PDA

View Full Version : Caught up with an old friend...

Red Hawk #21
04-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Everything in this post is 100% truth.

Caught up with an old friend who moved away back in '02, when we were in the 8th grade. The guy talked to me privately for some hours about the epic bullshit he went through when he moved away. He said as a freshman in High School in a new area he was constantly getting picked on and bullied. I was surprised by him telling me this, because I still remember how loved this guy was in back when we were in grade school. All the guys were cool with him, the girls were throwing themselves at him.

Yes, I know we were just little kids but still it must have been a drastic change for the kid. To go from being a popular kid, to a loner who was constantly getting picked on. So he tells me that after a point in High School, he just decided that he would fight anyone who bullied him. And after that he got into plenty of fights, but once most of the pricks in his school knew that he would fight back they left him alone. He told me that he was still scared though, because he had fought so many people. And he was a loner in his new school.

And he said he really needed someone to have his back. So he decided to talk to one of the members of the Blood gang in his school. And the gang had already heard of his many fights in school, so they had no problem in "Putting him down". So he was taken by some of the members of the gang to a spot where they all hung out. The O.G of the gang was there, and he talked to him about joining the set. The O.G said that he looked really young to be a gangbanger, he was about 14 at the time (I think). The O.G did say that he had no problem putting him down, but that they would have to fight one on one.

Now, my friend described the O.G as a 28 year old man who was about 6'4 tall and well built. So, it would be a 28 year old man that's muscular and tall versus a 14 year old who was scrawnny and barely 6'0. He said the O.G told him to go and come back ready in a week to fight. So, about 4 days pass and one of the members of the gang comes up to him. The member says he'd rather put him down then the O.G do it, that either way he wuz gunna get fucked up but at least he wouldn't end up in the hospital.

Now my friend, is pretty realistic and knows the O.G would send him to the hospital indeed. So he agrees to fight the other member of the gang instead. The next day, they go to a park that's pretty much empty. Their about 60 members of different blood gangs there. They circle around my friend and the blood he was about to fight. One of the older members gets a watch and looks at it and say "31 Seconds, get it poppin".

As soon as he says this the fight begins. Well, I can't really explain in full detail how the fight went since I wasn't there but my friend said he wuz getting punched so hard by the guy he was fighting he felt like he was going to die. He said it was the fear of death that mad him start fighting back with everything he had. And that after a while the other bloods stopped the fight, what was supposed to be "31 seconds" ended up being about a 4minute fight.

After that, he was given an oath to repeat. He then threw up the blood gangsigns with the other bloods. He was then given a blood bandanna. He was now finally an official blood. Or so he thought... Turns out that the O.G of the set had no idea that this supposed initiation was even going on. The member who wanted to put my friend down did not inform the O.G of this. And when the O.G found out he was pissed that he was not informed.

He said that my friend should come see him in two days, but unfortunately for my friend the O.G got arrested the next day for drug possession. Now, he tells me about this crip that hangs around with his blood set alot at school. Now, it seemed crazy to him that a person of a rival gang was hanging out with them but since no one said anything about it, he accepted the crip as a friend. So, one day the Crip and my friend are talking and the crip actually convinces my friend to tell him some knowledge he had of the blood gang.

When my friend is telling me this part, I'm looking at him astonished like dude how could you tell him?! He tells me that the crip was so close to him and the set that he wasn't expecting anything bad to happen. But bad things did happen, terrible things according to him happened after this event. First, the members of the set said he wasn't an official blood since the O.G had wanted to put him down personally and never got a chance to do so.

So my friend has to give back all his blood bandana, and all the codes and information he was given when we he was initiated. Even though this was bad, it wasn't terrible because the set still respected him and had love for him. But later on he said they found out about him telling the crip some of the blood information he had recieved. And then, the hunt for him began. He said he would see his old friends of his former set, they would always greet him but he noticed something strange about them.

He hadn't guessed that they were plotting to fuck him up for giving the crip information. Then one day he says he's walking down a street after school on his way home. And about 8 members of his former gang ambush him, and members of the crips ambush him as well. And both sides fuck him up badly.

So he says, he's beat up but he's learned his lesson about being in a gang. This was toward the end of the school year, so he skips the last couple of days of school. The summer passes, and then onto the next school year. He tells me about how the next year at school, people are gossiping about him and shit. But he didn't care he was just gunna focus on school, and let whatever happened stay in the past. So everything's going fine for him.

Until one day a when he's on his way home the same guys who jumped him, jump him again. But he manages to get away from them quickly, so he wasn't badly hurt. After that, my friend just works hard and joins the track team. He felt track would help him put the drama that happened to him behind, and that by the time his practice was over every day all the gangsters would have gone home. So no need to worry about getting jumped anymore.

So he told me he used track to excel. His grades went up, the team was doing well. And people in the school were amazed, they were saying things like "He's a trackstar now? Didn't he used to be a gangbanger"?. But he said that he didn't let any of that bother him. He said every now and then, he would see some of the guys who jumped him and he could tell that they were extrememly jealous that after everything they put him through he was still doing so well. So he stays completes his last two years in the school, and graduates with flying colors. And goes off to college. So everything's been fine with my friend over the last couple of years.

But he told me that he's been partying recently, and at almost every party he goes to he sees about 3 or 4 of the same guys that jumped him. He said that he greeted them and they showed him love. But yet he's still scared, because on one hand all the drama that happened with them happened about 4 and a half years ago, but still he knows that people like them are evil in the head and could still be out to get him. He seemed really worried about this when he was talking. Personally, I don't know what to think. I love the guy for overcoming so many obstacles, but a lot of his problems came from sheer stupidity imho. I know it was tough for him but he should never have joined a gang in the first place. But I guess kids think differently. I just hope they don't jump him again, because it would be so wrong to jump a guy who you've already fucked up twice and plus its over something that happened nearly 5 years ago. I just thought this would be a good story to share, any advice for my friend will be appreciated. Like I said, everything in this post is 100% truth, trust me I wouldn't have written all of this as a joke or anything. Not with all of the homework I have for philosophy class lol.

tlongII
04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
I ain't readin all that.

