PDA

View Full Version : .. roger mason jr. the worst spur this season ..

manu the best
04-28-2010, 06:39 PM
this guy makes me break my t.v .. y is he playing ..

SpursTillTheEnd
04-28-2010, 07:04 PM
True when the mavs went on that run guess who was in and getting burnt on d, everytime mason plays more than 10 minutes we loose bad.

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2010, 07:08 PM
his even worst then finley

ffadicted
04-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Dude, your sig and avatar match so well

jermaine
04-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Dude, your sig and avatar match so well

An can u believe dis bitch was cryin about playin time! Dat pussynigga, sum1 needs 2 slap dat bullshit off his head!

noles1983
04-28-2010, 07:33 PM
LOL @ Mason wanting to be traded and a bigger contract...What a waste of cap space

elbamba
04-28-2010, 07:34 PM
The two games where he saw significant minutes are the two games the Spurs lost. I personally would rather see Temple if we need to give some rest to our guards. He can at least stay in front of players. Mason is good for the last minute of the half playing time.

elbamba
04-28-2010, 07:36 PM
LOL @ Mason wanting to be traded and a bigger contract...What a waste of cap space

I have no doubt they were ready to trade him for an unconditional second rounder and a slice of moldy cheese. No one thought it was worth the risk.

DesignatedT
04-28-2010, 07:38 PM
this place would have been bitching constantly if we just traded mason for a 2nd rounder earlier in the year... now that's lookin like a pretty good deal if you ask me.

The Mason backers are all gone now. funny.

Spursmania
04-28-2010, 08:24 PM
To sum up:

Mason talked like he was the shit. He wanted more playing time and possibly felt he could be a (cough, cough) starter on another team. Therefore, the Benedict Arnold asks the Spurs to trade him. Unfortunately, for the Spurs no trade went through for Mason.

The Reality: Mason-you've sucked all year long bro. Last year, the Spurs and fans gave you some slack since Pop played you at PG which was clearly not your position. You did make some big shots last year during the regular season. However, your true colors showed during last year's play-offs and this year's regular season. Your ball handling skills and defense was and is a joke. To make it worse, you're shooting percentage sucks as well which was your only asset.

You had an opportunity to prove yourself all year, but you couldn't. This year's play-offs is no different.

Frankly, you're no Money Mase. You're Fail Mase.

Now GTFO and good riddance. I like you as a person though just not as a Spur. RIP Mase:wakeup

blkroadrunners
04-28-2010, 08:31 PM
To sum up:

Mason talked like he was the shit. He wanted more playing time and possibly felt he could be a (cough, cough) starter on another team. Therefore, the Benedict Arnold asks the Spurs to trade him. Unfortunately, for the Spurs no trade went through for Mason.

The Reality: Mason-you've sucked all year long bro. Last year, the Spurs and fans gave you some slack since Pop played you at PG which was clearly not your position. You did make some big shots last year during the regular season. However, your true colors showed during last year's play-offs and this year's regular season. Your ball handling skills and defense was and is a joke. To make it worse, you're shooting percentage sucks as well which was you're only asset.

You had an opportunity to prove yourself all year, but you couldn't. This year's play-offs is no different.

Frankly, you're no Money Mase. You're Fail Mase.

Now GTFO and good riddance. I like you as a person though just not as a Spur. RIP Mase:wakeup

That's not nice...

slick'81
04-28-2010, 08:34 PM
complete waste cant handle the rock,shoot or defend why he continues to get any minutes is mind boggling

Bartleby
04-28-2010, 08:35 PM
this place would have been bitching constantly if we just traded mason for a 2nd rounder earlier in the year... now that's lookin like a pretty good deal if you ask me.

Was that even on the table (not Mason, but a second rounder)?

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2010, 08:51 PM
his gettin exposed on the spurs team....

spursfan1000
04-28-2010, 09:21 PM
I would say Bogans has been worst Spur this season.

TIMMYD!
04-28-2010, 09:29 PM
I would say Bogans has been worst Spur this season.

