PDA

View Full Version : Najera -- useless P.O.S.

TVI
04-27-2010, 09:43 PM
1:09 DAL - Flagrant foul (type 1) on E. Najera

I guess he did exactly what he's paid to do...This guy should get ejected from the league.

braeden0613
04-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Seriously this is getting ridiculous...where is Danny Ferry to send a message of our own?

z0sa
Has this guy always been dirty? I thought he was just one of those hard-nosed type of players.

toki9
When even the Dallas announcers concede that it was a good call (Flagrant 1), then we know why he's in the game...

toki9
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Has this guy always been dirty? I thought he was just one of those hard-nosed type of players.

Maybe it's the coach...Carlisle's post-game 4 comments about Najera's play have to make you wonder...

sribb43
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Only the Bad Boy Pistons and Lakers/celtics of the 80's would be proud

Sense
04-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Only the Bad Boy Pistons and Lakers/celtics of the 80's would be proud
:lmao you're proud?

Do you realize he pretty much sealed up game 4 for us?
And he just got us back in this game?
:lol

HarlemHeat37
04-27-2010, 09:48 PM
I would guess he's definitely getting suspended for next game, I would be shocked if he wasn't..

If the Spurs are getting blown out at some point, I wouldn't mind putting Bogans in there to give Terry a new mask or treat Kidd like he treats his women..

Cry Havoc
04-27-2010, 09:49 PM
It wasn't necessarily dirty, it was just a horrible defensive play.

He threw both arms in a circular arc at the ball. The only problem is, he's playing at D-II college speed and Parker is an all-star speed PG.

exstatic
04-27-2010, 09:50 PM
He has a use. He woke the sleeping giant. We've played like shit and are only down 7.

Thanks, Eddie.

toki9
04-27-2010, 09:50 PM
I would guess he's definitely getting suspended for next game, I would be shocked if he wasn't..

If the Spurs are getting blown out at some point, I wouldn't mind putting Bogans in there to give Terry a new mask or treat Kidd like he treats his women..

Not sure if the league will review that play...it was flagrant 1, which doesn't trigger automatic review...the league may review it anyways given what he did in Game 4, but probably not...

exstatic
04-27-2010, 09:51 PM
It wasn't necessarily dirty, it was just a horrible defensive play.

He threw both arms in a circular arc at the ball. The only problem is, he's playing at D-II college speed and Parker is an all-star speed PG.

After he made his initial play, he went to the head with his other arm, AGAIN.

TampaDude
04-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Not sure if the league will review that play...it was flagrant 1, which doesn't trigger automatic review...the league may review it anyways given what he did in Game 4, but probably not...

Does the NBA have a "habitual offender" rule?

RedRaider
Keep him in. He's the reason were still in this game.

badfish22
Why are yo pissed? He gave you 5 free points. I would be ecstatic if someone on the Spurs was dumb enough to so this.

SpursTillTheEnd
Im getting tired of this shit but teams always try and do this to us it hurts them and fires is up we have to much heart. But i say if the mavs pull another dirty ass play we put in blair and let him take out dirk

badfish22
Mavs fans are the ones who should be pissed

TampaDude
04-27-2010, 09:53 PM
As sketchy as we played for most of the first half, we're only down 7 at the half. I still like our chances in this game.

nkdlunch
04-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Congratulations to Dallas and their dirty mexicans

exstatic
04-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Why are yo pissed? He gave you 5 free points. I would be ecstatic if someone on the Spurs was dumb enough to so this.

He has a use. He woke the sleeping giant. We've played like shit and are only down 7.

Thanks, Eddie.

I think we're pissed because the refs, other than calling fouls, aren't doing anything about a player who is dangerously out of control. He's looking to take someone out.

toki9
04-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Does the NBA have a "habitual offender" rule?

Not exactly...but they do take your history into account when penalizing...so i don't know if they'll review the play because it was Najera...

Tp9gospursgo
04-27-2010, 09:55 PM

Well, we dont want our players getting hurt by stupidity.

HarlemHeat37

I don't think they will review the play based on just this individual play, I think they will(or at least should) take into consideration what happened in the previous game..I doubt the league does nothing about this..

duncan228

Thanks, Eddie.

Duncan said something similar when they asked him after game 4 about the F2 against Manu.

"It fired us up and we thank him for that."

