PDA

View Full Version : More faceup offense from Tim

TDfan2007
04-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Timmy needs to face up more often on Haywood and Damp. I think his knees are starting to give out again and if that's the case he won't be able to post up as effectively (for those who don't know, trying to back a defender, especially a heavier one, down takes a lot out of your knees). If he faces up and makes a quick move he should be fine.

He's definitely got the quickness advantage over Haywood and Dampier. In game 4 when Tim faced up he got fouled twice and had a good look on a pullup and a banker. He should stick to faceups until his knee stops flaring up on him *crosses fingers*

DesignatedT
04-26-2010, 12:38 PM
dallas adjusted on the pick and roll last game and played it very well. A lot of Duncan's offense recently has come off that p&r which is one of the reasons that kind of threw him off last game. I'm just glad he isn't settling for jumpers.

m33p0
04-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Timmy needs to face up more often on Haywood and Damp. I think his knees are starting to give out again and if that's the case he won't be able to post up as effectively (for those who don't know, trying to back a defender, especially a heavier one, down takes a lot out of your knees). If he faces up and makes a quick move he should be fine.

He's definitely got the quickness advantage over Haywood and Dampier. In game 4 when Tim faced up he got fouled twice and had a good look on a pullup and a banker. He should stick to faceups until his knee stops flaring up on him *crosses fingers*
link? no links? you're making stuff up.

xellos88330
04-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Honestly, I think Duncan just ate too much birthday cake.

Solid D
04-26-2010, 05:19 PM
dallas adjusted on the pick and roll last game and played it very well. A lot of Duncan's offense recently has come off that p&r which is one of the reasons that kind of threw him off last game. I'm just glad he isn't settling for jumpers.

Sort of....but Tim missed a bunnnnnnch of bunnies last night.