PDA

View Full Version : Around the Horn guys ripping Dallas rite now

weightlifter316
04-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Paige went first and said it all, the Mavs are soft and are being outcoached and outplayed defensively

Fuck Dallas

:flag:

Shank
04-26-2010, 04:09 PM
You signed up just to post that?

emanueldavidginobili
04-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Fuck mariotti calling us old worn out callin Manu the ugliest face he's seen and all that lol

Fpoonsie
04-26-2010, 04:11 PM

:lol

D'joo really expect anything less from "weightlifter"?

rjv
04-26-2010, 04:11 PM

apparently he did.

BigJoeD
04-26-2010, 04:12 PM
Dallas has a higher avg age then does SA.

rjv
Fuck mariotti calling us old worn out callin Manu the ugliest face he's seen and all that lol

that's funny coming from that flat face.

elec99

Well, when you can't speak negatively about someone's game, what else do you have but to resort to playground trash talk?

rjv
04-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Dallas has a higher avg age then does SA.

no kidding. apparently mariotti thinks that the 24 year old hill and 21 year old blair are just old geezers.

Solid D
04-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Welcome aboard! We need a weightlifter around here. Too many lightweights as it is.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-26-2010, 04:15 PM
It's not over until the fat opera singer concludes the evening with a rousing rendition of "We are the World". To date I have not heard such rendition.

If the Mavs win, and win big tomorrow those same media folks will be running back to the Mavs corner.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Sup Solid? Props to the number 1 poster ever...Solid D.

Solid D
04-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Had some time off today. Enjoying the winning streak. Psyched! Sup wit' chew?

Velo
04-26-2010, 04:20 PM
That mariotti....He''s a dirty....nvm:(

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Same brother!! I don't get around as much as I'd like due to work, life, etc...but this team is looking real...umm...Solid!

EricB
04-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Precious is warming up.

HankChinaski
04-26-2010, 04:33 PM
^ haha. Someone was listening to the Sports Grind on the radio....

Halberto
04-26-2010, 04:54 PM

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7130/lolennon.gif

emanueldavidginobili
04-26-2010, 05:37 PM
PTI today mike wilbon was praising the spurs and says their the favorites l, also said Manu is a hall a famer :)

smrattler
04-26-2010, 06:06 PM
Perhaps the greatest one time poster ever.

word
04-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Paige went first and said it all, the Mavs are soft and are being outcoached and outplayed defensively

Fuck Dallas

:flag:

Pretty much the entire planet is ripping the Mavs right now.

TD 21
04-26-2010, 09:47 PM
These national sport writers that don't really know much about the NBA outside of the usual hype machines are a joke. Half of them pretending this series is about the Mavs, one other idiot pretending that the Spurs are older than dirt, while failing to realize that the Mavs are the oldest team in the league. Of course, there were a few who predictably jumped back onto the Spurs bandwagon, most notably Wilbon. Then you got Mr. NFL himself, Kornheiser, still under the impression that the Lakers are in another league than everyone else and that the Spurs are irrelevant. Other than Wilbon and Cowlishaw, none of the other clowns on the two shows had any idea of what was happening and were just making it up as they went along.

Even a lot of the ones who cover the league exclusively are a joke, like Stein. Who continues to allow his personal bias and fondness for Nowitzki specifically and the Mavs in general, get in the way of objective journalism. His entire daily dime story was about the Mavs. Acting like they've blown a great opportunity, instead of giving the Spurs credit for being the better team. Broussard is the same way when it comes to James and the Cavs. Adande's first name might as well be L.A. Thorpe is clearly a Magic fan. Bucher, he's a Bryant ass kisser. Ford, he's an admitted Kansas fan. When did this become acceptable? The only ones who are at least reasonably objective are Hollinger and Sheridan.

It actually goes beyond ESPN, even though they're the most blatant and flagrant offender as near as I can tell. Rosen, I like his old school take and writing style in general, but the guy's tongue is permanently lodged in Jackson's rear to the point where he, similar to Stein and Broussard, doesn't even attempt to hide the fact that he's biased. In fact, it's almost like he's flaunting it.

EmptyMan
04-26-2010, 09:50 PM
It's not over until the fat opera singer concludes the evening with a rousing rendition of "We are the World". To date I have not heard such rendition.

If the Mavs win, and win big tomorrow those same media folks will be running back to the Mavs corner.

LOL, Marion said "I don't see no fat lady." Got owned by double negative ebonics ftw.

Spursfan092120
04-26-2010, 09:51 PM
weightlifter316 should retire right now...won't have a better post than this one...

Fuck Dallas. :)

ClingingMars
04-26-2010, 10:01 PM

The Mavs cannot compare to the power of SPAM!!! Surely you of all people couldn't have forgotten? :spam:

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Same brother!! I don't get around as much as I'd like due to work, life, etc...but this team is looking real...umm...Solid!

...and it's all about the Solid D they are playing! ;)

Chico
04-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Was curious to hear if any of those guys on PTI or ATH said anything about Manu's narigon?