PDA

View Full Version : Dick Move by LeBron

dickface
04-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Treating a ball boy like shit, making him pick up his warmups off the ground. The kid has his hand outstretched, LeBron sees it, and still throws his shit on the ground :lmao seriously, what a prick.

HjXQCT47EAc

boutons_deux
04-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Yeah, and some of the shit he's been saying, his attitude tells me his head is ballooning even bigger than his talent. Sounds like another celeb who is turned into a prick by celebrity and wealth. Happens more often than not.

Muser
04-27-2010, 09:48 AM
That's pretty funny tbh.

nkdlunch
04-27-2010, 09:49 AM
come on. a miserable ballboy is like an ant to King Snake. ballboy is lucky Lebron didn't step on him.

ChrisRichards
04-27-2010, 09:52 AM
It could be worse. He could've thrown those warm ups in the kids face.

Rogue
04-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Treating a ball boy like shit, making him pick up his warmups off the ground. The kid has his hand outstretched, LeBron sees it, and still throws his shit on the ground :lmao seriously, what a prick.

HjXQCT47EAc
surprised? wasn't it something he was supposed to do?

Bukefal
04-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Come on give the guy a break. he is a devoted athlete, he is in the playoffs, important game and he is focusing on the game, like an athlete does, solely on the game, and you guys are busting his balls because he isnt being kind or giving attention to a freakin ballboy? this is completely normal.

Its not about this and the ballboy its about your hate for lebron and looking for every little thing just to find a opportunity to bash the guy.

ElNono
04-27-2010, 10:12 AM
It's the Shaq effect.... look what it did to Kobe...

DPG21920
04-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Lmao at someone saying his ego is bigger than his talents. No. His talent exceeds all else.

Pero
04-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Come on give the guy a break. he is a devoted athlete, he is in the playoffs, important game and he is focusing on the game, like an athlete does, solely on the game, and you guys are busting his balls because he isnt being kind or giving attention to a freakin ballboy? this is completely normal.

Its not about this and the ballboy its about your hate for lebron and looking for every little thing just to find a opportunity to bash the guy.

You can't be serious? :rolleyes

Greg Oden
04-27-2010, 10:22 AM

lmao slovenia

Findog
04-27-2010, 10:23 AM
The ballboy should've said "Pick those warmups up yourself Queen James!"

Pero
04-27-2010, 10:25 AM
lmao slovenia

Coming from Mr. Broken that's pretty funny.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 10:28 AM
Lebron has absolutely no class as a human being, I'll be cheering when the cavs get their asses kicked out of the playoffs once again.

Phillip
04-27-2010, 10:30 AM
im sure lebron was doing it on purpose to joke with him. i really doubt lebron is that much of a dick to do that to some random person for absolutely no reason at all. he knows the importance of image as a professional athlete.

Creepn
04-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Huh. I don't know what to make of this. I will start paying attention to how other athletes do this.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 10:33 AM

Bukefal probably gets excited thinking about Lebron pissing into his face so yah, he's serious...

z0sa
04-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Little bitch ballboy got clowned on

Greg Oden
04-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Coming from Mr. Broken that's pretty funny.

I may be one of the worst draft picks of all time, but I find solace in the fact that I'm not from piss ass Slovenia.

Bukefal
04-27-2010, 10:36 AM

Why cant I be serious? :huh

If you play basketball you would know that when you are playing, you dont give a flying fuck about some ballboy and wether to be kind or not to him and respect his feelings or something, it's not kindergarten you know. You are just focused on the game, so why bashing on lebron for this other than showing your hate for him?

ChrisRichards
04-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Lebron's $123,000,000 worth> Ballboys $425.00 life savings.

IN this world theres an order that takes place. Maybe this incident will motivate the ballboy to do something special in his life other than collect sweaty jockstraps from athletes.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 10:39 AM

If you play basketball you would know that when you are playing, you dont give a flying fuck about some ballboy and wether to be kind or not to him and respect his feelings or something, it's not kindergarten you know. You are just focused on the game, so why bashing on lebron for this other than showing your hate for him?

So its being "kind" to hand the ballboy your dirty warm ups now?

:lol

Bukefal
04-27-2010, 10:42 AM
Bukefal probably gets excited thinking about Lebron pissing into his face so yah, he's serious...

Yeah, probably.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5043/dork.png

Bukefal
04-27-2010, 10:43 AM
So its being "kind" to hand the ballboy your dirty warm ups now?

