PDA

View Full Version : Mav fans that are gonna stick it out til the series is over, post in here

BUMP
04-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah the series hasn't gone our way, but its definitely not over yet. Its not gonna be easy but it can be done. Take care of business at home, then the pressure will be on SA to win game 6 and if not, game 7s in Dallas.

Let's see what our team has when their backs are against the wall b4 we give up on them yet.

If your not a pussy fan (Amarelooms) and have chosen to stick it out sign in

skut_farkus
04-25-2010, 08:51 PM
"im here for the gangbang"

Ghazi
04-25-2010, 08:51 PM
I'm here.

I live with my Mavs, I die with my Mavs.

u2sarajevo
04-25-2010, 08:52 PM
word

Amarelooms
04-25-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm here.

Please leave dummy...you and your stupid youtube posts....make one now genius

:elephant

duhoh
04-25-2010, 08:55 PM
here are the real fans :tu

respect.

windboy226
04-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Me too..I'll be at the game on Tuesday but have lost all faith in the coach to make decent adjustments and to use a rotation that makes sense. There's nothing to lose at this point. Put Roddy in there for 30 minutes and let's see what he can do. Terry's been useless this series and Carlisle doesn't like playing Marion even when he's been giving them exactly what they need on offense and is shutting down Manu.

cornbread
Mffl!

stretch
never over till its over

in

Trainwreck2100
04-25-2010, 08:58 PM
No trolling Spurs fans, we hate it when they hit up our rally threads

lurker
04-25-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm staying on the Titanic.

Frenzy
04-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Respect for staying next to you team man... it's what any loyal spurs fan would do. Of course I don't know if you were one of the arrogant fans from the 1st game...

If you were then :lol

if not. Cool

monosylab1k
04-25-2010, 08:59 PM
fuck off.

There's a difference between true fans and blind homers.

Yes, real fans stick with their team. I'll root like hell for them in Game 5. I'll continue to root like hell next season.

But I WON'T be a blind homer and pretend this team has shown me anything to indicate they're good enough to win this series, or any series against any team in the Western Conference.

Just root for your team but don't get on a fucking soapbox preaching about how you still believe. You know who else "still believes"? Fucking 16 year old girls with pink Dirk jerseys who don't know shit about basketball.

Take this "real fan" bullshit and shove it right up your ass. I've stuck with this team through far worse than this, but I'll never look at them with blind homer glasses.

Amarelooms
04-25-2010, 09:03 PM
The OP is a dummy...I'm a non homer like my boy mono above. Will be pulling for the Mavs but the Spurs are clearly the better team

:elephant

BUMP
04-25-2010, 09:03 PM
I'll root like hell for them in Game 5.

But I WON'T be a blind homer and pretend this team has shown me anything to indicate they're good enough to win this series, or any series against any team in the Western Conference.

:lol :lol

Well whats the point of rooting "like hell" for them in game 5, when you've already given up on them to win the series?

badfish22
04-25-2010, 09:04 PM
I'll watch the game 5 and cheer on like I always do. This team pisses me off though, especially the coach. I would start Roddy in game 5 tbh.

Anyway, my mind is already thinking about how Dez Bryant will look as a Cowboy.

Shank
04-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Sure. Why wouldn't I?

lurker
04-25-2010, 09:13 PM

Well whats the point of rooting "like hell" for them in game 5, when you've already given up on them to win the series?
I root for the Mavs all the time in games that I strongly believe they'll lose. Just because I think they'll lose doesn't mean I'm not still hoping for a miracle. :lol Though the miracle we need right now is a time machine to go back and stop the parents of Hill and Blair from conceiving.

monosylab1k
04-25-2010, 09:13 PM

You can hope for the best while expecting the usual.

If you don't like it, fine. But don't say I'm not a true fan because I don't have blind optimism. Either way, you're more than welcome to go to the game and hold up a "We Believe" sign with the rest of the tween girl fans with pink Dirk jerseys.

stretch
04-25-2010, 09:16 PM
fuck off.

Yes, real fans stick with their team. I'll root like hell for them in Game 5. I'll continue to root like hell next season.

Just root for your team but don't get on a fucking soapbox preaching about how you still believe. You know who else "still believes"? Fucking 16 year old girls with pink Dirk jerseys who don't know shit about basketball.