Mixability
04-27-2010, 09:56 PM
let him play, let him play!

toki9
04-27-2010, 09:56 PM

i don't think anybody should be happy about plays like that...sportsmanship and playing honorably should still matter...

TampaDude
04-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Dallas successfully clogging the lane. If our perimeter shooting doesn't improve, we'll get killed tonight.

scottspurs
04-27-2010, 11:25 PM
Mavericks players, fans, and owner have no class. Win or lose, championships or not I'm glad I'm a Spurs fan.

duncan228
04-27-2010, 11:26 PM
Win or lose, championships or not I'm glad I'm a Spurs fan.

Always. :toast

Russ
04-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Do the Spurs need/have a hatchet man?

It has to be someone you don't mind losing. Someone who has some size. Someone not too obvious . . .

How about this unlikely candidate -- Ian Mahinmi. :)

Capt Bringdown
04-27-2010, 11:35 PM
Do the Spurs need/have a hatchet man?

Yes, they desperately need an enforcer.

Najera is not useless from a Mav perspective, his vicious play has left a mark on this series that Spurs have yet to answer.

I can't think of any remaining playoff teams that would allow a scrub to attack one of their main players for 2 GAMES IN A ROW and not do anything about it.

TampaDude
04-27-2010, 11:37 PM

Najera is not useless from a Mav perspective, his vicious play has left a mark on this series that Spurs have yet to answer.

I can't think of any remaining playoff teams that would allow a scrub to attack one of their main players for 2 GAMES IN A ROW and not do anything about it.

You know what we're gonna do about it??? Beat the Mavs in Game 6 and send them fishing, that's what. :hat

duhoh
04-27-2010, 11:39 PM

blair has been punking everyone that he's fouled, except they are the right plays :lol

but we're talking about dirty plays though

TC-MAVS
04-27-2010, 11:41 PM

Thanks, Eddie.

he didnt wake you up after he tossed ginobili across the SBC? give me a break.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Sorry, but this is pathetic. Two games in a row he's thugged on one of our Big 3.

Put in Ian the moment Najera enters the game and have him destroy that piece of shit. Actually better yet destroy Terry.

samikeyp
04-27-2010, 11:50 PM
he didnt wake you up after he tossed ginobili across the SBC? give me a break.

I doubt it since Ex doesn't play for the Spurs.:lol

LOL "we" and "you"

TC-MAVS
04-27-2010, 11:54 PM

LOL "we" and "you"

good one........i guess.

samikeyp
04-27-2010, 11:55 PM
good one........i guess.

Thanks! :toast

TC-MAVS
04-27-2010, 11:57 PM
but really, you guys had Bruce Bowen for crying out loud. Bruce fucking Bowen, and you're complaining about dirty play? Mr face kicker and ankle breaker himself? Go f yourselves spurs fans. You're all jokes

samikeyp
04-27-2010, 11:58 PM
but really, you guys had Bruce Bowen for crying out loud. Bruce fucking Bowen, and you're complaining about dirty play? Mr face kicker and ankle breaker himself? Go f yourselves spurs fans. You're all jokes

yes because all spurs fans think alike.

(ok...its been awhile, had to dust that one off. :) )

Capt Bringdown
04-27-2010, 11:59 PM
You know what we're gonna do about it??? Beat the Mavs in Game 6 and send them fishing, that's what. :hat

We all hope so, but it remains to be seen if we can win a tough playoff series without a more physical presence.

Obviously Bowen filled this role in the past. He wasn't an enforcer per se, but he would have responded in more indirect, but no less physical, sneaky ways.

No denying the street ball dimension of the playoffs. Can't let anyone push you around or it's going to take a toll your team morale and competitiveness IMO.

Mav-elous Man
04-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Najera has always been a tough, physical, hustle player who isn't the greatest athlete but moves around ok. Has a knack for getting under opposing players' skin but never dirty until now. He won't take crap off of anybody though. I have liked him since we first drafted him. Missed him while he was in Denver. Plays hard all the time. Kind of hard not to like him if he plays for your team. I like that he is "sending messages".

samikeyp
04-28-2010, 12:01 AM
Najera has always been a tough, physical, hustle player who isn't the greatest athlete but moves around ok. Has a knack for getting under opposing players' skin but never dirty until now. He won't take crap off of anybody though. I have liked him since we first drafted him. Missed him while he was in Denver. Plays hard all the time. Kind of hard not to like him if he plays for your team. I like that he is "sending messages".

