PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Reasons Kobe Bryant Sucks

da_suns_fan
04-28-2010, 12:43 AM
5) Jordan plagiarism- Its one thing to model your game after your favorite player (theres an entire generation of Penny Hardaways circa 1995 in the league today). Its another to copy someones speech patterns, celebration antics and even gum chewing method. Short of changing his number to 23 and sticking his tongue out during drives to the basket, Kobe has done everything to brand himself as the ultimate Jordan wannabe.

4) Shitty teammate - Despite buying his teammates watches, theres no one in the league sans Ron Artest who would look forward to playing with Kobe Bryant. He barks at teammates when HE screws up. He shoots when hes quadruple teamed and the games on the line (see 2009 finals). He patronizes NBA athletes when walking to timeouts by acting as if he needs to explain the fundamentals of shooting to them (but only for as long as the cameras are rolling). He interrogated all of his teammates when an anonymous quote appeared in the LA times stating that his rape trial was a distraction.

I think Karl Malone was the only Laker who had the balls to tell him to shut the fuck up for once. The current crop has no such backbone.

3) Total phony - We know the guy is an arrogant asshole. "Humble" doenst exist in his dictionary. Ive seen him cup his ear to the crowd while Laker fans shouted his name after he hit a game winner. Ive seen him scowl like a badass and not even look at his teammates when he banked in a game winning 30 footer and they mobbed him (see shitty teammate). Yet when he enters the press room, he goes into his rehearsed speeches and phony smile that dont appear to be the slightest bit genuine. He might be the worst actor in the history of acting. I loved the Simmons bit about his new "game face" and how no one would know why he chose "that face" over the 30 he had no doubt practiced in the mirror.

2) Eagle, Colorado - Yeah, she was promiscuous. He still cheated on his wife, threw Shaq under the bus to the cops cuz HE got caught and made his wife look sleazy by making amends with a fucking ring. Tiger might be a total tool, but hes not as big of a tool as Kobe.

1) When the going gets tough - Kobe demands a trade. At their lowest point in recent memory, Kobe tried to bail on the Lakers. He didnt want to wait for better teammates or maybe just some better luck. He even told Laker fans in fast food parking lots to get ready to buy their Bulls jerseys (since it looked as if thats where he was going). Just a reminder to Laker fans that Kobe DOESNT GIVE A SHIT about the Laker Franchise, the city of LA or especially YOU.

21_Dickings
04-28-2010, 12:44 AM
6. Bigman dependent.

TheMACHINE
04-28-2010, 12:45 AM
OP writing an essay about someone he hates. lol

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Mods, can you merge this thread with the Kobe one!!!!

Jacob1983
04-28-2010, 12:49 AM
Tiger always heard "yes" from the ladies. Kobe did not. It's funny how people bash Tiger for being a manwhore but Kobe gets a free pass because it was just a one time thing and it was completely consensual.:lol

Rapists are shittier than manwhores. Just sayin'.

TheMACHINE
04-28-2010, 12:50 AM
lol down 2-3 to the spurs

just sayin'

namlook
04-28-2010, 12:52 AM
Tiger always heard "yes" from the ladies. Kobe did not. It's funny how people bash Tiger for being a manwhore but Kobe gets a free pass because it was just a one time thing and it was completely consensual.:lol

Rapists are shittier than manwhores. Just sayin'.

Did you miss the story about how Tiger paid one of his bitches 10 million dollars to keep quiet? Every woman will say yes if you pay them enough money. :greedy :rolleyes

Tiger was telling these women he loved them and acting like they were the only ones. Total sleazebag.

TheMACHINE
04-28-2010, 12:53 AM
Did you miss the story about how Tiger paid one of his bitches 10 million dollars to keep quiet?

isnt Jason Kidd a wifebeateR?

