PDA

View Full Version : Favorite "24" moment

florige
04-28-2010, 12:56 PM
I know that the last season is still going on, but I think that it may be time to reminince of your favorite/badass moments since this is the last season. The one that stands out for me is the time when Jack and Wayne were trapped inside the bank and Henderson's men were outside and had them pretty much pinned in. Jack then came up with the idea to trigger the silent alarm so the police would come. The police come and engage Henderson's men from the front, while Jack in the meanwhile comes out blasting the shit out of them from the back. :ihit

ATRAIN
04-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Everytime Renne was on the screen. But fav season was 1,2,4

Leetonidas
04-28-2010, 01:02 PM
When Jack feigns being dead after being captured by terrorists and tied to a chair. His EKG flat lines because he disconnects it I guess, and some terrorist fuck comes to check on him and BAM! Bauer sinks his teeth right into the dude's jugular and rips it out and kills him. Fucking sick.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-28-2010, 01:04 PM
That scene where all the names go from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally fast.

ATRAIN
04-28-2010, 01:15 PM
That scene where all the names go from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally fast.

????

florige
04-28-2010, 01:19 PM
????

He didn't like the show.

ATRAIN
04-28-2010, 01:21 PM
He didn't like the show.

Then why post in a thread about it.

florige
04-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Then why post in a thread about it.

I have no idea man?

So you didn't have a overall favorite moment that stands out in your mind?

Xylus
04-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Best 24 moment is when Jack Bauer is forced to decide whether to kill Ryan Chappelle.

ATRAIN
04-28-2010, 01:32 PM
I have no idea man?

So you didn't have a overall favorite moment that stands out in your mind?

Its hard to say, Jack cutting Chase's arm off was pretty wicked.

florige
04-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Best 24 moment is when Jack Bauer is forced to decide whether to kill Ryan Chappelle.

Its hard to say, Jack cutting Chase's arm off was pretty wicked.

That was a good season. I think that was the same season where he lost it at the end and just started balling when he was sitting in his truck. Damn I am gonna miss this show.

ATRAIN
04-28-2010, 01:39 PM
That was a good season. I think that was the same season where he lost it at the end and just started balling when he was sitting in his truck. Damn I am gonna miss this show.

Season 3 was where he was addicted to heroin and not sure about that last part. LOL only Jack could kick heroin in one day.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Jack going Hannibal Lecter on that guy definitely tops the list. I'll throw in the moment from last season when Tony revealed that he was working with the bad guys. Jack started to have a seizure, reached for his meds only to discover Tony holding them. "Looking for this?" A rare moment of Bauer pwnage.

florige
04-28-2010, 01:52 PM
I also liked David Palmer's final walk to the elevator as POTUS.

ATRAIN
04-28-2010, 02:33 PM
Palmer was the best pres of all time.

Another great moment was in season 4 when Jack was about to get fucked up with Audrey and called one person he could trust then Tony shows up and kicks some ass.

florige
04-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Palmer was the best pres of all time.

Another great moment was in season 4 when Jack was about to get fucked up with Audrey and called one person he could trust then Tony shows up and kicks some ass.

I don't remember that at all. lol Jack had Audrey hooked on drugs too?

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-28-2010, 03:32 PM
I don't remember that at all. lol Jack had Audrey hooked on drugs too?

:lol They were trapped in a building with guys with guns hunting them. Fucked up in that case would mean shot to death. Then again Audrey's skinny ass always looked way more like a junky than Jack ever did.

florige
04-28-2010, 03:38 PM
:lol They were trapped in a building with guys with guns hunting them. Fucked up in that case would mean shot to death. Then again Audrey's skinny ass always looked way more like a junky than Jack ever did.

:lmao Damn I was way off. The way Atrain worded it it sounded like Jack had her strung out. I was thinking to myself how did I forget that? lol

sonic21
04-28-2010, 03:56 PM
In season 2 when Jack and George Mason are on the plane.

rr2418
04-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Finding out Nina Myers was a Russian spy. I couldn't beleive it! I still think about that.

bostonguy
04-28-2010, 04:28 PM
A shocking moment that was a favorite of mine was when Michelle Dessler and President Palmer were assassinated to begin season 5. That literally came out of no where and it occurred within the first 10 minutes!

bostonguy
04-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Jack killing Nina Myers was also one of my favorite scenes.

MavDynasty
04-28-2010, 07:06 PM
that scene with the nerve gas in ctu, that whole ordeal was pretty badass...it looked like they were fucked for sure

florige
04-28-2010, 10:17 PM
This is not really considered a badass scene, and it doesn't change my love for Nadia. But I really did appreciate the Kim Bauer "pokie" scene of Season 2. She was at her all-time hottest in that season imo.