Take this "real fan" bullshit and shove it right up your ass. I've stuck with this team through far worse than this, but I'll never look at them with blind homer glasses.

someone here is a little sensitive and touchy

:rolleyes

monosylab1k
04-25-2010, 09:19 PM

someone here knows jack shit about the Mavs compared to me.

stretch
04-25-2010, 09:21 PM
someone here knows jack shit about the Mavs compared to me.

cool story bro :tu

BUMP
04-25-2010, 09:21 PM
You can hope for the best while expecting the usual.

If you don't like it, fine. But don't say I'm not a true fan because I don't have blind optimism. Either way, you're more than welcome to go to the game and hold up a "We Believe" sign with the rest of the tween girl fans with pink Dirk jerseys.

I'm not saying your not a true fan. I'll tell you straight up your a better fan than I am.

I'm just saying what's the point on giving up on your team before they're eliminated? Atleast wait until they're out of the playoffs before we talk about next year.

DAF86
04-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Mav Krew going at each other, lol.

stretch
04-25-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm not saying your not a true fan. I'll tell you straight up your a better fan than I am.

I'm just saying what's the point on giving up on your team before they're eliminated? Atleast wait until they're out of the playoffs before we talk about next year.

the thing is, no one ever said he isnt a true fan

insecurities at its finest :rolleyes

stretch
04-25-2010, 09:24 PM
i love nazis. heil hitler!

neat

Biggems
04-25-2010, 09:25 PM
props to the mavs fans in this thread who are drawing the line in the dirt and standing by their team.....much respect.

GO SPURS GO

dirk4mvp
04-25-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm gonna root for these jump shooting homos until they've taken the last jumpshot of the season.

cool story bro :tu

It's funny cuz yall are bros.

jermaine
04-25-2010, 09:28 PM
No trolling Spurs fans, we hate it when they hit up our rally threads

Believe me! They don't bother the real Mavs fans! I hear their faithfulness all the time on the bus! Ive dam near had to fight some of my passengers cuz I talk about the Spurs loud!

TheChillFactor
04-25-2010, 09:29 PM
this thread delivers...

manufanfirst
04-25-2010, 09:29 PM
neat

Damn straight it is fuckin neat.....hail Hitler!

Phillip
04-25-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm gonna root for these jump shooting homos until they've taken the last jumpshot of the season.

It's funny cuz yall are bros.

tbh that is funny krofl

stretch is a faggot

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 09:49 PM
never over till its over

in

lol douchey comments

lol acting like a real fan

lol tune has changed

lol showing your undying support

lol maggot

Shank
04-25-2010, 09:55 PM

What the fuck?

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 09:57 PM
lol being emotional

lol all of the sudden being serious

lol radio personalities melting down

lol mavfan clinging to the guy thinking he's cool

symple19
04-25-2010, 09:57 PM
:corn:

Rogue
04-25-2010, 10:02 PM
fuck off.

Apart from game 2, the 3rd and 4th games were both equally strained and could have gone either way. Just because the Mavs got bad lucks and conceded two games by less than 3pt each, it doesn't mean the deviated plane can't be retrieved, and you would be a FUCKING MORON if you think otherwise.

Open your Korean FUCKING eyes and take a FUCKING look at whom to be blamed for the losses, not the players or fans but the simpleton who played a Midget giant minutes without giving a try to Beaubois.

You have stuck with the team through the FUCKING worse years? I thought not, IIRC you jumped off the Mavs krew onto the Thunder bandwagon as the Mavs got pummeled in 07, the year when Thunder got Kevin Durant who looked a potential SUPER FUCKING STAR with great promise.

Rogue
04-25-2010, 10:04 PM
tbh that is funny krofl

stretch is a faggot
everyone in your family is a faggot except your wife, who's a lesbo.

4>0rings
04-25-2010, 10:06 PM
stretch is a faggot+1

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 10:21 PM
lol tears

lol starting threads about the refs

lol having to root for the Mavs, Rangers, Cowboys and Stars

Come_On_Now
04-25-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm still here and will remain here, regardless of the outcome. Been watching the Mavericks for too long to give up on them even if the future is bleak. Congratulations on the win tonight, Spurs fans. Really hope this series goes 7 games because this has entertaining as hell even if my team hasn't won. And I believe the word is "root" DPG.