Killakobe81
04-28-2010, 12:59 AM
Top 5 reasons da suns fan chooses to hate on Kobe:

5. Penis envy He has one Dasuns fan wishes he had one ...
4. Jealous of his money and his fame
3. You SEcretly love him ...you area a closet Kobesexual - Come out of the closet!!!
2. That dunk on Nash STILL hurts!
1. You know an ass whuppin is coming (IF you can get by Blazers and Spurs)

There is a thread for this learn to read rookie.

jacobdrj
04-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Did you miss the story about how Tiger paid one of his bitches 10 million dollars to keep quiet? Tiger was telling these women he loved them and acting like they were the only ones. Total sleazebag.

I'd say it was those chic's fauts for being naive. Kobe's chic, if consensual, was also naive, but otherwise, rape is worse than manwhoredetude.

TheMACHINE
04-28-2010, 01:01 AM
I'd say it was those chic's fauts for being naive. Kobe's chic, if consensual, was also naive, but otherwise, rape is worse than manwhoredetude.

kobe was convicted of rape? must have missed the news on that one.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2010, 01:01 AM
How about

1) he takes it in the ass willingly and has the ability to deep throat monster cocks

2-5) see (1)

cobbler
04-28-2010, 01:03 AM
1) Because I hate him and he wins and we are 0 for lifetime. :whine

namlook
04-28-2010, 01:14 AM
How about

1) he takes it in the ass willingly and has the ability to deep throat monster cocks

2-5) see (1)

http://www.clap.name/images/manu2.jpg

Hmmm...Sounds like you have issues there buddy. And who has their mouth open in your sig picture? Is your fantasy that Manu is ready for you? :lmao

FkLA
04-28-2010, 01:16 AM
good game today by kobe

but did you guys here this faggot in the press conference right now? he basically said "if i didnt have pau and drew down low i would be putting up 40 or 50 points and ppl would be saying i shoot too much (maybe 2-3 yrs ago lol)...but i dont need to do that i can pick my poision". really kome? really? youve been holding the lakers back for months now with your horrible shooting and shot selection and after one game where you actually fed the guys in the paint you act as if youve been doing this all along? what a piece of shit a reporter shouldve called him out on that.

namlook
04-28-2010, 01:18 AM
good game today by kobe

but did you guys here this faggot in the press conference right now? he basically said "if i didnt have pau and drew down low i would be putting up 40 or 50 points and ppl would be saying i shoot too much...but i dont need to do that i can pick my poision". really kome? really?♦

Any number of superstars would say the same thing.

FkLA
04-28-2010, 01:25 AM
Any number of superstars would say the same thing.

sure alot of batmans on teams give credit to their robins...although they wont say "i can score 40 or 50 points" afterwards (kome cant even give credit w/o making it about himself), and that statement was especially retarded since kobe isnt capable of that anymore unless he shoots about 40 shots.

thats not the point though, its how ridiculous his statement is...mothafucker is acting like he's been 'picking his poison' all season long and like this game was nothing out of the ordinary, when in reality his me first attitude and horrible shot selection has held the lakers back for months now. its like if that homosexual lakaluva goes one day without getting his ass rammed, and proclaims "im straight" when in reality he's been getting rammed every day of his life. ridiculous.

ezau
04-28-2010, 01:26 AM
1. Rapist
2.Rapist
3.Rapist
4.Rapist
5.Rapist

Goran Dragic
04-28-2010, 01:28 AM
While I'm not Kobe's biggest fan and agree with your sentiments, it's a bit ironic to criticize Kobe for throwing Shaq under the bus when Nash doing so doesn't stop you from chugging his glug.

HarlemHeat37
04-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Great list..

As an unbiased poster, I have to agree with all of that..

A snitching, alleged rapist that shits on his teammates through the media and quits on his team, yet is given every possible excuse and given a tremendous amount of hype by media outlets due to the popularity he gained due to the talent he possesses on the basketball court and the fabricated image that they created for him..

A guy that "doesn't like talking about his injuries", yet talks about them in every interview LOL..

The only thing as bad as Kobe are his fans TBH..

I don't have a team here though, I'm just stating my unbiased opinion as a fan of the NBA..I certainly don't want to hate such an amazing talent, it's a shame..

jacobdrj
04-28-2010, 01:33 AM
kobe was convicted of rape? must have missed the news on that one.

Never said he was. It was more of a hypothetical... Or can't you read?

