PDA

View Full Version : We spurs fans should give respects to Dirk Nowitzki

Rapper
04-30-2010, 12:26 AM
Honestly, man he is one of the best big men in the league( actually he is the second best big man in NBA) a guy like Dirk you have to respect the way Dirk respects Duncan,, everytime he shot, i thought he must make it,he would be my favorite player if Timmy did not exist on the earth. good luck Dirk

45 bank shot
04-30-2010, 12:32 AM
i second that

DespЏrado
04-30-2010, 12:34 AM
3-4 threads in the last week already propping Dirk, he's been a worthy foe.
But Dirk is out of the picture as of five minutes ago. The Suns just won their series.

Cane
04-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Thank you Dirk for stupidly fouling Hill in the first half ;)

gospursgojas
04-30-2010, 12:35 AM
He's a great jumpshooter...moving along

dav4463
04-30-2010, 12:36 AM
I would like to see Dirk in a Spurs uniform. He would be great because he wouldn't have to always be "the man". Plus, he would finally have a chance at a championship.

Ignignokt
04-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Dirk plays like a hero when the matchup is favorable.. Let's erect a shrine.

Rapper
04-30-2010, 12:38 AM
I would like to see Dirk in a Spurs uniform. He would be great because he wouldn't have to always be "the man". Plus, he would finally have a chance at a championship.

This is what i think

Mr.Robinson
04-30-2010, 12:39 AM
Honestly, man he is one of the best big men in the league( actually he is the second best big man in NBA) a guy like Dirk you have to respect the way Dirk respects Duncan,, everytime he shot, i thought he must make it,he would be my favorite player if Timmy did not exist on the earth. good luck Dirk

Fuck Dirk!

Ignignokt
04-30-2010, 12:42 AM
"The spurs are old.. got all the calls.. Duncan is boring, parker is french, ginosebleed! "
-typical mavsfan + 90% of the Nba Fan base.

"Let's dedicate a day to honoring Dirk!" - 2010 naive spurfan.

Ignignokt
04-30-2010, 12:42 AM
"The spurs are old.. got all the calls.. Duncan is boring, parker is french, ginosebleed! "
-typical mavsfan + 90% of the Nba Fan base.

"Let's dedicate a day to honoring Dirk!" - 2010 naive spurfan.

TC-MAVS
04-30-2010, 12:44 AM

hahahahahahaha, that would never happen. Dirk would decline in a heartbeat, he'd rather play for my rec team. And NO, he wouldnt have a chance to win a title because your time is done after next round.

WalterBenitez
04-30-2010, 12:47 AM
Oh yeah, Nice boy, please send him some flowers from me.

John Terry
04-30-2010, 12:47 AM

I thought u had been deceased TBH. Nice to see u back for our celebration/feast for victory, you classless sissy faggot.

gospursgojas
04-30-2010, 12:48 AM

Tim duncan
Pau gasol
Dwight howard

oh crap
04-30-2010, 12:50 AM
oh jesus. you don't owe dirk jack shit. he's come up short over and over and over again. move on..

John Terry
04-30-2010, 12:50 AM
LOL Bandwagoner

LOL Portuguese colonization

LOL twisted tongue

LOL Dumb ass

LOL short

LOL inferior ethnicity

LOL faggot

LOL MOTHERFUCKER

LOL small dick

oh crap
04-30-2010, 12:52 AM
LOL small dick

:lmao

Lakers999
04-30-2010, 01:04 AM

you fucking kidding me? you fans never give respect to any superstar or team, other than duncan, manu, and parker and spurs....

why the hell start now

Rapper
04-30-2010, 01:17 AM
you fucking kidding me? you fans never give respect to any superstar or team, other than duncan, manu, and parker and spurs....

why the hell start now

cause Dirk changes our minds due to his effort