DPG21920
04-25-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm still here and will remain here, regardless of the outcome. Been watching the Mavericks for too long to give up on them even if the future is bleak. Congratulations on the win tonight, Spurs fans. Really hope this series goes 7 games because this has entertaining as hell even if my team hasn't won. And I believe the word is "root" DPG.

lol spell checking

lol making me edit my post

lol showing your support

timvpimp
04-25-2010, 10:31 PM
lol spell checking

lol showing your support
LOL SPURS fan living in Dallas

LOL balling with retards

LOL misspelling

san antonio spurs
04-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Mono is Korean?

Shank
04-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Mono is Korean?

Yes.

dirk4mvp
04-25-2010, 10:45 PM
lol spell checking

lol showing your support

lol stretch owning you bahskeetbawl

san antonio spurs
04-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Yes.

Shank are you serious?

monosylab1k
04-25-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm also a girl.

NewJerSpur
04-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Mav fans,

Your team fought hard tonight. That was a scary game for any Spurs fan and Dallas was right in it 'til the end. Props.

Phallusy
04-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Yup... Here I am, sticking it out (no pun intended)

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
04-26-2010, 12:49 AM
We got this dawgs!!! We're going to bring home that 1st round banner and hang it next to JFK's Lincoln. We gonna win this shit.

Findog
04-26-2010, 12:50 AM
Yeah the series hasn't gone our way, but its definitely not over yet. Its not gonna be easy but it can be done. Take care of business at home, then the pressure will be on SA to win game 6 and if not, game 7s in Dallas.

Let's see what our team has when their backs are against the wall b4 we give up on them yet.

If your not a pussy fan (Amarelooms) and have chosen to stick it out sign in

Made a bet with mono that the loser had to leave the forum until the winning team is eliminated from the playoffs. So if the Spurs win, I can't post for awhile. But I'll be here until then.

John Terry
04-26-2010, 01:34 AM
Made a bet with mono that the loser had to leave the forum until the winning team is eliminated from the playoffs. So if the Spurs win, I can't post for awhile. But I'll be here until then.
sorry to here that you've made such a bet with mono. Honestly I want neither to be mute for too long, so I have to wish the Mavs win now that either u or mono must be out for a while.

Jacob1983
04-26-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm a pessimist but the series isn't technically over until one team has 4 wins. I'm still gonna root for the Mavs. Hopefully, they will win game 5 for the fans and especially for themselves. I may have jumped the gun by saying the Spurs had this wrapped up in other threads. You have to win 4 games. Dirk will have to be shooting lights out in game. The Spurs have played better but it's not over yet.

John Terry
04-26-2010, 02:27 AM
I'm a pessimist but the series isn't technically over until one team has 4 wins. I'm still gonna root for the Mavs. Hopefully, they will win game 5 for the fans and especially for themselves. I may have jumped the gun by saying the Spurs had this wrapped up in other threads. You have to win 4 games. Dirk will have to be shooting lights out in game. The Spurs have played better but it's not over yet.
agreed. Mavs just need 3 straight wins to qualify, which should be easier than winning 4 in a row like the Miami Heat managed in 06.

I-Ball
04-26-2010, 03:38 AM
i jumped on the mavs-bandwagon in the mid-nineties, therefore i have no reason to abandon the ship after a first round exit.
losing to the spurs would suck (series is not over yet, but the outcome is pretty much settled), but so does every play off loss. (2006 & 2007 were worse).

i'll stay till the end.

redzero
04-26-2010, 03:38 AM

I don't get this Argentina Nazi-harboring shit. Dirk is a German, and for all we know, his ancestors could have fought in WWII.

Phallusy
04-26-2010, 04:45 AM
I don't get this Argentina Nazi-harboring shit. Dirk is a German, and for all we know, his ancestors could have fought in WWII.

I think Dirk's grandparents were from Poland.

I remember reading something about how Dirk's old German teammates used to call him "The Big Pole"

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-26-2010, 04:51 AM
Mavs have a better shot of winnng their series than the Nuggets do.

At least the Mavs games have been close :lol

easy7
04-26-2010, 07:05 AM
You mofos are who make this place great. Thanks for being here to make things interesting.

sribb43
04-26-2010, 08:04 AM
Agree with Mono...do I want them to win, hell ya. Do I expect them to win based off of the last 3 games, no. This team is way too inconsistent and can't put together a good solid 48 min. It's been that way all season, they play great for 8-10 min then suck ass and play like chickens with their heads cut off. I don't know if I pin that on the players or the coaching staff for the lack of focus theought the game.

