PDA

View Full Version : Go Mavs!

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-29-2010, 06:10 AM
Sorry Spurs fans but i have noticed a trend that has happened these playoffs. Every time the Spurs win, the Nuggets lose and vice versa.

Game 1 - Nuggets win, Spurs loss
Game 2 - Nuggets loss, Spurs win
Game 3 - Nuggets loss, Spurs win
Game 4 - Nuggets loss, Spurs win
Game 5 - Nuggets win, Spurs loss

My dream of a 2010 WCF between the Spurs-Nuggs is unlikely to happen given the bad play of the Nuggets, plus the injury to Nene and the niggling injuries to Kmart and Birdman. I still have to cheer for the Nuggets and hope they can pull out a miracle.

Unfortunately, part of that is cheering for a Mavs win tomorrow :wow

If the Spurs win tomorrow, i guarantee the Nuggets lose game 6. If the Spurs lose, then i am going to get ready for a game 7 in Denver :hat

If the Spurs progress, then i will be cheering for them to take the title. I know they can take down the Lakers in the WCF (it is a given that the Lakers will own the Jazz/Nuggets winner given the injuries to both frontcourts).

21_Blessings
04-29-2010, 10:43 AM
My dream of a 2010 WCF between the Spurs-Nuggs is unlikely to happen given the bad play of the Nuggets, plus the injury to Nene and the niggling injuries to Kmart and Birdman. I still have to cheer for the Nuggets and hope they can pull out a miracle.

Excuse, excuses and more excuses. Denver was never going to get past the Lakers in the first place.

I know they can take down the Lakers in the WCF (it is a given that the Lakers will own the Jazz/Nuggets winner given the injuries to both frontcourts).

This is just blatant dick sucking.

Morg1411
04-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Excuse, excuses and more excuses. Denver was never going to get past the Lakers in the first place.

This is just blatant dick sucking.

Listen to the man. It's a well-chronicled fact that 21_Blessings is an expert on dick sucking.

Girasuck
04-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Sorry dude...it doesn't matter if the Spurs win, lose, or tie...Utah is winning game 6 and winning in a blowout.

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Sorry dude...it doesn't matter if the Spurs win, lose, or tie...Utah is winning game 6 and winning in a blowout.

Depends if the refs fall for the JAzz flops or not (no pun intended)

Dwill makes Cp3 look like he has legs of steel.