PDA

View Full Version : Mavalanche?

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 02:11 PM
uezE7E6XjUI

Has anyone seen a commercial for Mavalanche?

Is it a real product in Dallas?

I just saw one.... and it seems strangely familiar....

Shank
04-27-2010, 02:21 PM
They've actually started selling it in the fan shop as of late. People have been snapping them up for like $5/can. It's a huge racket. I bet it's only costing them .30/can.

I found myself in the vid, too. Awesometown.

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 02:32 PM
qRuNxHqwazs

Maybe the Mavs should make their own commercials instead of ripping someone else off.

Greg Oden
04-27-2010, 02:35 PM
qRuNxHqwazs

Maybe the Mavs should make their own commercials instead of ripping someone else off.

Are you mentally challenged?

badfish22
04-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Remember when the Mavs ripped off that Old Spice commercial? Those bastards....

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Are you mentally challenged?

Oh look, a troll account.

So you think it's acceptable to rip other people's work off for profit?

Remember when the Mavs ripped off that Old Spice commercial? Those bastards....

Obviously I'm referencing the advertising company responsible, but the original point stands.

Plus, I had to take a shot at the Mavs. :P Get your own damn energy drink! :lol

Shank
04-27-2010, 02:47 PM
qRuNxHqwazs

I'm pretty sure that's the point, though.

Greg Oden
04-27-2010, 02:48 PM

A 'troll' account who's been regularly posting on spurstalk longer than yourself? Cool story bro :tu

Someone should obviously be fined, fired, and thrown in jail here :rolleyes

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the point, though.

There's no referencing Powerthirst in any of this, and they're selling it at a profit.

Doesn't seem right to me.

A 'troll' account who's been regularly posting on spurstalk longer than yourself? Cool story bro :tu

Ah, so length of time is indicative of whether or not someone is a troll? Well, you sure showed me! :lol

The Mavericks should obviously be fined, fired, and thrown in jail here :rolleyes

ALL OF THEM! :lol

Shank
04-27-2010, 02:49 PM

Obviously I'm referencing the advertising company responsible, but the original point stands.

Plus, I had to take a shot at the Mavs. :P Get your own damn energy drink! :lol

Ah, for profit. I didn't think of that. Is Powerthirst real? If so, then they might have something. But for spoofing the commercial, they're safe.

The Burger King straight-up ganked the plans for the Sausage McMuffin to sell his own. See? It's all good.

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Ah, for profit. I didn't think of that. Is Powerthirst real? If so, then they might have something. But for spoofing the commercial, they're safe.

The Burger King straight-up ganked the plans for the Sausage McMuffin to sell his own. See? It's all good.

https://www.powerthirst.ca/store.aspx

Looks real enough to me. Although for a long time after I watched the commercial I didn't know it was an actual product until a friend of mine pointed it out to me that you could buy it. Same goes for Brawndo.

I blame this on Barea. I bet they snuck the Lawn Gnome into Powerthirst's facility to steal their secret formula!

Greg Oden
04-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Ah, so length of time is indicative of whether or not someone is a troll? Well, you sure showed me! :lol

lol getting racked and looking for a cop out answer. Accept your defeat, dumbshit.

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 02:53 PM
lol getting racked and looking for a cop out answer. Accept your defeat, dumbshit.

2/10. You're a really crappy, obvious troll, at that.

Greg Oden
04-27-2010, 02:55 PM
2/10.

This is a pretty shitty thread, but I wouldn't go that low

You're a really crappy, obvious troll, at that.

:cry Some faggot on the internet thinks I'm a 'troll' :cry

sribb43
04-27-2010, 03:46 PM
Mavs Musk is now available @ mavgear.com