PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Popovich

Spurologist
04-27-2010, 10:48 PM
"You Spurstalk bitches should know my plan was to take it back to San Antonio for game 6"

http://www.ticketloot.com/blog/uploads/Images/popovich.jpg

"Notice my passion much during the game????......I even gave RMJ some good minutes...."

DesignatedT
04-27-2010, 10:50 PM
This loss was a total team loss. Pop saw the way the mavs came out and saw the way our players let them dictate everything and knew it was over. Even if we played our best game we could have still lost. Pop knew this. People need to stop acting like this is surprising.. we all saw this coming.

Dr. Gonzo
04-27-2010, 10:51 PM
How is it Pop's fault?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-27-2010, 10:54 PM
I didn't like Pop using Bonner-Blair-Mason-Hill-Parker to start the 2nd for four minutes. It was really bad cuz Mason was handling the ball.

With Parker on the floor.

Senseless.

DesignatedT
04-27-2010, 10:55 PM
If`manu duncan played the whole game we still would have got blown out. thats just how it was going to be tonight. no sense in arguing it. we didnt have a shot and its not surprising.

royal2006
04-27-2010, 10:58 PM
every time borner or mason play, mavs make a run, true from game 1 to 5

4>0rings
04-27-2010, 11:02 PM
I wanna punch that smug bastard in the face some days.

alchemist
04-27-2010, 11:04 PM
If`manu duncan played the whole game we still would have got blown out. thats just how it was going to be tonight. no sense in arguing it. we didnt have a shot and its not surprising.
Stop being logical you asshole! :lol :toast

Spurologist
04-27-2010, 11:26 PM

Mavs played well, Manu sucked balls....etc etc etch but you do you really think pop made the full effort to win game 5. Honest question

DesignatedT
04-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Mavs played well, Manu sucked balls....etc etc etch but you do you really think pop made the full effort to win game 5. Honest question

I don't think pop coached game 5 like he would have coached a game 7 if thats what you're asking... but i also think he saw the effort of our players and the way our big guns laid down to the aggression and physicality of dallas early and he knew we weren't going to win this..

IMO he made it to where there is still a positive to take from this game... Duncan and Manu both played under 22 minutes... which is nice considering the way they've looked. should be fresh for game 6.