I don't know, that's what you (others on here) are implying, that lebron maybe should have been more kind to the kid. that he should have been kind and hand his warm ups in his hand because he was holding them up. Ask them not me, I was not talking about that

florige
04-27-2010, 10:48 AM
idk?! It didn't even look like he was paying attention to the kid to be honest. It looked like he was in the motion of throwing it down before the towelboy had his hand out.

Phillip
04-27-2010, 10:50 AM
I don't know, that's what you (others on here) are implying, that lebron maybe should have been more kind to the kid. that he should have been kind and hand his warm ups in his hand because he was holding them up. Ask them not me, I was not talking about that

I still think it was a joke. Because on that last thing he threw, the boy stood in the way of where he was going to throw it, so he kinda moved to the side just to throw it in the same spot. I'd put money on it that he was just goofing with the kid.

Bukefal
04-27-2010, 10:51 AM
In such moments, you arent even thinking about the ballboy, you arent even seeing the kid, you arent even paying attention. You are just with your head at the game, focused on the game, you dont have attention to other things. Is that being a dick? No, he's just focused, devoted, its normal when you are playing basketball.

TJastal

Nah, dude that's what you stated in the post prior..

If you play basketball you would know that when you are playing, you dont give a flying fuck about some ballboy and wether to be kind or not to him

I didn't say anything about it being "kind" to hand the ballboy the warmups. That was all you, bud. And that's what I'm questioning here... is it really "kindness" to simply hand the warmups to the ballboy? Or class (or in Lebron's case, lack thereof).

Thunder Dan
while we are on it, I hate in baseball when a guy gets walked he just leaves the bat at home plate. Like he can't be cool enough to throw it over to the area of where the bat boy will be

Bukefal
04-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Nah, dude that's what you stated in the post prior..

I didn't say anything about it being "kind" to hand the ballboy the warmups. That was all you, bud. And that's what I'm questioning here... is it really "kindness" to simply hand the warmups to the ballboy? Or class (or in Lebron's case, lack thereof).

Well wasnt the reason for this thread to say that lebron was such a prick, because he throwed his stuff on the floor even when the kid had his arms stretched instead of handing it over to him? And that he didnt and thus being a dick? So isnt that about kindness?

At least I guess that was the meaning of the OP to show that lebron was not really kind and being a dick and mean to the ballboy.

Bukefal
04-27-2010, 10:57 AM
I still think it was a joke. Because on that last thing he threw, the boy stood in the way of where he was going to throw it, so he kinda moved to the side just to throw it in the same spot. I'd put money on it that he was just goofing with the kid.

Idk. It could be, maybe it was.
But It wasnt funny really :lol so I dont think it was a joke. As ive said its just a normal thing, he is not with his mind at the ballboy, he is with his mind focused at the game.

Anyway, it doesnt really matter. this little thing. It's a non factor. I was just saying its a common thing to do in sports, doesnt mean he is being a dick or a prick or mean. Using this to call him like that, says more about peoples hate for him, than what he did.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Well wasnt the reason for this thread to say that lebron was such a prick, because he throwed his stuff on the floor even when the kid had his arms stretched instead of handing it over to him? And that he didnt and thus being a dick? So isnt that about kindness?

At least I guess that was the meaning of the OP to show that lebron was not really kind and being a dick and mean to the ballboy.

No, its all about class. "Kindness" would have been handing the kid the warm-ups and tipping him a $100 on the side. (bad "real world" example but it fits)

This is simply yet another example of Lebron revealing his complete lack of class.

EmptyMan
04-27-2010, 11:07 AM
The dude has the athletic body of .0000000000000000000000001% of the human population to ever live on this planet, is nicknamed "The King", will die with half a billion dollars, and is probably bagging 10's on a nightly basis.

Most men would be oblivious to a ballboy under such circumstances.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 11:11 AM
The dude has the athletic body of .0000000000000000000000001% of the human population to ever live on this planet, is nicknamed "The King", will die with half a billion dollars, and is probably bagging 10's on a nightly basis.

Most men would be oblivious to a ballboy under such circumstances.

And despite all of this, the class he possesses as a human being still couldn't fill an eyedropper

Bukefal
04-27-2010, 11:14 AM
No, its all about class. "Kindness" would have been handing the kid the warm-ups and tipping him a $100 on the side. (bad "real world" example but it fits)

This is simply yet another example of Lebron revealing his complete lack of class.

Kindness/class. It doesnt matter if its kindness or class. It has no effect on what I was saying nor on why I think its not being a dick, when acting like that.