I think both are pretty scuzzy for cheating right after-during the births of their children.

namlook
04-28-2010, 01:56 AM
Never said he was. It was more of a hypothetical... Or can't you read?

I think both are pretty scuzzy for cheating right after-during the births of their children.

90% of the NBA is scuzzy. Almost every one of them cheats and everybody knows it.

jacobdrj
04-28-2010, 02:08 AM
90% of the NBA is scuzzy. Almost every one of them cheats and everybody knows it.

A) I realize that.
B) Doesn't change the fact that the timing was particularly atrocious.

What I think was more of an issue with Kobe, was that before the indecent, I disliked him, but respected him. It was quite a letdown for someone who seemed as generally intelligent and sincere as Kobe to have such horrendously awful disregard for the kid that he just had.

I never expected anything from Tiger. He seemed so fake right from the get-go. There was no letdown there as I expected nothing from him.

namlook
04-28-2010, 02:12 AM
A) I realize that.
B) Doesn't change the fact that the timing was particularly atrocious.

What I think was more of an issue with Kobe, was that before the indecent, I disliked him, but respected him. It was quite a letdown for someone who seemed as generally intelligent and sincere as Kobe to have such horrendously awful disregard for the kid that he just had.

I never expected anything from Tiger. He seemed so fake right from the get-go. There was no letdown there as I expected nothing from him.

I think you'd be disappointed in a lot of people you respected if you knew everything they did behind the scenes. The fact is that the culture of the NBA is that everyone cheats and has affairs on the road. The wives all know it and they put up with it.

HarlemHeat37
04-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Cheating and raping aren't the same..far from it, actually..not comparable..

I'm not saying he's a proven rapist, but Phil Jackson seems to believe he is..

jacobdrj
04-28-2010, 02:20 AM
I think you'd be disappointed in a lot of people you respected if you knew everything they did behind the scenes. The fact is that the culture of the NBA is that everyone cheats and has affairs on the road. The wives all know it and they put up with it.

Again, I realize that most celebrities are sleezebags. But I think a lot of people, such as myself, were duped by Kobe's sincerity. It is why many of us were so pissed at him. And it wouldn't have been as big of a deal if he A) hadn't been accused of rape, and B) it hadn't happened RIGHT AFTER his kid was born. Even if A was a complete fabrication, the second part pretty much ensured that I would dislike Kobe. It doesn't mean there is anyone else in the NBA that I hold in high or higher regard. Just that Kobe's situation was particularly grim.

Rothlesberger bothers me too, but I had a hunch about him after the motorcycle accedent. The reason why the Pittsburgh fans are not backing him, however, is because I think they are good enough football fans to realize that Rothlesberger was the QB of 2 championship teams, but at the same time, he didn't win those 2 championships, he merely didn't get in the way of the defense/running attack. In short, Ben is expendable, and the Pittsburgh fans don't want to take crap from an average player who acts out...

21_Blessings
04-28-2010, 02:24 AM
Tiger was telling these women he loved them and acting like they were the only ones. Total sleazebag.

Seriously. Kobe just kept real by treating Faber like the massive groupie whore she is.

namlook
04-28-2010, 02:26 AM
Again, I realize that most celebrities are sleezebags. But I think a lot of people, such as myself, were duped by Kobe's sincerity. It is why many of us were so pissed at him. And it wouldn't have been as big of a deal if he A) hadn't been accused of rape, and B) it hadn't happened RIGHT AFTER his kid was born. Even if A was a complete fabrication, the second part pretty much ensured that I would dislike Kobe. It doesn't mean there is anyone else in the NBA that I hold in high or higher regard. Just that Kobe's situation was particularly grim.

Rothlesberger bothers me too, but I had a hunch about him after the motorcycle accedent. The reason why the Pittsburgh fans are not backing him, however, is because I think they are good enough football fans to realize that Rothlesberger was the QB of 2 championship teams, but at the same time, he didn't win those 2 championships, he merely didn't get in the way of the defense/running attack. In short, Ben is expendable, and the Pittsburgh fans don't want to take crap from an average player who acts out...