Much like Bowen...you love him if he is on your team, you hate him if he's not.

TC-MAVS
04-28-2010, 12:04 AM

there you go Mav-elous...... He's the reason the team was so pumped tonight. Mavs have been soft for a while and he brings the tough element to the team along with Haywood.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2010, 12:06 AM
After tonight I am sure that Carlisle did put in Najera to put someone on the floor in game 4.

If this guy does anything like this tomorrow and we do not retaliate just another reason to be pissed.

Capt Bringdown
04-28-2010, 12:14 AM
After tonight I am sure that Carlisle did put in Najera to put someone on the floor in game 4.

Smart move, because he knew it would get his team riled up, and there would likely be no counter move from the Spurs.

Yep, the Mavs lost that game, but it was about setting a tone and sending a message down the line.

LoneStarState'sPride
04-28-2010, 01:18 AM

LOL "we" and "you"

You do realize that it's the AT&T Center, don't you? Unless you've somehow teleported back to 2005 on us............:lol

Edit: This was directed at tc-mavs, not you, samikeyp. My bad.

duncan228
04-28-2010, 03:07 AM
Najera nears flagrant suspension (http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks)
By Tim MacMahon

Eduardo Najera is one flagrant foul away from an automatic suspension.

The Mavs' enforcer was called for a flagrant 1 after poking Tony Parker in the eye while enforcing his personal playoff no-layup rule during the second quarter of Game 5. That came on the heels of a flagrant 2 in Game 4, when he yanked Manu Ginobili down from behind with a WWE-style neckwrap 47 seconds after checking into the game.

That gives him three flagrant foul points during the playoffs. Another flagrant 1 would result in a one-game suspension. Najera would be suspended two games if he's called for another flagrant 2.

"I just can't go wild like I usually can," Najera said. "Just pick and choose my spots. Obviously, I'm still going to have my rule, no lay-up rule. I'm sure they have it as well. But, you know I just have to be a little smarter than that."

However, Najera contends that his hack on Parker shouldn't have been called a flagrant foul. He noted that Parker initiated the contact and that the rake across the eyes was unintentional.

"They do flop a lot," Najera said. "He was on the floor like he got shot or something. It makes it look worse than it really is."

The league automatically reviews every flagrant foul and has the option of reclassifying it. Whether that happens with the Parker poke or not, Najera is prepared to play the enforcer role for the rest of the series, potential suspension be darned.

"I’m not worried about that," Najera said. "If it happens, it happens. We’ve got to stay aggressive."

Spurtacus
04-28-2010, 03:13 AM
Najera nears flagrant suspension (http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks)
By Tim MacMahon

Eduardo Najera is one flagrant foul away from an automatic suspension.

The Mavs' enforcer was called for a flagrant 1 after poking Tony Parker in the eye while enforcing his personal playoff no-layup rule during the second quarter of Game 5. That came on the heels of a flagrant 2 in Game 4, when he yanked Manu Ginobili down from behind with a WWE-style neckwrap 47 seconds after checking into the game.

That gives him three flagrant foul points during the playoffs. Another flagrant 1 would result in a one-game suspension. Najera would be suspended two games if he's called for another flagrant 2.

"I just can't go wild like I usually can," Najera said. "Just pick and choose my spots. Obviously, I'm still going to have my rule, no lay-up rule. I'm sure they have it as well. But, you know I just have to be a little smarter than that."

However, Najera contends that his hack on Parker shouldn't have been called a flagrant foul. He noted that Parker initiated the contact and that the rake across the eyes was unintentional.

"They do flop a lot," Najera said. "He was on the floor like he got shot or something. It makes it look worse than it really is."

The league automatically reviews every flagrant foul and has the option of reclassifying it. Whether that happens with the Parker poke or not, Najera is prepared to play the enforcer role for the rest of the series, potential suspension be darned.

"I’m not worried about that," Najera said. "If it happens, it happens. We’ve got to stay aggressive."

Asshole. Someone poke him in the eyes then kick him hard in the groin. Lets see how fast he gets up off the floor after that.

