they can't fucking inbound the ball. TWICE. That's not Melo's fault. I believe Melo will win a ring before his career is over.

while the Mavericks have everything they need in 06, 07, and now 2010, but when the 4th quarter comes, Dirk just never shows up and puts on a display to will his team to victory.

The dude is a career choker.

When the opposing team has momentum, and is fired up, Dirk just can't rise to the challenge and beat them back down.

You're in the vast minority with this thinking. But whatever floats your boat, man.

Rogue
04-25-2010, 09:30 PM
parker for dirk straight up
fuck off

MiamiHeat
04-25-2010, 09:32 PM
You're in the vast minority with this thinking. But whatever floats your boat, man.

probably.

dirk puts up good stats in the first 3 quarters, and then plays passive team ball in the 4th quarter. He doesn't really hurt his team, so it's easy to avoid blaming him.

Problem is, if you want to become a real champion, a winner, you have to make the clutch plays, on defense, on offense, rising to the challenge and willing your team to a victory, so there is no doubt who the fucking man is right now.

Dirk just has never done that. He's just ...passive... is a good word.

He will retire without a ring, pretty damn sure. another one of those "great players" who just doesn't have that special "it"

Rogue
04-25-2010, 09:33 PM
LMAO @ ALL you FAGGOTS thinking MAVS SEASON DONE. THE HOPE IS STILL THERE even at 1-3, simply the MAVS just need to win 3 games in a FUCKING row to blot the SPURS the FUCK OUT, something SPURS ALREADY got done in the past 3 FUCKING games.

mavsfan1000
04-25-2010, 09:35 PM
it's fucking plain as day

Nowinski is a vastly overrated player. He puts up some stats, but when the 4th quarter comes, HE FUCKING CHOKES.
Did you fucking watch this series? Dirk is the only one doing anything for the mavs. The rest of the team are old fucks. Roddy would've helped some but Carlisle hates him.

badfish22
04-25-2010, 09:36 PM
probably.

dirk puts up good stats in the first 3 quarters, and then plays passive team ball in the 4th quarter. He doesn't really hurt his team, so it's easy to avoid blaming him.

Problem is, if you want to become a real champion, a winner, you have to make the clutch plays, on defense, on offense, rising to the challenge and willing your team to a victory, so there is no doubt who the fucking man is right now.

He will retire without a ring, pretty damn sure. another one of those "great players" who just doesn't have that special "it"

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM

and before you say "lol regular season" Dirk has done more in the playoffs than Melo by far.

Rogue
04-25-2010, 09:40 PM
probably.

dirk puts up good stats in the first 3 quarters, and then plays passive team ball in the 4th quarter. He doesn't really fuck up his team.

Which clearly shows you didn't even watch the game. It's fair to say it was in the 3rd quarter that the Mavs choked and fucked up their chance to win this game. With 11pts up over Spurs, you were well able to play the game as you want, and the game would be easy to win if a double-digit gap was maintained to the 4th quarter.

Problem is they are coached by a moron and comprises 14 chokers not named Dirk. Dirk always plays fine and he's the only Mav with such consistency. YOU CAN'T WIN SHIT WITH such a bundle of chokers coached by such a moron.

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 09:42 PM
Oh, hi Stretch. Did not see you there.

monosylab1k
Out of all the realistic scenarios, this is the most ideal -

Damp for Iggy in a pure salary dump move by Philly. Roddy moves into backup PG role. Terry's minutes get cut drastically.

Let's see if Donnie/Mark/Rick are as smart as I am. They've already screwed things up this bad, so it's unlikely.

MiamiHeat
Did you fucking watch this series? Dirk is the only one doing anything for the mavs. The rest of the team are old fucks. Roddy would've helped some but Carlisle hates him.

I saw Jason Terry single handedly keep the Mavs in the game tonight.

didn't matter

In the 4th quarter, Dirk had 5 points. Five.

He shot 1-5 FG's, 0-1 3pt 4 reb 2 ast

redzero
04-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Dirk should have taken more shots in game 3. Watching Terry chuck a 3 every possession down the stretch was painful to watch.

MiamiHeat
04-25-2010, 09:44 PM

and before you say "lol regular season" Dirk has done more in the playoffs than Melo by far.