Again, he isnt thinking about the kid, he isnt thinking about being classy or not, or being kind to the kid, he is focused on the game, that's all, when you are in a game, you dont think about any other things around you, so why saying he is a prick because he throwed his shit on the floor instead of being 'classy' and handing it over to the kid? its normal.

Maybe you just dont like the guy. Why dont you just say that, instead of using this as a opportunity to bash him.

And despite all of this, the class he possesses as a human being still couldn't fill an eyedropper

Just because he didnt hand his clothes over in the hands of the kid? :lol

BronxCowboy
04-27-2010, 11:14 AM
While I agree that this incident is probably a non-issue, I didn't need that clip to know that James is a dick.

TampaDude
04-27-2010, 11:17 AM
while we are on it, I hate in baseball when a guy gets walked he just leaves the bat at home plate. Like he can't be cool enough to throw it over to the area of where the bat boy will be

Because throwing a bat can get you tossed from the game.

redzero
04-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Why should The King risk being touched by a mere peasant?

RedRaider
04-27-2010, 11:25 AM
I think all big time athletes do this sort of thing. They only think of themselves sometimes.

oh crap
04-27-2010, 11:26 AM
dispicable. and i'm not talking about the video clip, i'm talking about how some of you jokers didn't already know how much of a douche bag that pussy is.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Kindness/class. It doesnt matter if its kindness or class. It has no effect on what I was saying nor on why I think its not being a dick, when acting like that.

Again, he isnt thinking about the kid, he isnt thinking about being classy or not, or being kind to the kid, he is focused on the game, that's all, when you are in a game, you dont think about any other things around you, so why saying he is a prick because he throwed his shit on the floor instead of being 'classy' and handing it over to the kid? its normal.

Maybe you just dont like the guy. Why dont you just say that, instead of using this as a opportunity to bash him.

Just because he didnt hand his clothes over in the hands of the kid? :lol

Class isn't something you normally have to "think" about doing (unless you lack it as Lebron does)

You realize your attempts to justify and defend his obvious lack of class are just making him look even worse right?

TJastal
04-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Why should The King risk being touched by a mere peasant?

:lmao

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 11:28 AM
This is a great "nothing" thread.

Ohhhh nooooo the towel boy had to bend over and actually pick up the clothes!

This has nothing to do with class in my book. James was locked in, thinking about getting a win. If he would have talked down to the boy and then thrown the clothes so that he had to actually chase them down, that would be an example of no class.

This seems like a few people trying to find reasons to hate a player because he isn't on their team.

Bukefal
04-27-2010, 11:33 AM

This has nothing to do with class in my book. James was locked in, thinking about getting a win. If he would have talked down to the boy and then thrown the clothes so that he had to actually chase them down, that would be an example of no class.

This seems like a few people trying to find reasons to hate a player because he isn't on their team.

Exactly!

Class isn't something you normally have to "think" about doing (unless you lack it as Lebron does)

You realize your attempts to justify and defend his obvious lack of class are just making him look even worse right?

Im not attempting to justify anything, because he hasnt done anything wrong. And I could care less on making him look worse. Im just saying its completely normal to act like this and im just saying its stupid to bash on him because of this.

Its normal, he is focused on the game, not the kid, he doesnt even see him on such moments. If you play basketball yourself you would know that in such situations you just dont give a flying fuck, your head is only at the game, not thinking of anything else.

HarlemHeat37
04-27-2010, 11:35 AM
If The King was playing around and joking with the ballboy, people would have criticized him for not being focused enough on getting the win TBH..

I didn't see the video(posting from phone, don't feel like clicking the link), but Lebron is generally a class guy, considering his stature..when you look at a guy like Kobe, and even Jordan, guys that abuse their teammates and commit crimes(in Kobe's case), I'd say King comes off looking very good..

Lebron has always been a great teammate, has never called anybody out and was polite about asking for help through the media..that's all that really matters IMO..the guy isn't out committing crimes or snitching on people, he has never had any problems with teammates..what the fuck is the problem?..

poop
04-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Lebron's $123,000,000 worth> Ballboys $425.00 life savings.

IN this world theres an order that takes place. Maybe this incident will motivate the ballboy to do something special in his life other than collect sweaty jockstraps from athletes.

no matter how hard he tries the kid isnt going to grow to be 6 foot 9 with the body and athleticism of a superhuman.

sendman
04-27-2010, 11:43 AM
I may be one of the worst draft picks of all time, but I find solace in the fact that I'm not from piss ass Slovenia.