LoneStarState'sPride
04-28-2010, 03:29 AM
You know, it'd be one thing if Najera was just playing hard and these flagrants were simply the byproduct of his extra effort. Problem is, he knows EXACTLY what he's doing, and the league seems to have no problem with it. Here's this guy with a self-proclaimed "no-layup rule," who's picked up flagrants in two consecutive games, and then turns around and unrepentantly rationalizes it all away by accusing the other team of flopping?

I can understand the whole "enforcer" role, but when Horry can get canned for two games for a hip check that was benign by comparison, and Garnett's elbow merits a one gamer, the fact that Najera is even still seeing court time is a slap in the face to any unilateral interpretation of the rules. That is a crying shame.

baseline bum
04-28-2010, 04:41 AM

Holy fuck, a team with Barea and Nowitzki is going to bitch about flopping? Has Dirk Nowitzki ever gone straight up with a shot?

TampaDude
04-28-2010, 06:31 AM
That's okay...Najera won't have to worry about getting suspended for one or two games...he's going fishing come Thursday night. THAT'S how we'll get our revenge on him.

Ghazi
04-28-2010, 06:37 AM
FIuH95GCF50&feature=fvw

IMO

TampaDude
04-28-2010, 06:50 AM
FIuH95GCF50&feature=fvw

IMO

Yup...the defining moment of the 2007 playoffs. I seem to remember us winning a :lobt2: that year while the Mavs got bounced in the first round by 8-seed Golden State. :lol

carina_gino20
04-28-2010, 07:12 AM
Vid of Najera's flagrant on Parker:

G2XO8blbRTk

Seriously, what does this guy have to do to get a suspension? He's nothing but a thug. The only proof of him playing basketball is him jacking up threes. Other than that, all he does is throw cheap shots. That smug look that he had when he went to the bench just goes to show what he was in there for.

And :lol at Terry hacking Tony and then complaining to the officials.

carina_gino20
04-28-2010, 07:15 AM

He said the same thing before this game, after the non-suspension was announced, and look what happened.

samikeyp
04-28-2010, 07:41 AM
You do realize that it's the AT&T Center, don't you? Unless you've somehow teleported back to 2005 on us............:lol

Edit: This was directed at tc-mavs, not you, samikeyp. My bad.

It's all good. :toast

Shank
04-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mavs101
04-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Mavericks players, fans, and owner have no class. Win or lose, championships or not I'm glad I'm a Spurs fan.

Hey.... you're lumping in a lot of people. Don't be an idiot. You've just pissed off enough Mavs fans to think the ones YOU have come in contact with are classless. Lot's of that can be said for some Spurs fans too... the good ones always seem to be outshined by the idiots of the groups.

Shank
04-28-2010, 09:11 AM
Vid of Najera's flagrant on Parker:

G2XO8blbRTk

Seriously, what does this guy have to do to get a suspension? He's nothing but a thug. The only proof of him playing basketball is him jacking up threes. Other than that, all he does is throw cheap shots. That smug look that he had when he went to the bench just goes to show what he was in there for.

And :lol at Terry hacking Tony and then complaining to the officials.

Ahahahaha...listen to this clown. Get fucked, Elliott.

KuntryDude
04-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Hey.... you're lumping in a lot of people. Don't be an idiot. You've just pissed off enough Mavs fans to think the ones YOU have come in contact with are classless. Lot's of that can be said for some Spurs fans too... the good ones always seem to be outshined by the idiots of the groups.

Hey, when u consider Terry's & Najera's (just 2 name a couple) style of play....Cuban (owner) publicly announcing his hatred 2wards the Spurs, what is one to think?

The man is just expressing his opinion. Don't like what you're reading, then log out.

Shank
04-28-2010, 09:17 AM
Hey, when u consider Terry's & Najera's (just 2 name a couple) style of play....Cuban (owner) publicly announcing his hatred 2wards the Spurs, what is one to think?

The man is just expressing his opinion. Don't like what you're reading, then log out.

Terry's style of play? Jumpers off of curls and bad defense?
Najera barely plays.

The worst thing is to lump in Mavs fans as though we're some lesser lifeform. That's just ignorant.

redzero
04-28-2010, 09:17 AM
He was born to play for the Spurs.

KuntryDude
04-28-2010, 09:28 AM
Terry's style of play? Jumpers off of curls and bad defense?
Najera barely plays.

