PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 3GS Question

MaNuMaNiAc
04-26-2010, 07:52 PM
My bro wants to get one, he's asking a friend of his that is going to Houston to buy it for him. Now, my question is, where would the best place to buy it be? and about how much does an unlocked one cost. My bro lives down here in Buenos Aires as well, so the phone would be for use in Argentina.

Any help is appreciated. :tu Thanks in advance

ElNono
04-26-2010, 08:33 PM
It's going to cost you silly money without a contract, when the new iphone will come out in about two/three months and will cost you basically the same silly money...

If you still want to go for it, I would look on ebay... there might be people dumping them now that the new device is coming...

I thought they were around U$S 400 in Buenos Aires?

MaNuMaNiAc
04-27-2010, 12:04 AM
It's going to cost you silly money without a contract, when the new iphone will come out in about two/three months and will cost you basically the same silly money...

If you still want to go for it, I would look on ebay... there might be people dumping them now that the new device is coming...

I thought they were around U$S 400 in Buenos Aires?

More like U$S 750 with the cheapest contract. Is it really that expensive without a contract? How much are we talking about? It can't possibly be more than U$S 750!

PM5K
04-27-2010, 12:19 AM
I think your best bet would be to buy one used, maybe Craigslist. As far as I've heard AT&T does sell iPhones contract free, but it's unlikely they would have an unlockable baseband.

Depending on if you want a 16 or 32GB, it could run you 400-600.