PDA

View Full Version : man amazing how much better the mavs look with haywood on court instead of erika

Darthkiller
04-27-2010, 09:37 PM
:whine

sribb43
04-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Fuck Carlisle...a little to late????

Bob Lanier
04-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Watch Dampier start Game 6.

Bob Lanier
04-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Maybe I was wrong about that. If Damp hasn't played the entire game Carlisle might be under orders from Cuban.

NRHector
04-27-2010, 11:02 PM
yeah specially against the bench

DPG21920
04-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Great adjustment.

NewJerSpur
04-27-2010, 11:50 PM
It was a great adjustment....now Tim is going to have to look to foul Haywood out of Game 6 and get Damp back in the picture.

Findog
04-27-2010, 11:58 PM
What a shock that the Mavs played so well by going with their top five guys?

Gonna have to work hard to make sure the Spurs keep missing their shots in Game 6 - pack the lane and force them to make their jumpshots. Mavs got out in transition and put the Spurs on their heels by being able to run off the misses. Hard to establish a transition game when the Spurs shoot 49%. San Antonio shot 36% tonight.

stretch
04-28-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm really glad at how energetic Haywood was out there, but it annoys me because he proves the theory that he's sort of a prima donna. He played lazier than Dampier when off the bench, but when starting, he's all over the place, making hustle plays, actually boxing out, being in correct position on both ends of the court... very annoying in a way. But hopefully he keeps playing well. Him, Kidd, and Marion's defense are the key for the Mavs to come back. Haywood needs to keep manning the paint well, while Kidd and Marion really need to keep disrupting the spurs offense elsewhere.

John Terry
04-28-2010, 09:29 AM
I'm really glad at how energetic Haywood was out there, but it annoys me because he proves the theory that he's sort of a prima donna. He played lazier than Dampier when off the bench, but when starting, he's all over the place, making hustle plays, actually boxing out, being in correct position on both ends of the court... very annoying in a way. But hopefully he keeps playing well. Him, Kidd, and Marion's defense are the key for the Mavs to come back. Haywood needs to keep manning the paint well, while Kidd and Marion really need to keep disrupting the spurs offense elsewhere.
Your going to lose game 6 anyway. that was a win worth remembering for Mavs but it still didn't do much impact on this series except delaying our victory by 48 hrs.

lol korean

lol fag brothers

lol fat

lol old retards

Leetonidas
04-28-2010, 09:34 AM
I wasn't able to watch the game but I saw the boxscore at the half and noticed that Mahinmi, Mason, and Bogans had played. WTF? Was Pop intentionally throwing the game? Not trolling, serious question Mav fan, like I said I didn't get to watch. Good win, but I'm just saying, Mason, Bogans, and Mahinmi had not played at all I think til then. Seems kinda odd.

stretch
04-28-2010, 09:40 AM
Your going to lose game 6 anyway. that was a win worth remembering for Mavs but it still didn't do much impact on this series except delaying our victory by 48 hrs.

lol korean

lol fag brothers

lol fat

lol old retards

krofl

John Terry
04-28-2010, 09:44 AM
I wasn't able to watch the game but I saw the boxscore at the half and noticed that Mahinmi, Mason, and Bogans had played. WTF? Was Pop intentionally throwing the game? Not trolling, serious question Mav fan, like I said I didn't get to watch. Good win, but I'm just saying, Mason, Bogans, and Mahinmi had not played at all I think til then. Seems kinda odd.
don't let your intuitions pass away. Pop just decided to throw that game, as he couldn't guarantee a win in Allas with biased refs and presumably he also thought it would be more fun to celebrate our victory in SA together with fans.

nkdlunch
04-28-2010, 09:51 AM
unfortunately mavs winning still requires a career night from a starter and Kidd playing 40+ minutes.

Fpoonsie
04-28-2010, 09:55 AM

Spurs had cut around a 14 pt lead to 7 at half time, thanks in large part to Najera's over-aggressive, borderline dirty play. Mavs go on an 8-10 pt run right outta the gate to start the 3rd, and kinda forced Pop's hand.

No point in keeping his starters in if they didn't feel like showing up in the first place -- again, due in large part to the Mavs' defensive intensity. Possibly, a good strategy. Possibly, one that could bite him in the ass.

One thing's for sure...if Manu doesn't take his balding head out of his ass by game 6, the Spurs are more than likely fucked.

Bob Lanier
04-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Oh, make no mistake, he still played far better than Dampier when coming off the bench.

Findog
04-28-2010, 12:12 PM
unfortunately mavs winning still requires a career night from a starter and Kidd playing 40+ minutes.

Huh? Kidd played 31 minutes last night.

j.dizzle
04-28-2010, 12:14 PM
this series going 7 IMO..Game 6 is gonna be ridiculously physical..I just got a feeling Terry is gonna hit like 7 threes hahaha

Cane
04-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Definitely an improvement but the real improvement is that as a team, Dallas played with energy, hustle, and determination for most of the game instead of just turning it on in bursts.

easy7
04-28-2010, 12:37 PM
don't let your intuitions pass away. Pop just decided to throw that game, as he couldn't guarantee a win in Allas with biased refs and presumably he also thought it would be more fun to celebrate our victory in SA together with fans.

Don't gorget the money that another game in San Antonio will bring to Holt.

Darthkiller
04-28-2010, 12:37 PM
i still have the mavs winning the series, manu isnt healthy right now, which is a huge blow for the spurs