I think it's reasonable for you to feel how you do. Do you hate Shaq too? He cheated on his wife with her close friend and the wife of another NBA player then sent death threats to his wife's new boyfriend through their young son.

If you only knew what all these guys do you wouldn't like anyone. You really have to separate the personal lives from the sports they play or you might as well give up following sports. Or watching movies.

jacobdrj
04-28-2010, 02:35 AM
Am am a Shaq hater too, yes. And Kidd, and Josh Stupidhead Howard, and a myriad of other players. I can't point to 1 that I like as a person, (although everything I have heard about AK 47 is that he is a great person, but that is neither here nor there). Like you said, I don't know these people, nor do I want to.
Kobe was a special case. Very unique. I expected nothing from other players. I mistakenly thought Kobe had more of a head on his shoulders.
Generally I compartmentalize between celebrities' professions and their personal lives. I don't give a rat's ass about who cheated on who. There isn't 1 actor, musician or athlete I actually want to meet, or talk to. But for some reason I just thought Kobe might be different, and I was wrong.

namlook
04-28-2010, 05:33 AM
Am am a Shaq hater too, yes. And Kidd, and Josh Stupidhead Howard, and a myriad of other players. I can't point to 1 that I like as a person, (although everything I have heard about AK 47 is that he is a great person, but that is neither here nor there). Like you said, I don't know these people, nor do I want to.
Kobe was a special case. Very unique. I expected nothing from other players. I mistakenly thought Kobe had more of a head on his shoulders.
Generally I compartmentalize between celebrities' professions and their personal lives. I don't give a rat's ass about who cheated on who. There isn't 1 actor, musician or athlete I actually want to meet, or talk to. But for some reason I just thought Kobe might be different, and I was wrong.

Not sure why you thought Kobe was so special or different from other players. He was raised in the NBA culture since he was a child.

Killakobe81
04-28-2010, 08:54 AM
Great list..

As an unbiased poster, I have to agree with all of that..

A snitching, alleged rapist that shits on his teammates through the media and quits on his team, yet is given every possible excuse and given a tremendous amount of hype by media outlets due to the popularity he gained due to the talent he possesses on the basketball court and the fabricated image that they created for him..

A guy that "doesn't like talking about his injuries", yet talks about them in every interview LOL..

The only thing as bad as Kobe are his fans TBH..

I don't have a team here though, I'm just stating my unbiased opinion as a fan of the NBA..I certainly don't want to hate such an amazing talent, it's a shame..

If you are going to tell BOLD FACED lies Harlem,then all I can see in your message after the lie is:

Wamp, wamp, blah, blah, bulshit, bullshit, lie bullshit

Mike D
04-28-2010, 10:29 AM
To the OP: LOL U MAD KOBE BE STYLIN ON U

Mike D
04-28-2010, 10:30 AM
http://www.neogaf.com/~kurai/umad.jpg

ChrisRichards
04-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Great post by OP. I sincerely agree here.

Kobe's "I eat first" attitude is the reason why people should just keep hating this selfish man.

BadOdor
04-28-2010, 10:59 AM
This one time I ran into Kobe with his family getting some food in downtown L.A. I was "hey kobe, can I get an autograph?" and he just ignored me.

I hate him!!!!!!!!!

namlook
04-28-2010, 02:50 PM
This one time I ran into Kobe with his family getting some food in downtown L.A. I was "hey kobe, can I get an autograph?" and he just ignored me.

I hate him!!!!!!!!!

People like you must be really annoying. Rule #1 is you don't bother people when they are out with their children/families.

TheManFromAcme
04-28-2010, 03:17 PM
I am not the worlds biggest Kobe fan either but all of us in here fall short of perfection with our personal lives. All of us.

I really think Kobe is genuinely okay with his skin and could give a rats a$$ about what anyone thinks.

On a human level, that makes him a level 10 douche bag. On a atheletic level, that persona is what makes him or has made him the cold blooded player that he is.

SomeCallMeTim
04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
People like you must be really annoying. Rule #1 is you don't bother people when they are out with their children/families.

Rule #2: Discern sarcasm before replying to posts.