You should celebrate, because in Slovenia, broken down, stupid fucks are used for glue.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 11:44 AM

Watch the clip again, he did in fact throw the clothes away from the dude so he had run back to pick them up.

Keep reaching though, this is quite funny listening to all the excuses. :lol

Pero
04-27-2010, 12:04 PM

Pero
04-27-2010, 12:10 PM

My hate? LMAO, I don't hate Lebron but this was an incredibly lame thing to do and I'm starting to like him less and less. You see it's not about being kind, it's about not being a douchebag. He did what he did on purpose. If he were really focused on the game he wouldn't take the time to mess with the ballboy.

And if he did that shit to me I'd curse him and throw it all back at him. Although at the ballboy's age I'd probably just think "wow it's Lebron" or something.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 12:17 PM
My hate? LMAO, I don't hate Lebron but this was an incredibly lame thing to do and I'm starting to like him less and less. You see it's not about being kind, it's about not being a douchebag. He did what he did on purpose. If he were really focused on the game he wouldn't take the time to mess with the ballboy.

And if he did that shit to me I'd curse him and throw it all back at him. Although at the ballboy's age I'd probably just think "wow it's Lebron" or something.

+1

Exactly. If you watch the tape closely, he deliberately makes the decision throw the soiled warmups on the floor rather than simply put them straight into the kid's outstretched hands, who's clear expectations were to be handed the garments. So this argument that he was too busy thinking about the game to notice the kid even being there is not holding water.

Bender
04-27-2010, 12:17 PM
me too. except I wouldn't throw it back at him, I'd just leave it there, and say "thanks asshole".

Pero
04-27-2010, 12:21 PM
T

Uh before every thing he threw on the floor he looked in the direction of the ballboy. And the last part he actually threw away from him.

oh crap
rofl @ all the lebron apologists. this douche bag could get away with murder and they'd still sit here and tell us how it's okay because he's such a great player. dude is a bitch.

j.dizzle
No big deal, Lebron had the look in his eyes lmaoooooo

LoneStarState'sPride
04-27-2010, 12:23 PM
GEEE. ZUS. CHRIST.

ST never ceases to amaze me with the stupid shit some posters get worked up over. Look, I'm not even remotely a LeBron fan, but come on, he's focused on the game, already scanning the court, evaluating personnel, etc., and y'all think that because he didn't crane his neck to look down at some kid who has absolutely NO bearing on the game whatsoever shows a lack of class on James' part? Un-fucking-believable. News flash for y'all--he's getting paid to stay completely focused on the game at hand, not cater to every single human being that comes within a radius of two feet. Not only is it not humanly possible, but it just shows how shallow your hate of a person you haven't even met truly is.

Flame away, retards.

oh crap
04-27-2010, 12:24 PM
No big deal, Lebron had the look in his eyes lmaoooooo

MiamiHeat
04-27-2010, 12:36 PM
its like there are these crazy people who ignore LeBron going for a triple double in this past game, but look for shit like this to post.

TheMACHINE
04-27-2010, 12:37 PM
lol at the youtube comment: " He got what he deserved! How dare a mere peasant reach his filthy hand out to a king!"+

lol

JoeTait75
04-27-2010, 12:37 PM
And if he did that shit to me I'd curse him and throw it all back at him.

Please. You'd keep your eyes down, your mouth shut and do your job like a good boy. Don't try to pretend you'd do otherwise.

These "ZOMG LEBRON DID SOMETHING RUDE" threads are by far my favorite on ST. It's funny watching posters who are presumably men melt into pools of shrieking estrogen. Fact is, he's richer than all of you will ever be, he's better at his profession than any of you are at anything you've ever tried in your life; basically, he's something and you're not. Deal with it.

TheMACHINE
04-27-2010, 12:38 PM
Please. You'd keep your eyes down, your mouth shut and do your job like a good boy. Don't try to pretend you'd do otherwise.

These "ZOMG LEBRON DID SOMETHING RUDE" threads are by far my favorite on ST. It's funny watching posters who are presumably men melt into pools of shrieking estrogen. Fact is, he's richer than all of you will ever be, he's better at his profession than any of you are at anything you've ever tried in your life; basically, he's something and you're not. Deal with it.

and that justifies him for being a dick. well said.

