PDA

View Full Version : so how pissed would you spurfans be...

Phillip
04-28-2010, 10:09 AM
if the mavs come back from the 3-1 deficit and win the series in a game 7 OT thriller?

would it hurt less or more than what happened in 2006? especially since the mavs would have accomplished exactly what the spurs failed to in 2006, and then add to that, the spurs couldn't accomplish what the mavs did in winning a tough road game 7 in OT against the team that was favored to win the series

imho mavs would have complete ownership of the spurs if this were to happen. all the 4 rings faggot arguments would be completely negated due to the complete chode implosion that would occur tbh.

Dex
04-28-2010, 10:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/legbamel/Dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

Stamm32089
04-28-2010, 10:14 AM
It's over in 6. I really don't think we can beat the Spurs in San Antonio. That crowd is something else.

John Terry
04-28-2010, 10:14 AM
if the mavs come back from the 3-1 deficit and win the series in a game 7 OT thriller?

would it hurt less or more than what happened in 2006? especially since the mavs would have accomplished exactly what the spurs failed to in 2006, and then add to that, the spurs couldn't accomplish what the mavs did in winning a tough road game 7 in OT against the team that was favored to win the series

imho mavs would have complete ownership of the spurs if this were to happen. all the 4 rings faggot arguments would be completely negated due to the complete chode implosion that would occur tbh.
lol a troll with 1,000+ postcount

lol calling oneself faggot

lol psychotic illusionist

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2010, 10:16 AM
How piss would mavs fans be IF it gose a game seven overtime and Dirk fouls MANU on the way to the basket for the AND ONE game winning freethrow?

lol a troll with 1,000+ postcount

lol calling oneself faggot

lol psychotic illusionist

DAMN I just got out troll....:lol:lol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin:rol lin

:flag:

John Terry
04-28-2010, 10:16 AM
It's over in 6. I really don't think we can beat the Spurs in San Antonio. That crowd is something else.
lol Spurs fan hiding under Mavs cover

sa_butta
04-28-2010, 10:17 AM

IIRC the Mavs failed to accomplish anything in 2006 either. Sounds like a bitter Mavs fan, Nothing will ever negate the fact that the Spurs have 4 rings and Mavs have none... Beat the Spurs and win the title then talk shit....GO FISH!!!!

HORNSWOGGLE
04-28-2010, 10:18 AM
all the 4 rings faggot arguments would be completely negated due to the complete chode implosion that would occur tbh.
I would still rather the have the spurs win 4 rings then just own a team

Fpoonsie
04-28-2010, 10:18 AM
It'd be painfully ironic, having just gotten over the '06 series, to have this year's sting even worse.

Fucking awesome.

coyotes_geek
04-28-2010, 10:22 AM

It would suck, but nowhere close to 2006. The Spurs spent the majority of this season looking like a team that wasn't good enough to make it out of the first round, so should the mavs somehow pull off the 3-1 comeback the end result would be a nuisance, but pretty much consistent with what the expectations were about a month ago.

:lol Whatever helps you sleep at night.

samikeyp
04-28-2010, 10:23 AM
I don't agree with the "four rings" card unless you are comparing franchise histories, but any ring is always better than no rings. As far as "complete ownage" what is your definition? Do you mean all-time? this season? the last 3 years? 5? 10? I do think its funny that to some Mavs fans that knocking out the Spurs from the playoffs somehow makes it ok that Dallas didn't win a title that season. IIMO, the ultimate goal should always be a title. Guess that's just me though.

SpurOutofTownFan
04-28-2010, 10:24 AM
all the 4 rings faggot arguments would be completely negated

There's no logical way I can agree with this. It's a fact and will be a fact that the Mavs still have no rings to account for.

SpurOutofTownFan
04-28-2010, 10:25 AM
I do think its funny that to some Mavs fans that knocking out the Spurs from the playoffs somehow makes it ok that Dallas didn't win a title that season. IIMO, the ultimate goal should always be a title. Guess that's just me though.

They are so used to failure that this has become a nice consolation prize. A pretty expensive consolation prize.

Mavs101
04-28-2010, 10:31 AM
I would still rather the have the spurs win 4 rings then just own a team

I would give up last years series win for one title. Shit the Mavs could suck for the next 10 years and I wouldn't care if they won JUST ONE DAMN RING!

DarrinS
04-28-2010, 10:33 AM
If that happened, I'd be inclined to beat the shit out of an exercise bike.

dbestpro
04-28-2010, 10:36 AM
The way this season has been I would not be too surprised nor would I let it affect my life. I root for the Spurs to win, but I do not crumble when they lose. I do not live vicariously through anyone. I have my own life.

FromWayDowntown
04-28-2010, 10:38 AM
I would give up last years series win for one title. Shit the Mavs could suck for the next 10 years and I wouldn't care if they won JUST ONE DAMN RING!

Not to put too fine a point on it, but if you gave up last year's series win, you'd have zero series wins since June 4, 2006.

Phillip
04-28-2010, 11:06 AM
I don't agree with the "four rings" card unless you are comparing franchise histories, but any ring is always better than no rings. As far as "complete ownage" what is your definition? Do you mean all-time? this season? the last 3 years? 5? 10? I do think its funny that to some Mavs fans that knocking out the Spurs from the playoffs somehow makes it ok that Dallas didn't win a title that season. IIMO, the ultimate goal should always be a title. Guess that's just me though.

tbh you aren't the kind of poster i was really targeting in this thread. you are one of the few posters around Spurstalk that I actually am interested in having a good conversation/debate with. this was more to mess with the "easily trolled" types of posters.

spursfan09
04-28-2010, 11:07 AM
I just think its a Mav's fan way of finding something to hang thier hat on. Beating the Spurs I guess is a great feat, and they want this to be reality as long as possible.

Yet Spur fans can't use thier reality of the fact that Spurs have 4 rings, and no matter what Dallas still doesn't. Interesting.

in2deep
04-28-2010, 11:08 AM
not too pissed. If mavs come back they deserve to advance. props to them.

DesignatedT
04-28-2010, 11:10 AM
what kind of retarded question is this? id be pissed if we beat the mavs and then lose in the next round. Of course you will be pissed when your team loses? Are you supposed to be happy? fucking moron.

spursfan09
04-28-2010, 11:19 AM
I still have a bad feeling. :(

cd98
04-28-2010, 11:19 AM
They way Ginobili and Duncan have played in the last two games, losing game 6 is a real possibility.

What gives me hope for Tim? The two days of rest before game 6, which will also take away some of the Mav's game 5 momentum.

Mixability
04-28-2010, 11:27 AM

:lmao

z0sa
04-28-2010, 11:30 AM

lol you're retarded

Stamm32089
04-28-2010, 12:00 PM
lol Spurs fan hiding under Mavs cover

How about this, fuck the Spurs and fuck their fans. Happy? I'm a MFFL and I hate the shit outta the Spurs, but I really don't see us winning an elimination game in San Antonio.

MarceloM!
04-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Shut the fuck up. The task would be accomplished on Game 6.

ATRAIN
04-28-2010, 12:04 PM

Stretch, do you do anything else other than troll?

Phillip
04-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Stretch, do you do anything else other than troll?

im not stretch you idiot

stretch is a fag

like you

lol mma

KuntryDude
04-28-2010, 01:34 PM
especially since the mavs would have accomplished exactly what the spurs failed

:lmao

the spurs couldn't accomplish what the mavs did in winning a tough road game 7 in OT against the team that was favored to win the series

Spurs vs. Hornets. Do your homework phuker!