PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a helluva lot, Huggs!

GrandeDavid
05-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Yes, I'm an graduate of the University of Cincinnati, the school which produced anti-Spurs such as Nick Van Exel, Ruben Patterson, Kenyon Martin and Danny Fortson. Except for Patterson, all were actually model citizens in college, especially Fortson and Martin. Very quiet, businesslike, good to the fans, hard working. Never on academic probation...then they get to the NBA and thug it up. Damn.

Now Fortson threatens to hit Bruce Bowen hard. Great. Hey Huggs, let's stop recruiting the jucos, let's settle it down a little bit, okay?

So, while I love the UC Bearcats in college ball, I inevitably cannot stand them in the pros. Kind of odd. I was a diehard Kenyon Martin fan when he was in college and loved his rags to riches story, his humility. Now I'm like "Kenyon who???" Oh well.

Go Spurs!

GrandeDavid
05-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Actually there are some other Bearcats in the league who are much more humble, but in this year's playoffs, some of my guys are major thorns in the way of the Spurs' route to the championship. Good thing Tim will end up dressing them all down.

SequSpur
05-08-2005, 05:16 PM
If they wore Spurs jerseys you would feel differently.

Welcome to the playoffs.

Samr
05-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Well nice to know that, in four games, you will be rid of all of them