SomeCallMeTim
04-28-2010, 03:31 PM
I am not the worlds biggest Kobe fan either but all of us in here fall short of perfection with our personal lives. All of us.

I really think Kobe is genuinely okay with his skin and could give a rats a$$ about what anyone thinks.

On a human level, that makes him a level 10 douche bag. On a atheletic level, that persona is what makes him or has made him the cold blooded player that he is.

I think Kobe does care what others think. He's just a little tone deaf as to what comes across good or bad. He's matured and it's mellowed him out a bit but it is disappointing to see the Lakers' struggles bring out some old bad habits again.

TheManFromAcme
04-28-2010, 03:53 PM
I think Kobe does care what others think. He's just a little tone deaf as to what comes across good or bad. He's matured and it's mellowed him out a bit but it is disappointing to see the Lakers' struggles bring out some old bad habits again.

Agreed.

He has matured in some ways but I am also inclined to think that when he does resort to his old habits (jacking up shots, not passing, etc, etc,) it's a sign of inmaturity just as well and is nothing short of a good old fashion childish pouting tirade.

Displaying absolute trust and I mean absolute trust is a sign of maturity in my book. The world does not evolve around you and should your teammates, colleagues, friends, relatives fail you, then you take the good with the bad. Not trying to be philosophical on this topic regarding Kobe but Kobe does and has always striked me as a spoiled brat who wants things his way no matter what. The problem is;....The "no matter whats's" can't be controlled at times.

ChrisRichards
04-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Displaying absolute trust and I mean absolute trust is a sign of maturity in my book. The world does not evolve around you and should your teammates, colleagues, friends, relatives fail you, then you take the good with the bad. Not trying to be philosophical on this topic regarding Kobe but Kobe does and has always striked me as a spoiled brat who wants things his way no matter what. The problem is;....The "no matter whats's" can't be controlled at times.
Meh. Kobe has'nt trusted his teammates this year until yesterday. That was Kobe really trusting his teammates. He cost the Lakers a game in this series. It should've ended in 5 games.

cobbler
04-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Meh. Kobe has'nt trusted his teammates this year until yesterday. That was Kobe really trusting his teammates. He cost the Lakers a game in this series. It should've ended in 5 games.

Total bullshit and you know it.

He has led the team in assists all year. The changes in last nights game were coaching changes and the rest of the team hustling and playing D.

The bigs got the same amount of touches they always do... they were just more aggresive, RAN, and PJ put Pau at the high post to create seperation. But as usual you see none of the complexities.... it's all Kobe to you win or lose. You are OBSESSED!

ChrisRichards
04-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Total bullshit and you know it.

He has led the team in assists all year. The changes in last nights game were coaching changes and the rest of the team hustling and playing D.

The bigs got the same amount of touches they always do... they were just more aggresive, RAN, and PJ put Pau at the high post to create seperation. But as usual you see none of the complexities.... it's all Kobe to you win or lose. You are OBSESSED!

You're a dumbass. Of course he's going to lead the Lakers in assists, he has the most usage rate in that team. Fucking idiot. :rolleyes

Kobe has been shooting 20, 30 times this season despite a fucked up finger. Go sit in a corner you fucking homer.

cobbler
04-29-2010, 12:52 AM
You're a dumbass. Of course he's going to lead the Lakers in assists, he has the most usage rate in that team. Fucking idiot. :rolleyes

Kobe has been shooting 20, 30 times this season despite a fucked up finger. Go sit in a corner you fucking homer.

Awww... The Lakers win and do so because the WHOLE team started hustling and playing D, the coach changed up the primary offensive set, and they ALL played with the killer attitude Kobe plays with every night. And it showed. Kobe averaged 21 shots a game in the season... so your 20-30 bullshit holds no weight at all. Who's the dumbass?

ohhh.... and I have and always will admit to being a homer. It's the team I have supported for over 40 years with a rich history in the NBA. Maybe you should look in the mirror you friggen retard. You spend all your time with your hater posts and threads over another team and it's star player. What a fucking loser. I guess when your own team can't do shit, all that's left is to tear down the top. Or get a life...