MiamiHeat
04-27-2010, 12:40 PM
it's just because they want to hate on lebron, mostly laker fans

all they got on Bron is "OMFG HE WAS RUDE!"

at least he ain't rape a bitch. LeBron for the trip double!

j.dizzle
04-27-2010, 12:48 PM
it's just because they want to hate on lebron, mostly laker fans

all they got on Bron is "OMFG HE WAS RUDE!"

at least he ain't rape a bitch. LeBron for the trip double!
:lol Thats why 90% of the posts talking shit about Lebron in this thread are non-Laker fans LOL obsessed with the Lakers

JoeTait75
04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
and that justifies him for being a dick. well said.

If people are going to act all jealous and cunty, let them know about it. And if you're a man why would you give a fuck what another man's personality is? This ain't Oprah, this is a basketball forum.

oh crap
04-27-2010, 12:53 PM
lol resorting to attacking ones masculinity to defend your hero. i hope that asshole ditches cleveland for greener pastures and leaves all you pathetic fans back to your sad lives.

JoeTait75
04-27-2010, 01:09 PM
lol resorting to attacking ones masculinity to defend your hero.

If you want to sit around wringing your hands over another man's personality like we're on the View, go ahead. But expect to get called out on it.

Then again, if the Hawks really are your team you have my sympathies.

picc84
04-27-2010, 01:15 PM
De-facto counter when in a thread denigrating Lebron James or Wade: lol Kobe fans

Made more interesting in this case by the fact that no laker fans even posted in this thread until the third page. Out of 66 posts, 4 have been made by laker fans.

Just sayin'. :wakeup

greyforest
04-27-2010, 01:16 PM
If people are going to act all jealous and cunty, let them know about it. And if you're a man why would you give a fuck what another man's personality is? This ain't Oprah, this is a basketball forum.

Exactly. Every criticism of Pro Athletes' personalities is
1. Out of jealousy
2. Cunty

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Nobody said it was a big deal. Just that it's a dick move on LeBron's part. Which it 100% is.

Anybody who says LeBron was too "focused" can go fuck themselves. If you're saying he was too focused on the court to see the kid, then basically you're saying LeBron is blind because the kid WAS PURPOSELY STANDING IN LEBRON'S LINE OF VISION IN ORDER TO GET HIS ATTENTION AND GET HIS WARMUPS FROM HIM. The ball boy is STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM WITH HIS HAND OUT. All LeBron had to do was drop his pants right into the boy's hand. Instead he moves his hand further away to drop it on the floor. HE MADE EXTRA WORK FOR HIMSELF TO DROP IT ON THE FLOOR RATHER THAN PUT IT IN THE KID'S HAND. DICK MOVE.

And then when he took the shirt off, the kid again got right in the way, and LEBRON SEES THIS, AND RE-ROUTES WHERE HE WAS GOING TO PUT THE SHIRT IN ORDER TO TOSS IT AWAY FROM THE KID ASKING FOR IT. Again, DICK MOVE.

It's not a huge deal, it's not an issue at all. But it was 100% a shitty asshole thing for LeBron to do to some kid. I don't get why anyone would try to deny it or justify it.

z0sa
04-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Nobody said it was a big deal. Just that it's a dick move on LeBron's part. Which it 100% is.

Anybody who says LeBron was too "focused" can go fuck themselves. If you're saying he was too focused on the court to see the kid, then basically you're saying LeBron is blind because the kid WAS PURPOSELY STANDING IN LEBRON'S LINE OF VISION IN ORDER TO GET HIS ATTENTION AND GET HIS WARMUPS FROM HIM. The ball boy is STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM WITH HIS HAND OUT. All LeBron had to do was drop his shirt right into the boy's hand. Instead he moves his hand further away to drop it on the floor. HE MADE EXTRA WORK FOR HIMSELF TO DROP IT ON THE FLOOR RATHER THAN PUT IT IN THE KID'S HAND. DICK MOVE.

And then when he took the pants off, the kid again got right in the way, and LEBRON SEES THIS, AND RE-ROUTES WHERE HE WAS GOING TO PUT THE PANTS IN ORDER TO TOSS IT AWAY FROM THE KID ASKING FOR IT. Again, DICK MOVE.

It's not a huge deal, it's not an issue at all. But it was 100% a shitty asshole thing for LeBron to do to some kid. I don't get why anyone would try to deny it or justify it.

NBA players do this shit to ballboys all the fucking time.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-27-2010, 01:22 PM

This is almost as funny as when Whottt bragged about David Robinson's SAT score.

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:22 PM
NBA players do that shit to ballboys all the fucking time.

:lol Did you get a PhD in Ball Boy Psychology to hand out this expert comment?

z0sa
04-27-2010, 01:23 PM
:lol Did you get a PhD in Ball Boy Psychology to hand out this expert comment?