You said it yourself.

Regular season.

67-15 in 2007.

How'd that work out in the playoffs?

Rogue
04-25-2010, 09:45 PM

it's absolutely NOT DIRK's FUCKING FAULT to hire a MORON as your headcoach. Malone had a good coach and John Stockton, and it's fair to say that Utah Jazz deserved a ring and they only failed to do so because their got some misfortune to live in the same era with Jordan.

Shank
04-25-2010, 09:45 PM

Damp for Iggy in a pure salary dump move by Philly. Roddy moves into backup PG role. Terry's minutes get cut drastically.

Let's see if Donnie/Mark/Rick are as smart as I am. They've already screwed things up this bad, so it's unlikely.

I still don't trust Roddy as a PG as of yet. He's worked well out of the 2 thus far, but maybe he'll progress in the offseason.

In your scenario, you'd still have an issue with where to play Butler and Marion. Someone has to go.

Shank
04-25-2010, 09:46 PM
You said it yourself.

Regular season.

67-15 in 2007.

How'd that work out in the playoffs?

And here goes this vicious circle.

Rogue
04-25-2010, 09:50 PM

Yes I believe the triple morons are exactly smart as you are, but unfortunately no one on the 76er's side is a retard. They will ram Brand in any deal that drains Iggy off Philly and I think there should be other teams willing to gulp Brand's contract.

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Hey BadFish. Nice to see you.

monosylab1k
04-25-2010, 09:59 PM
I still don't trust Roddy as a PG as of yet. He's worked well out of the 2 thus far, but maybe he'll progress in the offseason.

In your scenario, you'd still have an issue with where to play Butler and Marion. Someone has to go.

I trust Roddy at PG. I didn't see him make alot of terrible passes. Yeah, he's definitely more of a shoot-first PG, but in some way's that's worlds better than "get a wide open three, don't take it, pass it, get another wide open three, hesitate, don't take it" approach of Kidd.

Roddy doing his thing is still better than watching JJ Barea wave off Dirk and try to drive through 3 defenders.

And tbh I don't see how Caron/Marion don't work together well. They seemed to work together just fine in the 1st half as the Mavs had a big ass lead. Then getting separated/not played in the 2nd half and the Mavs were stagnant and shitty.

dbestpro
04-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Dirk is a fantatic player. Part of the Mavs problem lies with the owner. He allows players to make excuses for not rising to the occasion and most often it is the officials. He fired Avery because he demanded too much from the players. Carlisle can be the man, but Cuban needs to understand that defense wins championships. Some how, some way, the mavs need to become a defense first team and the blame for anything else than victory lies with the team that lost.

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 10:27 PM

Yeah for moral victories! Sound familiar?

easy7
04-25-2010, 10:32 PM
As much as I dislike Dirk, he seemed to be the only one out there in a Mavs uniform that wanted to win the game.

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 10:36 PM

Neither can Melo

Neither can Bogut

Neither can Al Jefferson

Neither can Roy

Don't even think about typing Tim's name in any conversation about Dirk. I don't care what context, good or bad. Those two names can never be used together.

So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

admiralsnackbar
04-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Dirk Noringski just cannot get it done.

period. Just trade him already while he still has value.

he's not a player who can will his team to victory. he's a career choker.

2006 Finals, 2007 playoffs, 2008 playoffs, should I keep going

The only thing wrong with Dirk is he's been made the franchise player. This next contract, he has to decide whether he's willing to get payed less to be on a better team... that simple. Real franchise players find ways to win.

If he takes a pay cut and Dallas brings in a dominant inside player, there's no beating the Mavs. If Cubes continues to invest in so-so centers and so-so wings, there's nothing to be said.

Shank
04-25-2010, 10:39 PM
How wild-ass would it be if Cuban coached the team?

florige
04-25-2010, 10:40 PM
Geeezuz you guys sure do mail it in quick I see. The last time I checked a team did need to win 4 games to win a series.

Shank
04-25-2010, 10:42 PM
The only thing wrong with Dirk is he's been made the franchise player. This next contract, he has to decide whether he's willing to get payed less to be on a better team... that simple. Real franchise players find ways to win.

