PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Cows vs Cleveland Factories Game 5 Thread

D2Procon
04-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Go Bulls!!!

The_Dude
04-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Shaq just gave BMiller the entire baseline, but for some odd reason Miller decided to try to take a jumper and got his shit blocked into his face. :lol

The_Dude
04-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Did he just say Del-"Negro"? Yes, that version.

D2Procon
04-27-2010, 07:23 PM
David Stern's Zebras have invaded the first quarter. All bulls starters are in foul trouble.

The_Dude
04-27-2010, 07:32 PM
There's a phantom call on the Cavs to help the Bulls out.

D2Procon
04-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Close game

himat
04-27-2010, 09:37 PM
1 point game LBJ to the line though...

Come on Bulls!!!

Kai
04-27-2010, 09:38 PM
lol refs

himat
04-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Shoot 3 point game!

Come on Bulls don't chuck a 3. If its open take it but don't force it.

DJ Mbenga
04-27-2010, 09:40 PM
wow not only can the bulls not buy a call no a break either. rose had two layups

resistanze
04-27-2010, 09:41 PM
damn Noah.

pauls931
Way to knock the ball out of bounds to keep your other two teammates from getting the rebound Noah...

himat
Stupid ass offensive rebound. I knew that was going to happen. Bulls down 3 with 37 seconds to go and Cleveland has the ball. Dammit Noah.

This is going to be tough.

And LMAO at Mo Williams going 2/13.

himat
04-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Joakim Noah with the steal!

But Bulls have to get 3 points and they can't really shoot. :depressed

Tmac&Luther
04-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Way to knock the ball out of bounds to keep your other two teammates from getting the rebound Noah...

How the hell can y'all knock a guy who hustles his ass off and plays balls to the wall every second he's on the court? :sleep

When you hustle like he does, that happens some times....but you can't have enough players like Noah on your team.

ShoogarBear
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Terrible shot by Rose.

himat
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
How the hell can y'all knock a guy who hustles his ass off and plays balls to the wall every second he's on the court? :sleep

When you hustle like he does, that happens some times....but you can't have enough players like Noah on your team.

It was a big play though. I still love the guy's attitude and hustle but he made a crucial mistake. He's not exempt from criticism.

BRHornet45
04-27-2010, 09:47 PM
wow Rose is so selfish

himat
Unless LBJ chokes this is all over.

picc84
That was a whole lot of fail right there by Rose. I mean...you were wide open. And you still went in for a contested two.

pauls931
04-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Terrible shot by Rose.

Agreed. That was a weak play call. They probably went for the quick 2 and the play did not work, so he forced it. At least have someone spotted up for the 3 to dish to.

himat
Bulls need a miracle now.

BRHornet45
LMAO at the announcers whenever James missed a free throw ... "yea there is definitely something wrong with the elbow!" ... God forbid the dude just choked and missed a freebie

himat
04-27-2010, 09:49 PM
LMAO at the announcers whenever James missed a free throw ... "yea there is definitely something wrong with the elbow!" ... God forbid the dude just choked and missed a freebie

Cleveland is going to lose again don't worry. Not this round but they will soon.

Tmac&Luther
04-27-2010, 09:50 PM
It was a big play though. I still love the guy's attitude and hustle but he made a crucial mistake. He's not exempt from criticism.

AGAIN......when you hustle like that you're going to have that happen to you. As a coach you easily live with those plays. It's like how coaches never get on to a guy for a loose ball foul.

Noah didn't make a mistake....he just tried too hard. I can live with that and would always be able to live with that if I was a coach.

himat
04-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Wow...Well at least the Bulls showed some of the Cavs weaknesses.

I hate Boston but they're not going to win it all so I hope they can eliminate the Cavs and then they can get eliminated in the ECF.

BRHornet45
04-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Cleveland is going to lose again don't worry. Not this round but they will soon.

son I know, but its so pathetic how the announcers are in the tank for James ... the dude just missed a free throw. no big deal, it happens to everyone ... but they always have to try and justify it with excuses.

Bob Lanier
Did he just say Del-"Negro"? Yes, that version.
Who doesn't?

bostonguy

To who exactly?

Boston? Nah

Orlando? Please they are scared to death of the Cavs.

Whoever wins the west?:lmao

The_Dude
04-27-2010, 09:53 PM

Well, they've been reporting that he's had a sore elbow since the end of the season, and he took that last FT left handed. So probably pretty safe to say it is hurting him.

Bob Lanier
04-27-2010, 09:55 PM
Wow...Well at least the Bulls showed some of the Cavs weaknesses.

I hate Boston but they're not going to win it all so I hope they can eliminate the Cavs and then they can get eliminated in the ECF.
Eh, it's not like the Cs are any worse than the Magic (that midget will not keep lighting it up against a better defender than Fat Felton) or gutless LA or San Antonio.

bostonguy
04-27-2010, 09:55 PM
Well, they've been reporting that he's had a sore elbow since the end of the season, and he took that last FT left handed. So probably pretty safe to say it is hurting him.

Bron is fine. He will be good to go by the weekend. That injury is pretty minor.

D2Procon
04-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Why is everyone burning Rose? He was trying to draw contact but varejao didn't buy it so it didnt work out. Our only three point threat was Brad Miller and he fouled out....

bostonguy
04-27-2010, 09:57 PM
Eh, it's not like the Cs are any worse than the Magic (that midget will not keep lighting it up against a better defender than Fat Felton) or gutless LA or San Antonio.

