PDA

View Full Version : Spurs finally getting respect

SPurs206
04-26-2010, 01:22 PM
They are all over sports pages as the main headline . Finally I hated it when they would always get ignored . ESPN would not even show highlights of some games in the regular season. Now everyone is on their jock . Does Mark Cuban own ESPN ? They were still talking about Dirk more than the win.

NRHector
04-26-2010, 01:40 PM
They are all over sports pages as the main headline . Finally I hated it when they would always get ignored . ESPN would not even show highlights of some games in the regular season. Now everyone is on their jock . Does Mark Cuban own ESPN ? They were still talking about Dirk more than the win.well there goes being under the radar strategy :depressed

LoneStarState'sPride
04-26-2010, 02:52 PM
well there goes being under the radar strategy :depressed

That strategy had it's heyday, but you know what? As of today, fuck that. It's time for this team (and franchise) to finally shed the disrespect of being too soft and/or too boring. It's time to see our young players like Hill and Blair get praised for the electricity they bring to the game. It's time for people to quit assuming that we won't push back when things get chippy--dammit, people should assume they're in for a dogfight when they play the team from South Texas. Lastly, though, it's time (at long last) to see the Big 3 get the type of national media recognition that has been enjoyed by their less-decorated peers.

Fuck being under the radar. These Spurs are their own breed.

Saul Silver
04-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Um, the Spurs forcing Dirk to play like a sissy little bitch is probably a bigger story to ESPN than the Spurs winning.

SpurOutofTownFan
04-26-2010, 02:55 PM
It just sucks game 5 is on NBA TV, ridiculous.

lefty
04-26-2010, 02:55 PM
well there goes being under the radar strategy :depressed
I agree

Fuuuuuuuuuuk :pctoss

SPurs206
04-26-2010, 03:00 PM
It just sucks game 5 is on NBA TV, ridiculous.

Are you serious ? :bang But yeah the Spurs are fun watch the games are always close no matter who they play. Spurs should run a train
on the Kardashians that would put them in the radar.