If he takes a pay cut and Dallas brings in a dominant inside player, there's no beating the Mavs. If Cubes continues to invest in so-so centers and so-so wings, there's nothing to be said.

Who, though, is this dominant inside player of which you speak? I can't think of one around the league right now. None are available. You have Dalembert, couple white stiffs out in Utah, maybe Nene if Denver lets him walk but he's not exactly dominant. Unless you can swindle a team out of their big man, I don't see it happening.

I'd prefer a 2-guard that can drive.

Darthkiller
04-25-2010, 10:50 PM
the mavs need to follow the Thunder's model, build a team with long defensive players surrounding an elite offensive player. The mavs need to find shot blockers, Thunder is the no.1 shot blocking team in the league, that's why their defense is so good.

C: Haywood
PF: Tyrus Thomas(block shots and get O rebounds, like Ibaka)
SF: Dirk
SG: Corey Brewer(defend and shoot 3s, kinda like Sefalosha)
SG: Roddy (scoring point and defense, kinda like Westbrook)

monosylab1k
04-25-2010, 10:52 PM
Those two names can never be used together.

true, tbh. Just like how no Peyton fan can ever say he's greater than Brady after that turdheap of a Super Bowl.

honestly to ever say Dirk was even in Tim's ballpark in terms of greatness has always been ridiculous. but now you just sound like a victim of extreme trauma to the head to try and compare them.

BanditHiro
04-25-2010, 10:56 PM
the mavs need to follow the Thunder's model, build a team with long defensive players surrounding an elite offensive player. The mavs need to find shot blockers, Thunder is the no.1 shot blocking team in the league, that's why their defense is so good.

C: Haywood
PF: Tyrus Thomas(block shots and get O rebounds, like Ibaka)
SF: Dirk
SG: Corey Brewer(defend and shoot 3s, kinda like Sefalosha)
SG: Roddy (scoring point and defense, kinda like Westbrook)

where is JJ Barea included in this mix?

admiralsnackbar
04-25-2010, 11:01 PM
Who, though, is this dominant inside player of which you speak? I can't think of one around the league right now. None are available. You have Dalembert, couple white stiffs out in Utah, maybe Nene if Denver lets him walk but he's not exactly dominant. Unless you can swindle a team out of their big man, I don't see it happening.

I'd prefer a 2-guard that can drive.

I think Bosh and Dirk could complement each other well, but it would take a gesture from Dirk.

Ghazi
04-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Don't even think about typing Tim's name in any conversation about Dirk. I don't care what context, good or bad. Those two names can never be used together.

lol failing at reading comprehension.

HankChinaski
04-25-2010, 11:39 PM
An atheletic post player would compliment Dirk very well.

The problem they have is that guys like Jet who can still ball can't penetrate like did a few years ago. I remember this guy torchin our line ups inside and clutching his jumpers. He seems to have dropped a step but that stroke of his is still there.

Atheletic energy players in the 4/5 and a 2 that has the steps to slash consistently would make this team scary. That finals team was a beast of a team. They had a healthy mix of these things.

You have to consider also the mid season change up these underwent. RC biggest mistake I think is never really gel'ing out a proper rotation with this crew. Regardless how this series ends up I think the Mavs have a lot of the pieces to a beast of a team. They certainly have the roster depth to pull some changes via trades or they can look into what they can pull in the off season to cement their rotation in to order.

I won't call this team a choker of team. I see a series where someone wants it a lot more right now

badfish22
04-26-2010, 12:02 AM
Yeah for moral victories! Sound familiar?

That didn't even make sense. Try to read what the conversation is about.

Findog
04-26-2010, 12:17 AM
These guys will be Mavs next year:

Dirk
Kidd
Jet
Marion
Carroll
Beaubois

They will probably resign Haywood because they'll have nothing at C after Damp is traded.

Dampier/Butler/Stevenson/Barea total $30 million in expirings that they can use to revamp the roster.

My wish list for the off-season: a new backup PG not named Barea. Actually, somebody who can play 18-20 minutes a night to keep Kidd's minutes down to about 30-31 mpg. A legit 2-guard, something we haven't had since Michael Finley circa 2000-2002. An athletic Serge Ibaka type at C to complement Haywood.