I think in the minds of some of the players like Butler, Marion and Haywood, they are pretty much checked out on the season being down 3-1 and don't want to deal with the moron Rick Carlisle anymore this season

FkLA
04-26-2010, 08:12 AM
All trash talk aside, this shit is admirable Mavs Krew. Sticking with a perenial loser aint easy...the series certainly isnt over though. The Spurs were in the same 3-1 hole in 06' and they almost pulled that off. Now lets hope history doesnt repeat itself and the Spurs put this shit away ASAP but you guys arent dead yet.

this shit right here though, was hilarious :lol

in2deep
04-26-2010, 09:22 AM
does this thread mark the dissolution of the mav crew?

Basketballgirl25
04-26-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm here.

So I guess even in the future when Mavs don't have Dirk and will prob suck you will still be a Mavs fan, if so good to see, because all Mav fans I know would ditch the Mavs if Dirk wasn't on the team

Mavs_man_41
04-26-2010, 09:54 AM
So I guess even in the future when Mavs don't have Dirk and will prob suck you will still be a Mavs fan, if so good to see, because all Mav fans I know would ditch the Mavs if Dirk wasn't on the team

Don't buy into it, ghazi is a Dirk fan not a mav fan, along with dirk4mvp. Neither one was a mav fan until after dirks emergence as a star in this league.

fitzgerald
04-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Mavs are not doing anything special. They disappoint every year. We should be used to it. Until the franchise realizes that defense wins championships then we will always lose. Will cheer them on till the end.

clambake
04-26-2010, 10:09 AM
i said if they lost games 3 and 4, they'd lose game 5.

not so sure about that, now. but let's be honest, they don't have half the heart as the team they're playing. this coach is killing the chemistry.

and you can't use the excuse not to play roddy because of turnovers.

sribb43
04-26-2010, 10:09 AM

That generally applies to mavs fans that are Euros and females who will bail when Dirk leaves. I survived the 90's and probably most knowledgable on here did as well

sribb43
04-26-2010, 10:13 AM
i said if they lost games 3 and 4, they'd lose game 5.

not so sure about that, now. but let's be honest, they don't have half the heart as the team they're playing. this coach is killing the chemistry.

and you can't use the excuse not to play roddy because of turnovers.

They can win game 5 if Dirk goes off bc I think everyone else has packed it in now. Back in 07 in game5 Dirk had to go crazy the last 5 min to pull a victory. Butler haywood and Marion are mostly likely done with RC and his BS coaching

clambake
04-26-2010, 10:16 AM
They can win game 5 if Dirk goes off bc I think everyone else has packed it in now. Back in 07 in game5 Dirk had to go crazy the last 5 min to pull a victory. Butler haywood and Marion are mostly likely done with RC and his BS coaching

i gotta admit.......i kinda had a sigh of relief when jet rolled his ankle. i just knew roddy would be on the floor.

shows how much i know.

mavsluva
04-26-2010, 01:19 PM
The Mavs are kings of the unthinkable. Heck, just maybe this year the unthinkable is a positive thing.

badfish22
04-26-2010, 02:05 PM
The Mavs are kings of the unthinkable. Heck, just maybe this year the unthinkable is a positive thing.

:lol. I could see us winning games 5 & 6 and then getting drilled by 20 in game 7.

MavDynasty
04-26-2010, 02:12 PM
lol mav krew

antgomez2009
04-26-2010, 05:21 PM
I like what Mono and Amare are saying! a true fan never counts them out, but also realizes what they have been seeing in the games! lack of energy, out coached what ever it may be! But as a spurs fan, i know its not over till they get to the 2nd round! but even then, its not over till they hoist the Larry Obrien Trophy!!!! Real talk!

i hate the fact that some people are saying Roddy B is the Answer! some are saying put in him for 30 mins the next game, ok, your trying to lose then huh! For one thing, G hill can guard him, another thing, he can probably score, but what can he do on defense! the problem is not on the offensive end, but for them getting stops on defense when it counts is what is hurting the Mavs!!!!!

I still think this series is closer then what people are thinking on both sides! yea its 3-1 spurs, but a few possessions here and there, dallas could be up easly 3-1 or possibly sweeping!

Just glad the spurs are playing like a TEAM! and are playing great D! love the rotations, love the energy, love the heart!!!!!

Morg1411
04-26-2010, 05:49 PM
I root for the Mavs all the time in games that I strongly believe they'll lose. Just because I think they'll lose doesn't mean I'm not still hoping for a miracle. :lol Though the miracle we need right now is a time machine to go back and stop the parents of Hill and Blair from conceiving.

