PDA

View Full Version : Dejuan Blair is the attitude & muscle we've needed

peskypesky
04-26-2010, 12:03 AM
if you watch the highlights you'll see Blair showing NO respect to Dirk and Kidd. lol

at one point, after a free throw, he just comes up behind Dirk, who has position, and just pushes him out of the way, which Dirk takes exception to. i can't believe this kid Blair, a freaking rookie, is manhandling a HOF MVP like that! :lmao

and then later in the highlights, you see Blair bringing the hammer down on Kidd and knocking his ass to the floor. again, i cannot believe Blair has the audacity to knock the crap out of a legend like Jason Kidd. unbelievable balls.

Blair is single-handedly bringing old-school b-ball back to the Spurs. Brutal, yes. Effective? Just ask the Detroit Bad Boys.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2010/04/25/0040900154_dal_sound2.nba/

ChumpDumper
04-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Flagrant foul is flagrant.

Spurologist
04-26-2010, 12:06 AM
I wonder if pop has ever thought of putting Blair on Dirk while Dice rests???

Blair could scare the shit of Dirk or eat him when he drives

GreasyJoe
04-26-2010, 12:07 AM
blair will eat your young

NRHector
04-26-2010, 12:08 AM
I wonder if pop has ever thought of putting Blair on Dirk while Dice rests???

Blair could scare the shit of Dirk or eat him when he drivesBlair and Mahinmi can scare the living daylights of Dirk

m33p0
04-26-2010, 12:11 AM
anyone catch Dirk's reaction when he was called for elbowing Blair? tried to stare down the kid but did an abrupt about-face when he realized Blair could mess him up good using only his left pinky.

Ibanezsr
04-26-2010, 01:56 AM
Even Chuck Norris is afraid of Blair...

davidbowie
04-26-2010, 02:04 AM
blair is that dude

ALL THE WAY TURNT UP!!!!

angelbelow
04-26-2010, 02:07 AM
Blair was about to step up, thought about it and stopped but had a evil smirk on his face. I loved Blairs contribution this game, he really brought a lot of energy tonight.

EricB
04-26-2010, 02:11 AM
Blair lost his virginity before his father

EricB
04-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Dejuan Blair got drunk and fucked the statue of liberty one time and then bragged about it to the lincoln memorial.

EricB
04-26-2010, 02:13 AM
Switzerland isn't really neutral. They just haven't figured out what side Dejuan Blair is on yet.

z0sa
04-26-2010, 02:16 AM
Blair's impact was definitely felt. When Dirk pushed him, at first he didn't notice, then he turned around, glared, and Dirk immediately turned/jumped towards an official.

tuncaboylu
04-26-2010, 02:19 AM
These guy reminds me Malik Rose too much. Brink a truck on the court and watch it against Blair. How many of you can claim that Truck will win that battle?

I can't imagine what would he be if he was 6 11...

spurs10
04-26-2010, 02:23 AM
They have to turn off the metal detector when Blair goes through airport security, for obvious reasons.

Yeah and Happy Birthday to peskypesky really glad you got your wish!!!!

xellos88330
04-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Physical series. Blair should flourish in a series like this. I am happy that he is finally realizing it.

Cry Havoc
04-26-2010, 02:51 AM
I'd like to see Blair get more minutes. Anytime the Mavs go small ball or have Dirk off the floor, Blair should be out there dominating the glass.

Sisk
04-26-2010, 03:09 AM
Switzerland isn't really neutral. They just haven't figured out what side Dejuan Blair is on yet.

:lmao

SenorSpur
04-26-2010, 03:34 AM
Blair's aggressive play changed the entire tone of the game. The kid asserted himself and didn't back down from anyone.

It was at that point, Carlisle elected to send his designated hockey goon (Najera) into the game for an all-out, take-out of Manu. Once that flagrant foul was committed, I couldn't have been happier because I knew the Mavs were losing it at that point and it was game over.

Refocus
04-26-2010, 03:53 AM
I love this kid's game.. can't wait to see an even more improved Blair next year. :D

Sense
04-26-2010, 04:18 AM
Hill and Blair are definitely showing us what they're made of... It's exciting to see what they're doing on these playoffs this early in their career.

Stringer_Bell
04-26-2010, 04:39 AM
Blair's impact was definitely felt. When Dirk pushed him, at first he didn't notice, then he turned around, glared, and Dirk immediately turned/jumped towards an official.

The look on Dirk's face was priceless like "OMG Blair looked right at me! RIGHT AT ME!" Refs gave Dirk a technical for being such a nancy boy.

Our young guns can't give anyone respect, and if the other team doesn't like it they need to meet Blair at the rim. :ihit

MaNu4Tres
04-26-2010, 04:42 AM
Clifford needs to be put back in his kennel, in favor of Blair the Rottweiler...

Let the big dog eat Pop...

mingus
04-26-2010, 04:44 AM
Blair is definitely a beast. everyone knows he could average at least 15 and 12 starting as a pf for some other team. what he needs to focus on is bringing that kind of effort into however many minutes he plays. sometimes he's not in the game some nights. if he can find consistency he'll be a hell of a player.

i think if he can come into next year with a 15 foot jumper like Malik Rose, he'll find more playing time and increase is effectiveness when he plays. he's not ever going to get the ball down in the post w/ Tim (and maybe even with Splitter next year)

Bukefal
04-26-2010, 05:27 AM
Blair is awesome, we should be very glad for having him.

Manufan909
04-26-2010, 08:31 AM
Blair needs to play against bigs like the mindset he had when he bumped Haywood off the court to get his shot. No need to contort in the air if the dude is no longer near you. And Pop ABSOLUTELY has to find 20+ min if Blair is playing this well. Never playing small ball and making Bonner the 9th man would help.

Oh, and I didn't notice Dirk acting like a little bitch. Every replay I watched I focused on Blair decide to murder him and subsequently decide to leave it all in 1 second. Props to the beast. :worthy:

Old School 44
04-26-2010, 09:25 AM
If Blair knows he's getting consistent minutes and is not getting pulled, he's truly a beast. With the Mavs guards too slow to keep up with the Spurs guards drives to the basket, the Mavs bigs have to help. That leaves Blair alone to clean the glass.

And what's up with Dirk? I actually like his game, but he always seems to get mad at lesser known players. It really didn't even look like Blair did much to him on the play that got him the T.

ezau
04-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Dirk knew he's going to get destroyed by Blair so he turned away. LMAO what a pussy

duhoh
04-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Blair lost his virginity before his father

:lol