At least Bogans can defend somewhat and throw in a three every couple of games.

cd98
04-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Bogans brings at least some defense and every 15 games he gets in double figures. Mason just dribbles around in circles. I've never seen a player dribble so much and accomplish so little.

Blake
04-28-2010, 09:35 PM
I thought Mahinmi was worse

Bartleby
04-28-2010, 09:37 PM
What about Haislip?

cd98
04-28-2010, 09:45 PM
At least Haslip left so we could fill his roster spot.

angelbelow
04-28-2010, 09:53 PM
I dont know what happened to him. but its clear that that hes one of the worst spurs this year.

MaNu4Tres
04-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Fun Fact: Since January 31st Mason is 29 for 121 from the distance. (23.9 %)

Apparently the only thing he could do at the NBA level last year has become non-existent. Yet Pop still plays the piece of crap.

The nightmare needs to stop.

Nathan Explosion
04-28-2010, 09:56 PM
I didn't see one thing that Mason did that was positive for the Spurs. Oh wait, he did hit that one 3. Other than that, I want to see Temple over Mason. Not that I think Temple will do well in a playoff atmosphere, just that I know Mason will suck.

MaNu4Tres
04-28-2010, 10:07 PM
I didn't see one thing that Mason did that was positive for the Spurs. Oh wait, he did hit that one 3. Other than that, I want to see Temple over Mason. Not that I think Temple will do well in a playoff atmosphere, just that I know Mason will suck.

Fun Fact: Since January 31st Mason is 29 for 121 from the distance. (23.9 %)

Apparently the only thing he could do at the NBA level last year has become non-existent. Yet Pop still plays the piece of crap.

The nightmare needs to stop.

TD 21
04-28-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't want to see Mason, Bogans, or Temple tomorrow. There's no need for it and the Spurs can't afford to give minutes to any of them. If one is going to play, I'd go Bogans. At least there's the potential that he contributes five-six minutes of solid, physical, energetic defense.

Jefferson, Ginobili, Hill and Parker should be rotated amongst the four perimeter spots. They're four of the top six players on this team and the only even semi-reliable perimeter players on it; their minutes need to be maximized...

-Parker in for Hill from 7-5 minute mark
-Hill in for Ginobili from 5-1 minute mark
-Ginobili in for Jefferson from 1-9 minute mark
-Jefferson in for Parker from 9-7 minute mark
-Parker in for Hill from 7-5 minute mark
-Hill in for Ginobili from 5-3 minute mark
-Ginobili in for Jefferson from 3-0 minute mark

Obviously, depending on the situation in the game and who's playing well/who isn't, this can be slightly altered.

Solid D
04-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Fin and Haislip weren't very good. Mace has generally been a disappointment.

crc21209
04-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Mason shouldnt be sniffing the court at ALL in these Playoffs...

Budkin
04-29-2010, 01:43 AM
Really sucks how much he plummeted from last season to this season. We used to call him Roger "Money" Mase. :lmao

BillMc
04-29-2010, 02:08 PM
It will be interesting to see if he gets an NBA contract next year from some team? Vet minimum?

He was the feel good story of the first half of last year. His head (and hand) are just not right now...

TC-MAVS
04-29-2010, 02:15 PM
I was shocked. i didnt watch him this year but when he subbed in i thought he was about to go off. Hes a different player now.....

PDXSpursFan
04-29-2010, 02:54 PM
I bet he'll be signed by Phoenix in the summer and have a good next season.

Muser
04-29-2010, 02:55 PM
He was ballin' last season. Shame he sucks now.

sa_butta
04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Really sucks how much he plummeted from last season to this season. We used to call him Roger "Money" Mase. :lmao
Apparently he has ran out of money.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-29-2010, 03:20 PM
His offense and timely threes (in the regular season) seemed to make up for his lack of defensive ability last year. This year though he's bad on both ends of the court.

RamReddy
04-29-2010, 03:44 PM
We Will Lose if Mason Gets 5+ Minutes tonite...

Rather have fin back

RamReddy
04-29-2010, 03:45 PM
...rather have bogans on the floor too
at least he plays hard