You just sound really, really angry over an event that happens all the time.

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Everyone human being on earth has acted like an asshole to somebody. Is it so hard to just say LeBron was being an asshole to that kid?

j.dizzle
04-27-2010, 01:24 PM
This is almost as funny as when Whottt bragged about David Robinson's SAT score.
:lmao

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:25 PM
You just sound really, really angry over an event that happens all the time.

:tu okay. Let me know when your next fat jew rant is coming.

z0sa
04-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Is it so hard to just say LeBron was being an asshole to that kid?

If that's all you want to do.

Maybe it was all those caps that make you sound angry?

RedsLakers24
04-27-2010, 01:26 PM

Thts because the bat boy isnt at home plating waiting for the batter to give him his bat. They want to speed the game up so they tell you u to leave ur bat at home plate and go to first base as soon as you get the bat, while the bat boy runs and gets the bat left at home plate. This is not the same thing

z0sa
04-27-2010, 01:27 PM
:tu okay. Let me know when your next fat jew rant is coming.

Just as long as you let me know when your next landscaping beaner rant is coming. :tu

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:28 PM
If that's all you want to do.

Maybe it was all those caps that make you sound angry?

:lol i forget there's still homos out there who think POSTING IN ALL CAPS IS POOR INTERNET ETIQUETTE.

I thought everybody would post a :lmao smiley in this thread and say "wow he was a huge dick to that kid" and laugh it off.

I didn't realize it would be as hotly debated as Obamacare and that people out there would actually try to deny that LeBron was acting like a dick.

z0sa
04-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Posting in all caps isn't poor internet etiquette.

It just makes you sound like you're yelling angrily when you use them in the middle of a pointless rant.

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Just as long as you let me know when your next landscaping beaner rant is coming. :tu

You forgot to add fat in there. And as far as I know, Hitler didn't send 6 million landscaping beaners into the gas chambers so have fun with those jew rants, Nazi.

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:31 PM
posting in all caps isn't poor internet etiquette.

It just makes you sound like you're yelling angrily when you use them in the middle of a pointless rant.

how does writing something on the internet "sound" like anything?

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:31 PM
ALL CAPS ALL CAPS I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUR EARS BLEED ALL CAPS a

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:32 PM
LEBRON WAS BEING AN ASSHOLE TO THAT KID, EVERYBODY JUST ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON. LAUGH IT OFF. MICHAEL JORDAN WAS AN ASSHOLE TO A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE TOO.

okay?

TheMACHINE
04-27-2010, 01:32 PM
calling out Lebron for being a dick to a 12 year old boy = being jealous

kk

z0sa
04-27-2010, 01:33 PM
You forgot to add fat in there. And as far as I know, Hitler didn't send 6 million landscaping beaners into the gas chambers so have fun with those jew rants, Nazi.

I thought you right-wing beaner haters were the fascists?

Pero
04-27-2010, 01:33 PM

I'm not pretending anything, if I thought he did it on purpose I'd be pissed at him. And how nice of you to ignore the other part of my comment.

Fact is, he's richer than all of you will ever be, he's better at his profession than any of you are at anything you've ever tried in your life; basically, he's something and you're not. Deal with it.

I don't have to deal with it since I don't have a problem with any of that. And Lebron still did a lame thing.

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:34 PM
I thought you right-wing beaner haters were the fascists?

I'm not Right-Wing, I'm Libertarian!

is the blue for sarcasm acceptable internet protocol for you? you jew hating Nazi.

Pero
04-27-2010, 01:35 PM

Oh I'm sorry, seems like you're new around here, that explains everything.

z0sa
04-27-2010, 01:35 PM
how does writing something on the internet "sound" like anything?

Figures you'd think our written word isn't entirely phonetic in nature.

dickface
04-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Figures you'd think our written word isn't entirely phonetic in nature.

Is it like non-music rap music that isn't music?

Pero
04-27-2010, 01:36 PM
1. Out of jealousy
2. Cunty

:tu

JoeTait75
04-27-2010, 01:40 PM
1. Out of jealousy
2. Cunty

Actually yeah, pretty much. Definitely the second, if not the first. Gossiping about personalities is something women do; ie, it's cunty activity.

I'm not even trying to be a homer. It's just as stupid when people vag out over shit Kobe does.

z0sa
04-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Is it like non-music rap music that isn't music?

What a poor analogy.

Unforgivable
04-27-2010, 01:52 PM

All dickface wants is some grape drink, why are you accusing him of this?