Magic are much much better than the Celts. Nelson would give the Cavs fits.

The_Dude
04-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Bron is fine. He will be good to go by the weekend. That injury is pretty minor.

You know what the injury is? Ok...

bostonguy
04-27-2010, 09:59 PM
You know what the injury is? Ok...

Fate won't let a serious injury happen to someone as great as Lebron.

bostonguy
04-27-2010, 10:01 PM
Cavs wont get past the Celtics.

I wouldn't look too much into the Celts first round series. The heat are a joke. We COULD push it to 6 games if we can hold homecourt in games 3 and 4.

LnGrrrR
04-27-2010, 10:08 PM
I wouldn't look too much into the Celts first round series. The heat are a joke. We COULD push it to 6 games if we can hold homecourt in games 3 and 4.

I'm not expecting to beat the Cavs.

I jst want the Celtics to a) not get swept, and b) play as hard as they can. I want to see effort for 48 mins. out there.

bostonguy
04-27-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm not expecting to beat the Cavs.

I jst want the Celtics to a) not get swept, and b) play as hard as they can. I want to see effort for 48 mins. out there.

Im pretty sure we will see them give it their all. Boston did last year against Orlando. I can see them giving the Cavs a respectable fight.

j.dizzle
04-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Fate won't let a serious injury happen to someone as great as Lebron.
:lmao How are old are you bro? You still sucking off Cle to win some chump change? lmao

bostonguy
04-27-2010, 10:16 PM
:lmao How are old are you bro? You still sucking off Cle to win some chump change? lmao

I know you are praying it's serious. Can't blame the lakers fans. They have no chance if they even make it to June. :lmao

himat
04-27-2010, 10:17 PM
To who exactly?

Boston? Nah

Orlando? Please they are scared to death of the Cavs.

Whoever wins the west?:lmao

The Cavs are going to be favored every series but I disagree with some of your statements.

Boston...Well probably not, but Cleveland's weakest spot on defense is guarding the PG position. Rondo can make use of that just like Rose did. But Boston actually has shooters and Paul Pierce, who can actually make LBJ work. If Boston has one last gasp in them its coming next series.

Orlando is scared? My ass they're scared. They won last season. Statements like that will only fuel their fire. Orlando can still beat them if they get hot. A 9 point lead to most teams is a 5 possesion game, but for Orlando its a 3. They can always come back b/c of their playing style.

Whoever wins the West is going to be a good team. Everyone who made the playoffs won +50 games.

sribb43
04-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Lebron will play the rest of the playoffs left handed and refs will help him to a championship

bostonguy
04-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Lebron will play the rest of the playoffs left handed and refs will help him to a championship

Why do people keep assuming that this injury is anything serious? It is nothing. A little ice will heal it and hell be good to go by the weekend.

j.dizzle
04-27-2010, 10:28 PM
The Cavs are going to be favored every series but I disagree with some of your statements.

Boston...Well probably not, but Cleveland's weakest spot on defense is guarding the PG position. Rondo can make use of that just like Rose did. But Boston actually has shooters and Paul Pierce, who can actually make LBJ work. If Boston has one last gasp in them its coming next series.

Orlando is scared? My ass they're scared. They won last season. Statements like that will only fuel their fire. Orlando can still beat them if they get hot. A 9 point lead to most teams is a 5 possesion game, but for Orlando its a 3. They can always come back b/c of their playing style.

Whoever wins the West is going to be a good team. Everyone who made the playoffs won +50 games.
Bro, hes just scared cuz he has some money down that Cle will win it all..Thats why he always tries to make himself feel better by trying to make Cle look better then they actually are..Going through Boston & Orl is gonna be a hell of a ride..Rondo & Nelson will toy with Mo Williams..Its all up to Lebron, he has to play out of this world to get by both of those tougher teams. Last year was a cakewalk to the ECF

sribb43
04-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Why do people keep assuming that this injury is anything serious? It is nothing. A little ice will heal it and hell be good to go by the weekend.

Sarcasm, heard of it? I'm sure the media will play it up as it his arm should be amputated and how amazing he was to defy the injury and drop 30 next game

himat
04-27-2010, 10:32 PM
Bro, hes just scared cuz he has some money down that Cle will win it all..Thats why he always tries to make himself feel better by trying to make Cle look better then they actually are..Going through Boston & Orl is gonna be a hell of a ride..Rondo & Nelson will toy with Mo Williams..Its all up to Lebron, he has to play out of this world to get by both of those tougher teams. Last week was a cakewalk to the ECF

I just hate when people say "Cavs will win" for what reason? The last few seasons they looked spectacular too, but you know what happened? Other teams wanted to win too.

Boston/Orlando/ Team that comes out of the West aren't just going to lay down.

Cavs can get pick and rolled to death. The Bulls showed that weakness even though they lost. If Chicago had any sort of outside shooting that series would have gone 6 or 7 games and if they got hot maybe they could really scare the Cavs.

The teams from now on do have that firepower.

The_Dude
04-27-2010, 10:36 PM

Why do you keep assuming it isn't serious?

Here's an idea - wait for an initial announcement! Crazy, right?!

bostonguy
04-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Why do you keep assuming it isn't serious?

Here's an idea - wait for an initial announcement! Crazy, right?!

The basketball gods simply won't allow it to be serious. Plus Bron said it is nothing to worry about.