Phillip
04-27-2010, 12:51 PM
cool

Dr. Gonzo
04-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Yeah fuck all that. I don't read that much for school.

oh crap
04-27-2010, 01:02 PM
lol expecting us to sit in a circle while you story tell

bigzak25
04-27-2010, 01:03 PM
solution sounds simple...he should just stick to partying with friends that he trusts and stay away from these house parties or whatever.

The Reckoning
04-27-2010, 01:05 PM
is he from South Oak Cliff?

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Tell him to get a concealed carry permit and to cap their asses if they fuck with him. Problem solved.

Mavs_man_41
04-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Tell him to get a concealed carry permit and to cap their asses if they fuck with him. Problem solved.

are you fucking stupid? this would undoubtedly lead to retaliation and shooting up his house. if he killed one of theirs he would end up dead himself.

my advice to your friend is to just stay away from them

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2010, 01:24 PM
are you fucking stupid? this would undoubtedly lead to retaliation and shooting up his house. if he killed one of theirs he would end up dead himself.

my advice to your friend is to just stay away from them

:lmao

I'm damn sure not stupid, but anyone that would actually take advice given in this forum seriously sure is.

ShoogarBear
04-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Dude sounds like he's already worked his way through a lot, maybe not smoothly, but he's gotten himself to a better spot.

Tell him to stay focused on his grades and track, graduate, and keep moving on and out. There're no guarantees, but chances are low that they'll still be coming to mess with him.

Stringer_Bell
04-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Like I said, everything in this post is 100% truth, trust me I wouldn't have written all of this as a joke or anything. Not with all of the homework I have for philosophy class lol.

This is a lie. I majored in philosophy and never had any homework. What percentage does that give you now????

Dark Gable
04-27-2010, 01:34 PM
is he from South Oak Cliff?

:lol

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Fake mustache

TDMVPDPOY
04-27-2010, 01:52 PM
lol gangs.....u grow out of it once u get older, when u find the meaning of life and u wasting years with lowlifes that will get you nowhere but trouble. you realised the only wankers who become rich r the cunts who used and abused friendship, getting friends hooked onto shit, then selling the gear to them or make them push drugs. fck that shit.

at least ur friend didnt get hooked on drugs man, most of my friends from the ghetto all hooked onto that shit and gangbanging. stupid rival factions fighting each other over wat? pussy and power. i look back and most of them either in jail, dead or going nowhere in life.

Dark Gable
04-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Never been into the whole gang bang thing. I ain't into sloppy 2nds.

robino2001
04-27-2010, 02:18 PM
wow - some of you all actually read that?

Blake
04-27-2010, 02:22 PM

I was hoping to find something funny in there somewhere.

bus driver
04-27-2010, 02:25 PM

true!

great when does the movie come out :wakeup

fraga
04-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Tell him to move to the north side...

xellos88330
04-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Good for him. I got mixed up in that shit in middle/high school. Moved here to SA and didn't go back to it. Had more important shit to do.

Taco
04-27-2010, 04:42 PM
I ain't readin all that.

Cliff notes? :lol

4>0rings
04-27-2010, 05:17 PM
lol gangs.....u grow out of it once u get older, when u find the meaning of life and u wasting years with lowlifes that will get you nowhere but trouble.
This.

If all that shit is true and still no one shot at him yet, it's not going to happen. Still showing your face around some of the gang shows he's not scared of them(really he is though). I don't think much will happen. Dude needs to get out of that area as soon as possible.

mookie2001
04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Mavsfan would be a good person to ask because he runs his own Kripp set, he hasn't been around this week for some reason

100% true? Rofl you mean you believe the guys story. That's different than the truth yung playa

and please remember the number 1 rule- spurstalk is not your diary

Pero
04-27-2010, 05:27 PM
What's a track team?

mookie2001
04-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Running seņor

marini martini
04-27-2010, 05:42 PM
What's an O.G.?

...............and yeah, where's our resident S. Oak Cliff gang banger at???

CubanSucks
04-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Wow, I got about a third of the way before finally scrolling down to see how long it is...fuck that

Pero
04-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Running seņor

Ah, thank you.

Red Hawk #21
04-27-2010, 05:49 PM
This.

If all that shit is true and still no one shot at him yet, it's not going to happen. Still showing your face around some of the gang shows he's not scared of them(really he is though). I don't think much will happen. Dude needs to get out of that area as soon as possible.

Yea, this was actually what I thought. I was like you could have gotten shot for all of this. The only reason I can think of for him not getting shot was that most of the gangbangers who jumped him were just kids. He was about 14 or 15 at the time, and the gangsters were his age range as well. And btw, if you dont think much will happen why do you think he should leave the area? The kid's made a good life for himself and he only sees those gangsters every once in a while, its amazing that someone who's only 20 went through all of that.

mookie2001
04-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Mavsfan is so gangster they're trying to get JJ Barea jumped in before the game tonight

OGs Original gangster, now it just means a senior member of a gang, like once you turn 17 or stop watching high school musical, you become an OG

marini martini
04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
^^^ LOL, Thanks Mooks!!!

Shit, dude ought to be glad he didn't get knocked up, married, divorced & on food stamps before he was 20.

exstatic
04-27-2010, 06:50 PM
I was scrolling to to catch the Fresh Prince Hook. :lol