PDA

View Full Version : No big celebrations tonight

SpursDynasty
04-29-2010, 08:04 PM
There shouldn't be any big celebrating, trash talking, or arrogance about the Spurs winning tonight. The Spurs were the favorites coming into this series and are just doing what they're supposed to do. The Mavericks are a team the Spurs are supposed to beat and they're beating them. The Mavericks came out in Game 1, wanted to shoot some fake shots and got some to go down, came out in Game 5 and did the same, but the Spurs are the better team in the series. This series win is no big deal, the Spurs are supposed to beat this team. Dallas thought they could come out, hit a couple of shots, and win the series just because they're the #2 seed. They forget come playoff time you actually have to play the game and don't win off regular season jump shooting.

Better luck next year. Start by getting rid of that 5'7" NBA wannabe, the two Wizards, and Jason Kidd.

Again, no big celebrations, no trash talking, the Spurs are just doing what they're supposed to do. Nothing personal against Dallas. Dallas is a team they're supposed to beat and they're beating them.

jermaine
04-29-2010, 08:07 PM
There shouldn't be any big celebrating, trash talking, or arrogance about the Spurs winning tonight. The Spurs were the favorites coming into this series and are just doing what they're supposed to do. The Mavericks are a team the Spurs are supposed to beat and they're beating them. The Mavericks came out in Game 1, wanted to shoot some fake shots and got some to go down, came out in Game 5 and did the same, but the Spurs are the better team in the series. This series win is no big deal, the Spurs are supposed to beat this team. Dallas thought they could come out, hit a couple of shots, and win the series just because they're the #2 seed. They forget come playoff time you actually have to play the game and don't win off regular season jump shooting.

Better luck next year. Start by getting rid of that 5'7" NBA wannabe, the two Wizards, and Jason Kidd.

Again, no big celebrations, no trash talking, the Spurs are just doing what they're supposed to do. Nothing personal against Dallas. Dallas is a team they're supposed to beat and they're beating them.

Like I said b4 "I'm not gone b happy till I c Manu at the ft line with time runnin out an they sho Jason terrys face". Otha than dat. I'm just watchin!

spursfan1000
04-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Spurs whooping that ass!

honestfool84
04-29-2010, 08:08 PM
stop saying the Spurs were the favorites. you should like a stupid, biased idiot with no knowledge of the game.

rascal
04-29-2010, 08:09 PM
The spurs were not the favorites.

EmptyMan
04-29-2010, 08:19 PM
The Suns...THE SUUUNNNNNNNNNNNS

http://www.cinemademerde.com/Ravenous-calhoun.gif

DAF86
04-29-2010, 08:22 PM
WTF?!!!!!!!!!! Dude, it ain't over.

jaffies
04-29-2010, 08:30 PM
You jinxin sonofabitch!

superjames1992
04-29-2010, 08:32 PM
First off, this one isn't over.

Secondly, THE SPURS WERE NOT THE FAVORITES IN THIS SERIES SO STOP REPEATING THAT OVER AND OVER. UGH. The Spurs are not doing what they're supposed to, the Spurs are doing way more than this was supposed to. The Mavs were generally expected to win in six games, not the Spurs.

BigJoeD
04-29-2010, 08:34 PM
It's part of his evil scheme. Just f'ing win!! Go Spurs!!

jermaine
04-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Like I said b4 "I'm not gone b happy till I c Manu at the ft line with time runnin out an they sho Jason terrys face". Otha than dat. I'm just watchin!

Like I said. At 16.5 I got my wish! Tell terry 2 get his ass in his casket! Lol

SpursDynasty
04-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Again, no big celebrations here tonight. No bullshitting, no trashtalking. The Spurs just beat a team they were supposed to beat. Nothing personal against Dallas.

Lol at Beaubois with the ball in the most important possession of the game for Dallas only to turn it over.

ClingingMars
04-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Oh SD, never change

HORNSWOGGLE
04-29-2010, 10:20 PM

:toast

Sisk
04-29-2010, 10:21 PM
stop saying the Spurs were the favorites. you should like a stupid, biased idiot with no knowledge of the game.

no. shit.

favorites?
what the fuck.. we weren't standard 7 seed but that's literally never happened since the playoffs switched to seven game series

stupid, fail thread

DAF86
04-29-2010, 10:22 PM
The next time you start one of these threads before the game is over you should ban yourself.

easy7
04-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Spurs were never the favorites to win the series. I mean, come on, a 7th seed being favorite over a 2nd seed? You need to stop sniffing your chonchos.

lefty
04-29-2010, 10:28 PM
I am a little pissed

Elimination game at home, 20 pt lead, Dirk and Kidd both with early 4 fouls

And we allow them to take the lead ?????

That was bad

Kori Ellis
04-29-2010, 10:28 PM
I liked it better when Spurs Dynasty only posted in the NBA forum.

TampaDude
04-29-2010, 10:31 PM
The Spurs were just out there shooting some shots. Just beating a team they were supposed to beat. No surprises here...none at all...