PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our beloved Mavs tonight

Ghazi
04-25-2010, 08:47 PM
A disastrous 3rd quarter doomed our boys in blue.

We showed some great resiliency in the end and came up short.

I feel the halfcourt offense was exposed especially in that 3rd quarter. Lack of slashers + low post options has led to offensive stagnancy all season long and it bit us tonight.

I'm not mad at our boys in blue. Rather than whine about what we could've done I'll just give credit to the Spurs. Great game and a great win for them. George Hill stepped up big time. Dagger 3 by Ginobili at the end when the Mavs made their final push.

We had a chance to win gaems 2 and 3 in the final few minutes and just came up a few plays short.

Chances looking slim now, but I'll continue to watch and root for the boys in blue.

Now let me weep :cry :sad

skut_farkus
04-25-2010, 08:48 PM
iggy

Biggems
04-25-2010, 08:57 PM
honestly the Mavs lost their composure in the 3rd....and even the 4th...instead of playing, they spent a lot of time whining to the refs....and it cost them. I mean other than Hill, the Spurs weren't exactly shooting all that great. Just ignore the refs and play.

The Mavs were acting like mental midgets out there tonight....acting like it was their first trip to the playoffs. Yes they fought hard to come back, but if they dont lose their composure, maybe they dont have to fight and claw to get back into the game....maybe they have control of the game instead.

BTW, I hate that Dirty Mexican......I wish he would get banned from the league. He is nothing but a thug from south of the border. His time at prep school here is a big shit stain on our city. Oh and before I get called a racist, I'm not. he is from Mexico, which makes him a Mexican and he is a dirty player.

GO SPURS GO

duhoh
04-25-2010, 09:00 PM
iggy would be scary indeed on the mavs.

stretch
04-25-2010, 09:01 PM
no thanks to iggy