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Watch the clip again, he did in fact throw the clothes away from the dude so he had run back to pick them up.

Keep reaching though, this is quite funny listening to all the excuses. :lol

Actually, I find it rather humorous that so many presumably grown men would get their panties in this much of a twist over such a minor issue. I'm willing to bet that the people angrily crying out against James have given this far more thought and become far more upset/obsessed about it than the towel boy it happened to. In fact, the very fact that he's being referenced as a job rather than a name suggests none of you care enough about him to find out what his name is, you only want to rip on Lebron for something. So what, dropping his clothes on the floor is rude, but referring to him as "towel/ball boy" is suddenly respectful? :lol GMAB.

+1

Exactly. If you watch the tape closely, he deliberately makes the decision throw the soiled warmups on the floor rather than simply put them straight into the kid's outstretched hands, who's clear expectations were to be handed the garments. So this argument that he was too busy thinking about the game to notice the kid even being there is not holding water.

Clearly the kid is broken up about it. I mean, he just reacts to the situation as if nothing's wrong. Because nothing is wrong. It's his job, and he's doing it. No big deal to him.

Uh before every thing he threw on the floor he looked in the direction of the ballboy. And the last part he actually threw away from him.

Oh noes! I bet he clubs kittens too.

If James was on any one of these fans teams, they'd be rushing to his defense right now. No doubt about it.

De-facto counter when in a thread denigrating Lebron James or Wade: lol Kobe fans

Made more interesting in this case by the fact that no laker fans even posted in this thread until the third page. Out of 66 posts, 4 have been made by laker fans.

Just sayin'. :wakeup

I'm not a Kobe fan by any stretch of the imagination, but if Kobe were being lambasted for this, I would be LOLing and posting the same things I am now in his defense. This is beyond ridiculous.

z0sa
04-27-2010, 01:56 PM
if all the man wants is a laugh and some grape drink then i will let him be.

JoeTait75
04-27-2010, 02:12 PM

Yeah, that didn't come off very well, did it? :lol

I should just stay out of these types of threads altogether.

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 02:22 PM
I should just stay out of these types of threads altogether.

These types of threads should never get started. Although it's highly amusing to watch a bunch of people become so upset over nothing. :lol

ffadicted
04-27-2010, 03:38 PM
im sure lebron was doing it on purpose to joke with him. i really doubt lebron is that much of a dick to do that to some random person for absolutely no reason at all. he knows the importance of image as a professional athlete.

http://www.posterized.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lebroncheckmystats.jpg

http://www.quadratix.org/wp-content/gallery/tats/lebron-james-tattoo-001-back-chosen-one-small.jpg

dickface
04-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Although it's highly amusing to watch a bunch of people become so upset over nothing. :lol

You mean like the people who got asshurt over the idea that LeBron might have treated a kid like shit? Who felt the need to ride his dick with the quickness?

Look at my original post. What made it seem like this was an "upset over nothing" thread? The :lmao smiley maybe? Yeah, that must have been it.

I like LeBron. I just thought him being a prick to some random kid was hilarious. Unfortunately stick up their ass homos like you feel the need to get all self-righteous about defending your ass buddy LeBron.

I'm sorry, next time I'll make a "LeBron is next to godliness" thread. Get your Kleenex box and Lubriderm ready for it.

boston.balla
04-27-2010, 03:47 PM
lol 4 page thread on this shit. Better question: how many points will lebron get with a triple double tonight? :lol

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 03:53 PM
You mean like the people who got asshurt over the idea that LeBron might have treated a kid like shit? Who felt the need to ride his dick with the quickness?

You're right, dude, I'm so offended. How DARE you criticize LeBron! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!! :lol

Look at my original post. What made it seem like this was an "upset over nothing" thread? The :lmao smiley maybe? Yeah, that must have been it.

Maybe the whole, "what a prick" that followed? Besides, if you weren't upset, what made you so defensive? Clearly some people were highly critical of LeBron in this thread. That's who I was speaking to. If you weren't, more power to you -- and discernment is your friend.

I like LeBron.

Clearly, as evidenced by what you said above.

Unfortunately stick up their ass homos like you feel the need to get all self-righteous about defending your ass buddy LeBron.

You're really calling into question who's butthurt in this thread. Clearly, it's getting to you. :lol

I'm sorry, next time I'll make a "LeBron is next to godliness" thread. Get your Kleenex box and Lubriderm ready for it.

