PDA

View Full Version : monosylab1k - epic faggot

Edwin
04-29-2010, 02:46 PM
This thread is dedicated entirely to the moron we know as monosylab1k (aka. dickface, anthony randolph, or the plethora of other shitty trolls he owns).

Is there a truly worse poster on Spurstalk than this idiot? He claims to be a Mavericks guru, but in his posts, clearly shows he has no idea what the fuck he is talking about. He constantly trashes guys like Jason Terry and Josh Howard, guys who helped lead that team to a near championship, while sucking Caron Butlers worthless dick, even though he's only been in Dallas for a couple worthless months, and has been a worthless piece of shit. He makes predictions that the Mavericks will lose, only to put himself in a win-win situation. If they lose the series, he proclaims himself as the smartest faggot in the world. If they win the series, he will claim it to have all been an anti-jinx prediction, and takes credit for the Mavericks winning the series due to his shitty prediction. What a faggot. I for one, am not impressed, and neither should any of you. Not to mention, he never holds up his ends on bets. The inch-dicked Korean faggot had a bet with Spursdynasty that he lost, and didn't hold up his end of the deal. He recently had another bet that he didn't live up to either.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost...2&postcount=82 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4110682&postcount=82)

Allanon- There's a date and time on it if I edited it now. I can specifically find the post where I said he was a "role player" FIRST.

You take the bet or not you pussy shit?

Mono - Ok I take that bet.

Allanon - I showed you where "role player" was. I won.

Change your sig to "I'm Allanon's bitch", Mono. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Monosylab1k, you are a fraud in every sense of the word. You are a faggot in every way imaginable. You are a putrid piece of goat shit, and I am called your stupid fuckfaced ass out.

Fuck you, monosylab1k.

Rogue
04-29-2010, 02:50 PM
good job posing as rogue, allanon, but rogue NEVER posts between the hours of 10am-5pm central time, he lives in CHINA you dipshit and get's up for school. in his 2 years on spurstalk he has NEVER posted during our afternoon hours. you fail

at the very least you could have made it look believable by posting in the evening or night time, retard.

Phillip
04-29-2010, 02:52 PM
good job posing as rogue, allanon, but rogue NEVER posts between the hours of 10am-5pm central time, he lives in CHINA you dipshit and get's up for school. in his 2 years on spurstalk he has NEVER posted during our afternoon hours. you fail

at the very least you could have made it look believable by posting in the evening or night time, retard.

:lmao

so is it rogue, or allanon?

Rogue
04-29-2010, 02:53 PM
i'm not the real rogue, you're as big of a retard as the OP if you think that

Phillip
04-29-2010, 02:54 PM
i'm not the real rogue, you're as big of a retard as the OP if you think that

I was talking about the OP.

Rogue
04-29-2010, 02:55 PM
And you are an Epic Bitch to make this post under a troll account.

allanon can't post under his real username anymore, he's too embarassed of his title "I'm Mavs>spurs bitch" :lmao