PDA

View Full Version : If your team is gone fishing or didn't make playoffs please STFU and STOP Posting NOW

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2010, 06:35 AM
You know who you are...If 1.) your team didn't make the play-offs or 2.) they are gone fishing already and you're now resorting or have been resorting for a while now to dick riding other teams in the hopes they can dethrone the Lakers please shut the fuck up and stop posting. You're an embarrassment to your city and your cause.

Heat fans or anyone with the word MiamiHeat in their screen name. Rockets fans, Hornets, Bobcats, and all others....take your deflated balls and go home. Your opinion means shit and you are a joke...go buy some bait and tackle please....

admiralsnackbar
04-29-2010, 06:37 AM
:lol what a douchebag.

TheManFromAcme
04-29-2010, 06:43 AM
:loser

LnGrrrR
04-29-2010, 06:54 AM
You know who you are...If 1.) your team didn't make the play-offs or 2.) they are gone fishing already and you're now resorting or have been resorting for a while now to dick riding other teams in the hopes they can dethrone the Lakers please shut the fuck up and stop posting. You're an embarrassment to your city and your cause.

Heat fans or anyone with the word MiamiHeat in their screen name. Rockets fans, Hornets, Bobcats, and all others....take your deflated balls and go home. Your opinion means shit and you are a joke...go buy some bait and tackle please....

Stop being a douchenozzle.

JamStone
04-29-2010, 06:56 AM
Cool story bro, and...

...if you're a fan on a messageboard, stop talking shit to other fans on the internet like you're a player on the team and actually had something to do with your team's success.

easy7
04-29-2010, 07:05 AM
Like a comentator once said "If what I say has any bearing on the game, then I should be on the team's payroll."

pauls931
04-29-2010, 07:06 AM
Cool story bro, and...

...if you're a fan on a messageboard, stop talking shit to other fans on the internet like you're a player on the team and actually had something to do with your team's success.

This. What's even worse is people that says 'we' 'us' when you talk to them in person. Dude, the only effect you have on the team is by paying them through merchandise and ticket sales.

LnGrrrR
04-29-2010, 07:24 AM
This. What's even worse is people that says 'we' 'us' when you talk to them in person. Dude, the only effect you have on the team is by paying them through merchandise and ticket sales.

To be honest, I say "we" and "us" when referring to my team, but mainly because it's quicker than saying "the Celtics" every time.

I mean, it should be obvious if I say, "I hope we can take a few games against the Cavs" that I'm not hanging out with the team.

Muser
04-29-2010, 07:25 AM
To be honest, I say "we" and "us" when referring to my team, but mainly because it's quicker than saying "the Celtics" every time.

I mean, it should be obvious if I say, "I hope we can take a few games against the Cavs" that I'm not hanging out with the team.

Yep.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2010, 07:33 AM
his got a point, but same old sorry ass shit doesnt apply to the lakers for some reason

Rogue
04-29-2010, 07:34 AM
I wish I had a Magic, Lakers or Cavs troll...

fo'shizzle
04-29-2010, 07:50 AM
Cool story bro, and...

I mohafuckin' co-sign this!

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2010, 08:00 AM
I mohafuckin' co-sign this!

ohhh and for good measure let me add that if you're team is down (when they should be up) and about to lose in the playoffs this applies to your sorry asses as well...

Mavs, Trailblazers, Hawks, Thuggets...

LnGrrrR
04-29-2010, 08:07 AM
ohhh and for good measure let me add that I like to suck big hairy donkey dick as well...

Giuseppe
04-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Ln, gettin' his projecting on.

Ya damn homasexual, you.

John Terry
04-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Ln, gettin' his projecting on.

Ya damn homasexual, you.

homasexual > perverts molesting children

Giuseppe
04-29-2010, 08:44 AM
homasexual > perverts molesting children

It'll never end.

Halberto
04-29-2010, 09:07 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2isb61t.jpg

fo'shizzle
04-29-2010, 09:25 AM
ohhh and for good measure let me add that if you're team is down (when they should be up) and about to lose in the playoffs this applies to your sorry asses as well...

Mavs, Trailblazers, Hawks, Thuggets...

Should we add teams that should have swept their playoff-virgin opponents but is getting their asses handed to them? :toast

Giuseppe
04-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Should we add teams that should have swept their playoff-virgin opponents but is getting their asses handed to them? :toast

No, only teams who have joined the Charter Group of 14.

And unless you get your head out your ass you'll be going there afore Midnite, stinkpot.

Killakobe81
04-29-2010, 10:13 AM

I agree with LnGrrr ...no problems with us or we ...

Where i have isue with the OP's point is why does being eliminated (your team) from the playoffs EXCLUDE a poster from being able to provide a n opinion on basketball?

In fact, the fans of teams that are now eliminated, can actulally provide the most objective posts and insight PROVIDED they are not a hater like some of the posters alluded to in the first post of this thread ...

I get that Kool-aid man was calling out the dyckryders that are just banding together against the lakers ...BUT i think the fans with no stake in this fight (Like the Pistons fans) have the best posts at this time of year ...

As for the haters, i say let them hate. Doesnt bother me or my squad one iota ...

In fact anyone that roots for: Lakers, Celts, Yankees, Man U, USC football, UCLA basketball, NC basketball, Florida football, Steelers or Cowboys ...

View that hate as envy ...

djohn2oo8
04-29-2010, 10:19 AM

And your opinion means?

Basketballgirl25
04-29-2010, 10:22 AM
and you're now resorting or have been resorting for a while now to dick riding other teams in the hopes they can dethrone the Lakers please shut the fuck up and stop posting.

hey now, I'm not riding other teams in hopes they can dethrone the Lakers, if a team great I'd much rather a team dethrone the Mavs, once the Mavs are out I don't care who wins and loses:toast

Brazil
04-29-2010, 11:10 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2isb61t.jpg

:lol I lol'd

samikeyp
04-29-2010, 11:27 AM
this. What's even worse is people that says 'we' 'us' when you talk to them in person. Dude, the only effect you have on the team is by paying them through merchandise and ticket sales.

+1