The worst thing is to lump in Mavs fans as though we're some lesser lifeform. That's just ignorant.

Yea, Najera's lack of play & leading all other players in flagrant fouls? Hmmm, what exactly is his contribution? Says alot about the coach if u ask me. And I do seem to remember a roar of cheers when he entered the game last night. So seems to me like the mass of the crowd condones his most recent acts. C'mon, JT has consistently been a dirty player and has 0% sportsmanship. Cuban....do i really need to elaborate?

Fabbs
04-28-2010, 09:37 AM
As if Skunk and the rest of Mav Trolls would say the same thing if Bonner horsecollared Butler and then purposely went after and got Dirks eye.

Purposely going after an eye should be at least 30 game suspension if not more.
Could end a guys career. So can a horsecollar for that matter.

Shank
04-28-2010, 09:46 AM
As if Skunk and the rest of Mav Trolls would say the same thing if Bonner horsecollared Butler and then purposely went after and got Dirks eye.

Purposely going after an eye should be at least 30 game suspension if not more.
Could end a guys career. So can a horsecollar for that matter.

Who is Skunk?

Purposely going after an eye? Are you serious? That's the way it is around here, it's like the fucking Telephone Game. A foul turns into a flagrant, turns into an ejection, turns into premeditated murder and a conspiracy against the NBA.

And you know damn good and well if one of your beloved Spurs did it, you'd all be hailing it as a "good, hard playoff foul". Don't be a hypocrite.

To bring up Bonner - we all know that guy can't do shit but jack up hunchbacked 3s.

Fabbs
04-28-2010, 09:55 AM
Who is Skunk?
monoSkunkgetsOwnedGoric :lol

Instead of an open faced palm, Najera bends his fingers and goes for the eye.

Take it elsewhere.

HORNSWOGGLE
04-28-2010, 09:55 AM
FIuH95GCF50&feature=fvw

IMO
I remember Horry getting suspended 2 games for that

Shank
04-28-2010, 09:58 AM

Take it elsewhere.

http://www.lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

Shank
04-28-2010, 10:01 AM

Take it elsewhere.

You're telling me that, in the heat of the moment, bodies sprawling and the speed of the game, that Eduardo Fucking Najera is skilled enough to re-shape his hand, reach around a speeding Tony Parker's arm from the outside and deliberately aim for his tiny-ass eyeball while jumping backwards through the air?

Fuck Dwight Howard.

Eddie Najera must be Superman.

KuntryDude
04-28-2010, 10:16 AM
You're telling me that, in the heat of the moment, bodies sprawling and the speed of the game, that Eduardo Fucking Najera is skilled enough to re-shape his hand, reach around a speeding Tony Parker's arm from the outside and deliberately aim for his tiny-ass eyeball while jumping backwards through the air?

Fuck Dwight Howard.

Eddie Najera must be Superman.

Nah, he's just SuperDirty. I don't see Najera being able to match up against any of our key players. I wouldn't be surprised if Cuban demanded RC to play him just for the sole purpose of taking out one of our guys. Call it what you want...if that was the case (and i can see that from a guy who HATES the Spurs), then that's just pure plain ol' NO CLASS!

Taco
04-28-2010, 10:16 AM
When did the NBA turn into the WWE, Najera with a double eye rake across Tony's eyes, next thing he'll be pulling out brass nuckles out of his tights.

samikeyp
04-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Who is Skunk?

Purposely going after an eye? Are you serious? That's the way it is around here, it's like the fucking Telephone Game. A foul turns into a flagrant, turns into an ejection, turns into premeditated murder and a conspiracy against the NBA.

And you know damn good and well if one of your beloved Spurs did it, you'd all be hailing it as a "good, hard playoff foul". Don't be a hypocrite.

To bring up Bonner - we all know that guy can't do shit but jack up hunchbacked 3s.

yes because all Spurs fans think alike. ;)

To be fair andto bring up Bonner again, if he did that to Dirk, there would be a lot Mavs fans saying the same things that you are calling out Spurs fans for.

I do agree with you about Najera....I don't think he sat on the bench and thought..."hmm...I think I will go for an eye tonight" nor do I think Carlisle told him to hurt someone. However, any contact he makes in this series will be more scrutinized because of the flagrant 2. I don't doubt he was trying to give a hard foul but that is playoff basketball. What he did to Manu was dirty but not necessarily pre-meditated. Last night was a hard foul but did qualify for a flagrant 1. Even the Mavs announcers agreed with that.