:lol

clambake
04-26-2010, 05:54 PM
I like what Mono and Amare are saying! a true fan never counts them out, but also realizes what they have been seeing in the games! lack of energy, out coached what ever it may be! But as a spurs fan, i know its not over till they get to the 2nd round! but even then, its not over till they hoist the Larry Obrien Trophy!!!! Real talk!

i hate the fact that some people are saying Roddy B is the Answer! some are saying put in him for 30 mins the next game, ok, your trying to lose then huh! For one thing, G hill can guard him, another thing, he can probably score, but what can he do on defense! the problem is not on the offensive end, but for them getting stops on defense when it counts is what is hurting the Mavs!!!!!

I still think this series is closer then what people are thinking on both sides! yea its 3-1 spurs, but a few possessions here and there, dallas could be up easly 3-1 or possibly sweeping!

Just glad the spurs are playing like a TEAM! and are playing great D! love the rotations, love the energy, love the heart!!!!!

we don't know what he can do. we'd like to see for ourselves. i'm sick of watching jj dribble around everybody's ankles like an excited puppy when company arrives.

Mavs_man_41
04-26-2010, 05:54 PM
fuck you mav fan, bunch of dirk apologist homos on this forum

DPG21920
04-26-2010, 05:56 PM
lol stretch owning you bahskeetbawl

lol sticking up for your boyfriend

lol hanging out with crips

lol stretch wins basketball like you win madden

lol mav fans trying to have a serious moment in a thread to show their loyalty

badfish22
04-26-2010, 05:57 PM
How new are those kicks?

DPG21920
04-26-2010, 06:02 PM
How new are those kicks?

:lol Not that new. That reminds me of family guy where they make fun of Seinfeld. "And what's the deal with New England, it's over 200 years oldddddddd. In my book, thats not that new."

dallaskd
04-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Im still a homer and i believe. Game 5 at home is a win. Game 6 in San Antonio you will no doubt see the hardest playing Mavs youve seen all year. they will give everything. i dont see us dropping 3 in a row in SA. If we can win that then all the momentum is with us heading back to Dallas for game 7.

dmavs41
04-26-2010, 07:29 PM
I believe we will win game 5, if we win game 6 i think we take the 7 game series

dirk4mvp
04-26-2010, 07:40 PM
lol sticking up for your boyfriend

lol hanging out with crips

lol stretch wins basketball like you win madden

lol mav fans trying to have a serious moment in a thread to show their loyalty

tbh, det's just what I heard about mono's brother beating you at basketball, imho.

lol king of leon

DPG21920
04-26-2010, 07:56 PM
tbh, det's just what I heard about mono's brother beating you at basketball, imho.

lol king of leon

Do you believe that Handsome Stretch is a legit Baller.

lol Oak Cliff is your hood now

dirk4mvp
04-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Do you believe that Handsome Stretch is a legit Baller.

lol Oak Cliff is your hood now

IDK tbh, how can a 5'8' 300 lbs. Korean be good at basketball? Do you think this someone is handsome, in your opinion?

RF0HhrwIwp0

stretch's wife
04-26-2010, 08:04 PM
never over till its over

in

hon, it's over and you are out because I say you are out.

get your little dick back to bed.

lol spurs

stretch's wife
04-26-2010, 08:05 PM

hon, it's because I hate it when you don't use the penis extension.

stretch's wife
04-26-2010, 08:06 PM
stretch is a faggot

I'm beginning to think so

DPG21920
04-26-2010, 08:23 PM
lol stay where you're laying

lol don't make a sound

lol I know they're watching

lol they're watching

Danny.Zhu
04-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Hang in there buddies. I just got to know this.

but the Dallas Mavericks do have two prominent members in the organization who have experience coming back from a 3-1 deficit in a best-of-seven series.

BUMP
04-28-2010, 01:11 PM
bump

looks like the Mavs have some fight left in them. I still believe we're the better team, although the way we've played thus far in the series we definitely don't deserve shit. We just need to bring the momentum with us to game 5. Key is to not fall behind early.

Mavs got this:toast

Findog
04-28-2010, 01:12 PM
bump

looks like the Mavs have some fight left in them. I still believe we're the better team, although the way we've played thus far in the series we definitely don't deserve shit. We just need to bring the momentum with us to game 5. Key is to not fall behind early.

Mavs got this:toast

If the Mavs play with energy, heart and hustle, they have a great shot at sending this thing back to San Antonio for Game 6.