PDA

View Full Version : Dallas ESPN radio is ridiculous!

dav4463
04-25-2010, 11:14 PM
I cannot believe what I heard tuning into Dallas ESPN 103.3 radio tonight. I think it was Chuck Cooperstein who was talking. Anyway, the host went on and on about if you want a game called "fair", then the NBA needs to go to four officials!

He went on and on about how the Mavs are still definitely a better team than the Spurs and treated a caller like crap because the caller disagreed. The caller made a great comment about how the Spurs have three of the best players in the league on their team and the Mavs only have one.

The host had no answer for that one, but still went on and on about how the calls went against the Mavs tonight.

I saw a Mavs team lose their cool. It was Ginobili who was slammed to the floor if I recall. It was Dirk who threw the elbow or pushed off to get a technical. What else could the ref do , but call the tech and the flagrant foul?

Blair got a flagrant too when he went too high on a foul. Ginobili was the one who was raped in the corner and it ended up a jump ball!

Mavs fans are just mad because Dirk didn't get free throws every time he missed a fadeaway jump shot.

Shank
04-25-2010, 11:15 PM
Ok.

Trainwreck2100
04-25-2010, 11:18 PM
ticket>ESPN, or so i've heard

Shastafarian
04-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Ok.

http://jamiedubs.com/fuckflickr/data/serious-business-police.jpg

dav4463
04-25-2010, 11:20 PM
ticket>ESPN, or so i've heard

Ticket has Bacsik whose Twitter about Mexicans is all over the news right now!

Trainwreck: What's the story on that legsweep video? Did those other guys beat that guy's ass? What happened after he sent the bikini girl crashing to the ground? !!! He did get a drink in the face, but man, that was a hard fall she took...dangerous fall !

badfish22
04-25-2010, 11:24 PM
:tu

BanditHiro
04-25-2010, 11:29 PM
what is your point again?

Dallas ESPN radio is ridiculous and lols

BRHornet45
04-25-2010, 11:30 PM

son he made his point quite clear in the thread title. maybe you should learn how to read and comprehend instead of trying to act like a smartass.

Cry Havoc
04-25-2010, 11:32 PM
I cannot believe what I heard tuning into Dallas ESPN 103.3 radio tonight. I think it was Chuck Cooperstein who was talking. Anyway, the host went on and on about if you want a game called "fair", then the NBA needs to go to four officials!

He went on and on about how the Mavs are still definitely a better team than the Spurs and treated a caller like crap because the caller disagreed. The caller made a great comment about how the Spurs have three of the best players in the league on their team and the Mavs only have one.

The host had no answer for that one, but still went on and on about how the calls went against the Mavs tonight.

I saw a Mavs team lose their cool. It was Ginobili who was slammed to the floor if I recall. It was Dirk who threw the elbow or pushed off to get a technical. What else could the ref do , but call the tech and the flagrant foul?

Blair got a flagrant too when he went too high on a foul. Ginobili was the one who was raped in the corner and it ended up a jump ball!

Mavs fans are just mad because Dirk didn't get free throws every time he missed a fadeaway jump shot.

You're surprised by this?

The officiating wasn't great tonight, but it wasn't horribly in favor of one team. If anything, the Spurs got some mild home cooking, which is pretty standard across the board in every sport. Mavs still have the only brutally officiated game in the series, and needed it to avoid being swept.

Trainwreck2100
04-25-2010, 11:35 PM
Ticket has Bacsik whose Twitter about Mexicans is all over the news right now!

Trainwreck: What's the story on that legsweep video? Did those other guys beat that guy's ass? What happened after he sent the bikini girl crashing to the ground? !!! He did get a drink in the face, but man, that was a hard fall she took...dangerous fall !

It's like Kipling's the lady and the tiger, you'll never know

admiralsnackbar
04-25-2010, 11:40 PM
It's like Kipling's the lady and the tiger, you'll never know

Kipling didn't write that, and Stockton framed the odds as 50/50. Mavs have worse odds than that now.

Trainwreck2100
04-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Kipling didn't write that, and Stockton framed the odds as 50/50. Mavs have worse odds than that now.

and yet the mavs have nothing to do with my post

dav4463
04-26-2010, 12:14 AM

The point is (for those who cannot read between the lines) is that the host is so desperate to prove the mavs are still the better team, that he just "knows" they would win if they only had FOUR REFEREES !!!! He wants more referees so Dirk doesn't get knocked around so much. They have a better chance of winning with more referees because that means more fouls which means more free throws and the mavs are good at free throws. That is the point. Good night all.

poop
04-26-2010, 07:13 AM

ive always wanted to know this as well lol!! what happens next??

sribb43
04-26-2010, 07:20 AM
Espn radio has always been garbage...your a little late to the party. Only time to listen to it is when mavs games are on

Kermit
04-26-2010, 07:29 AM
Dawg, I watched Nancy Grace last night and she was like "Awwwww shit this dude raped a baby!!!" when it was pretty evident that the evidence against him was suspect. So I called her show and was like "You're twisting the facts to support your agenda because doing so gets you viewers and makes you money!!!" And she was like, "Yeah, and....?"

TheChillFactor
04-26-2010, 07:30 AM
what do you expect from these 2nd place finishers?

they practically raised a banner after they beat us last year....

TheSullyMonster
04-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Dawg, I watched Nancy Grace last night and she was like "Awwwww shit this dude raped a baby!!!" when it was pretty evident that the evidence against him was suspect. So I called her show and was like "You're twisting the facts to support your agenda because doing so gets you viewers and makes you money!!!" And she was like, "Yeah, and....?"

:lmao:rollin

Gotta love honesty.:lol

dbestpro
04-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Here in lies the problem for the Mavs and teams like them. They spend way too much energy on trying to get calls. Instead of focusing their energy on the refs they should focus their energy on the ball. This may work during the regular season, but is a recipe for failure come the playoffs.

Mav fans also have no integrity when it comes to the sanctity of the game. The first game was called in a manner where the fouls were double that of the Spurs. Now they are losinig it is the refs fault. It was ok when the other team was getting screwed but it has to be the refs faulty when they lose. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Shank
04-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Here in lies the problem for the Mavs and teams like them. They spend way too much energy on trying to get calls. Instead of focusing their energy on the refs they should focus their energy on the ball. This may work during the regular season, but is a recipe for failure come the playoffs.

Mav fans also have no integrity when it comes to the sanctity of the game. The first game was called in a manner where the fouls were double that of the Spurs. Now they are losinig it is the refs fault. It was ok when the other team was getting screwed but it has to be the refs faulty when they lose. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Thanks for telling fans of other teams how to think and behave.