Shank
04-28-2010, 10:24 AM
yes because all Spurs fans think alike. ;)

To be fair andto bring up Bonner again, if he did that to Dirk, there would be a lot Mavs fans saying the same things that you are calling out Spurs fans for.

I do agree with you about Najera....I don't think he sat on the bench and thought..."hmm...I think I will go for an eye tonight" nor do I think Carlisle told him to hurt someone. However, any contact he makes in this series will be more scrutinized because of the flagrant 2. I don't doubt he was trying to give a hard foul but that is playoff basketball. What he did to Manu was dirty but not necessarily pre-meditated. Last night was a hard foul but did qualify for a flagrant 1. Even the Mavs announcers agreed with that.

I think he's being told to bring hard fouls when he checks into the game. He's never been known as a dirty player and, contrary to popular belief, guys rarely try to kill each other when out there. No one wants to blow out some other dude's ACL or send him to the hospital. Sure, they'll hit you hard, but there's rarely devious intent.

Najera said he boiled over in Game 4 after watching Dirk get scraped a couple times. So, for that game, it's obvious what happened. I think he's just trying to bring the wood however he can. It's almost all he has left, anyway. It's not hard to play around Najera at this point in his career.

KuntryDude
04-28-2010, 10:36 AM
I think he's being told to bring hard fouls when he checks into the game. He's never been known as a dirty player and, contrary to popular belief, guys rarely try to kill each other when out there. No one wants to blow out some other dude's ACL or send him to the hospital. Sure, they'll hit you hard, but there's rarely devious intent.

Najera said he boiled over in Game 4 after watching Dirk get scraped a couple times. So, for that game, it's obvious what happened. I think he's just trying to bring the wood however he can. It's almost all he has left, anyway. It's not hard to play around Najera at this point in his career.

I agree, i don't think that these guys are out to kill one another. However, the two flagrant fouls committed by this guy could've very well resulted in career ending injuries. Just saying, there's no place in the league for that kind of bs.

I understand that when guys are on the down-side of their career, we see more & more dirty play from them. Bruce, Horry, KG, J Oneil, just to name a few, but that's no need to hard-hack those who are surging and @ the peak of their careers.

ffadicted
04-28-2010, 11:13 AM
Najera: "I'm just trying to prove a point that we can do the same things they are doing."

..... stay classy mavs

Cane
04-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Najera is going to get destroyed before the series is over. You don't fuck with Tony and Manu like that :)

NRHector
04-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Najera is one dirty mexican

redzero
04-28-2010, 12:55 PM
lol Spurs fans complaining when the shoe is on the other foot.

I seem to recall Spurs fans cheering when Horry gave David West a cheap shot in 2008.

Then there's the time he took out a point guard.

And then there's Bruce Bowen, who likes drop-kicking people in the face and putting his foot under jumpshooters.

KuntryDude
04-28-2010, 01:13 PM
lol Spurs fans complaining when the shoe is on the other foot.

I seem to recall Spurs fans cheering when Horry gave David West a cheap shot in 2008.

Then there's the time he took out a point guard.

And then there's Bruce Bowen, who likes drop-kicking people in the face and putting his foot under jumpshooters.

Not complaining dude. Horry & Bruce also made quite a few dirty plays, we all agree. Again, no room for none of that bullshit. But does that make it right for another player to go out and do the same? My My My....i guess Cube & the Mavs fans must really hate us, to purposely injure our boys because of what what went down in PHX? Damn, i sense a little envy.

Flux451
04-28-2010, 01:19 PM

Are you kidding me? Najera has always played hard and fouled hard...when he gets PT. Najera has nothing left but to foul hard and not give a shit if he injures someone. He is an energy guy and is pulling cheap shots a la Artest whenever he can. It's bs, Spurs fan or not.

duhoh
04-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Are you kidding me? Najera has always played hard and fouled hard...when he gets PT. Najera has nothing left but to foul hard and not give a shit if he injures someone. He is an energy guy and is pulling cheap shots a la Artest whenever he can. It's bs, Spurs fan or not.

only ron ron is a decent player though :lol

Phillip
04-28-2010, 01:39 PM
:cry