Ghazi
04-26-2010, 12:20 AM
Beaubois can be used as a sweetener in a deal involving the expirings in my humble points of view.

I've felt all along (unrelated to being down 1-3) that next year is the last year for the Mavs as far as trying to compete for a championship is concerned.

John Terry
04-26-2010, 01:40 AM
These guys will be Mavs next year:

Dirk
Kidd
Jet
Marion
Carroll
Beaubois

They will probably resign Haywood because they'll have nothing at C after Damp is traded.

Dampier/Butler/Stevenson/Barea total $30 million in expirings that they can use to revamp the roster.

My wish list for the off-season: a new backup PG not named Barea. Actually, somebody who can play 18-20 minutes a night to keep Kidd's minutes down to about 30-31 mpg. A legit 2-guard, something we haven't had since Michael Finley circa 2000-2002. An athletic Serge Ibaka type at C to complement Haywood.

I think Dampier will join back with Mavs for MLE. No team will offer him higher than that and this dude doesn't seem too useless this season. Time for Mavs to try availing this loophole.

John Terry
04-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Beaubois can be used as a sweetener in a deal involving the expirings in my humble points of view.

I've felt all along (unrelated to being down 1-3) that next year is the last year for the Mavs as far as trying to compete for a championship is concerned.
If Carlisle remains as Mavs head coach for next season, I'd like to see Beaubois leaving for another team where he'll get a chance, at least a fucking chance to prove himself instead of being frittered in Dallas. On the other hand, if the Mavs get a good coach to replace this idiot in summer, then I would like to retain this french lad. Indeed Beaubois is such a talented lad that is well worth 15-20 m/g in rotation and he will surely prove it if given more chances. At least a Mavs version of George Hill shouldn't be too much to expect.

dirk4mvp
04-26-2010, 02:01 AM
^ tbh this seems like the first Rogue troll where he tries not to post like Rogue, but ends up doing it anyway.

sabar
04-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Mavs seriously need a number 2 option they can rely on... the team is one really good player and a lot of good role players. Problem is that other teams will just force Dirk to beat them alone or try to contain Dirk and make the role players do it.

Butler/Marion/Terry aren't viable #2 options for a contender. Butler can be on a scrub team I guess.

Kidd is good, but lacks that scoring outside of the 3pt shot, which even that looks really ugly.

Lose damp, get a cheap mobile center and trim the talent from the bench to get someone that can slash to the rim that isn't 5 feet tall. Mavs seem close TBH, but talent is too spread around.

Either way, still a series that needs finishing first.

Sisk
04-26-2010, 02:33 AM

Neither can Melo

Neither can Bogut

Neither can Al Jefferson

Neither can Roy

Everything in this post is accurate. Solid Post

John Terry
04-26-2010, 02:33 AM
^ tbh this seems like the first Rogue troll where he tries not to post like Rogue, but ends up doing it anyway.
lol shoulda kept it a secret, mate. :lol

John Terry
04-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Everything in this post is accurate. Solid Post
very true. That's why Ghazi's smartness always arouses jealousy in the retarded side of Mavs crew, starring... well, what's his name? it's even longer than a phallus, that's all I can remember at this moment.

Grundle
04-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Can you just tell me if it hurts being retarded?

You seem better suited to answer that question.

Cry Havoc
04-26-2010, 02:50 AM
Dirk had an open look with George Hill on him and passed it tonight. Wtf was that about?

First Kobe, now Dirk. Did the league's shooters suddenly get gun-shy?

Cane
04-26-2010, 03:11 AM
Get rid of the coach. He's mishandled minutes in the playoffs and imo the regular season for playing Kidd so many minutes.

Kidd. He can't be playing as many minutes as he did this regular season since he's old and needs to be rested for the playoffs. He's at the point where if you can trade him, do so especially if you can get a Devin Harris type player. The West just has too many matchup advantages against old PG's and Kidd gives reasons to play Barea which isn't good.

Make trades happen. Mavs always seem to be in a good position to make big roster changes and this upcoming summer is no different. If they lose the series no one is safe from being traded except Dirk.

Dirk seems to have a similar problem that Duncan has had since David Robinson - having pretty lackluster centers.