And strawman for the trifecta. Way to go.

dickface
04-27-2010, 04:01 PM
between your faggy as hell posting in this thread and that abortion of a "Mavalanche" thread where you owned the fuck out of yourself, maybe posting at SpursTalk just isn't your thing. Take a little time off and then get back on the saddle.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 04:23 PM

Anybody who says LeBron was too "focused" can go fuck themselves. If you're saying he was too focused on the court to see the kid, then basically you're saying LeBron is blind because the kid WAS PURPOSELY STANDING IN LEBRON'S LINE OF VISION IN ORDER TO GET HIS ATTENTION AND GET HIS WARMUPS FROM HIM. The ball boy is STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM WITH HIS HAND OUT. All LeBron had to do was drop his pants right into the boy's hand. Instead he moves his hand further away to drop it on the floor. HE MADE EXTRA WORK FOR HIMSELF TO DROP IT ON THE FLOOR RATHER THAN PUT IT IN THE KID'S HAND. DICK MOVE.

And then when he took the shirt off, the kid again got right in the way, and LEBRON SEES THIS, AND RE-ROUTES WHERE HE WAS GOING TO PUT THE SHIRT IN ORDER TO TOSS IT AWAY FROM THE KID ASKING FOR IT. Again, DICK MOVE.

They deny and justifiy because they just can't bring themselves to admit what is obvious to anyone with a modicum of class and intellect.. that Lebron is a colossal selfish asshole prick.

Just as well... it provides for good wholesome entertainment hearing the myriad of excuses they can come up with. :lmao

mingus
04-27-2010, 04:36 PM
i seriously doubt that the kid got his feelings hurt. i don't dangle on Lebron's cock, either. the kid is a ball boy, he gets to meet and be around NBA players. you know how lucky he is? i wouldn't have given a shit if i had to pick up everyone's warmups if i could do that back when i was younger.

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 04:37 PM
your faggy as hell

what is obvious to anyone with a modicum of class and intellect..

Yep. Makes sense.

mingus
04-27-2010, 04:42 PM
add in the fact that this kid is going to be seen by millions on youtube. probably made his damn year.

TJastal
04-27-2010, 04:52 PM
i seriously doubt that the kid got his feelings hurt. i don't dangle on Lebron's cock, either. the kid is a ball boy, he gets to meet and be around NBA players. you know how lucky he is? i wouldn't have given a shit if i had to pick up everyone's warmups if i could do that back when i was younger.

What does this have to do with anything? Who cares if the ballboy is lucky to meet players it still doesn't change the fact that it was a DICK move.

I'll give you a 8 for originality though :D

afireinside20
04-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Yup there's the guy kids look up to all over the world. Fucking douchebag!!!

Spurologist
04-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Who seriously gives a flying fuck....LeBron has shown he owns the playoffs and has been a model guy outside of the court.....

LoneStarState'sPride
04-27-2010, 06:01 PM
5 fucking pages of this bullshit. I shudder to think of the reaction some of you pussified excuses for sentient beings have if the cashier forgets to say "Thanks and have a nice day," at the grocery store. "ZOMG WHAT A DICK MOVE YOU STUCK UP CASHIER! I'M GONNA GO STRAIGHT HOME AND START A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT YOUR DOUCHEBAGGERY."

The lack of objectivity on this board shouldn't surprise me, but damn.........

mingus
04-27-2010, 06:34 PM
What does this have to do with anything? Who cares if the ballboy is lucky to meet players it still doesn't change the fact that it was a DICK move.

I'll give you a 8 for originality though :D

i think he did it on purpose. i think he was fuckin' with the kid. these are the same ball boys that pass to them during warmups. and there was a former ball boy that posted her a while back about how Lebron was one of the coolest players to work with. Lebron was probably doing a favor for the kid. He knew the camera was there and he knew it'd be on video, and everyone would be talking about it. now the kid can go brag about how he's on you tube and how everyone thinks Lebron was a dick to him.

m33p0
04-27-2010, 06:39 PM

HjXQCT47EAc

i saw that and thought the same thing

picc84
04-27-2010, 07:04 PM
All you laker fans need to chill out and quit with the jealousy.

vander
04-27-2010, 07:23 PM
dispicable. and i'm not talking about the video clip, i'm talking about how some of you jokers didn't already know how much of a douche bag that pussy is.

no shit, if LBJ ever gets a championship, I'm done with the NBA for good

I'd rather see a team with the likes of Jason Terry, chris paul, najera, Staudamire, Garnett, Fisher, DWade, etc. win a title than LBJ :lol