PDA

View Full Version : Fortson: 3 min., 4 PF

Dingle Barry
05-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Awesome. :td

2centsworth
05-08-2005, 11:25 PM
he's too slow, but he sure knows how to hurt people on purpose. He will fit in perfectly with his future team in prison.

T Park
05-08-2005, 11:26 PM
But, aggie and others told us we should be "worried" about these guys.

Talentless thugs, thats all their bigmen are.

Take it at them, foul em out, that simple.

Solid D
05-08-2005, 11:26 PM
McMillan found a combination that was working better defensively in the 2nd half. Fortson wasn't a part of that combination. Collison, Evans, James and Potopenko got the reps because they played better team defense.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-08-2005, 11:29 PM
That's right Tpark, we all know that winning one game proves someone's wrong, or right.

I mean, look at how bad we tore up LA last year in game 1, and we got to throw one hell of a river parade after that one.

The Spurs haven't done shit yet. You can't even say they've held home court until after Tuesday. I feel sorry for clowns like you that go so excited over one game.

Seattle's gonna come back with a vengeance Tuesday.

ChumpDumper
05-08-2005, 11:31 PM
I just don't see the refs letting Fortson play like he did during the regular season -- so far that's been the case.

T Park
05-08-2005, 11:47 PM
The Spurs haven't done shit yet.

Of course not.

Sucks to be you, cant even be happy over one fucking win.

Once again, someone tell me whos gonna block shots in that interior.

Collison, Evans, James and Potopenko got the reps because they played better team defense.

The Spurs didn't try to dive to the hole as much either.

Once again, COllison showed his true colors, he cant defend down low, neither can Evans or James.

Be agressive, drive to the hole, and you'll take out their stiff big men.

Once again, the "experts" overrated the Sonics wayyy too much.

T Park
05-08-2005, 11:48 PM
I just don't see the refs letting Fortson play like he did during the regular season

No, because they are actually calling his swiping and pushing for the fouls they are!!

If you call the game right, and call his cheap hacks, then hes taken out of the game.

Just like James, COllison, and Potapenko.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Tpark,

I enjoyed the hell out of the win. There's a difference between winning a game and acting like you fucking won the world title like you are.

Perspective.

The bottom line about tonight is that if you talk shit about how you're going to be physical and "show them what's up", the refs are probably going to be watching you with a microscope.

Kori Ellis
05-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Fortson (or one of the other bigs) gave Tim a beautiful scratch all the way across his face tonight. That's about all the damage they did.

T Park
05-09-2005, 12:07 AM
There's a difference between winning a game and acting like you fucking won the world title like you are.

funny, i dont remember saying break out the confetti.

I just mentioned how tonight proved what i said before the series.

Their bigmen are stiffs, they cant hang, all the Spurs have to do is drive and kick, or drive and bag shots.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-09-2005, 12:12 AM
And again, what did it prove? It's one game. If it were a one game series, you'd have a point, but there's a lot of ball left to be played.

Their big men got their pre-series "physicality" comments shoved down their throats tonight by the refs.

I don't think we can count on everyone on the front line having two fouls before the end of the first quarter every night.

T Park
05-09-2005, 12:18 AM
I don't think we can count on everyone on the front line having two fouls before the end of the first quarter every night.

Uh, if the Spurs drive to the hoop, and duncan, Horry, and Mohammed stay agressive, YES they CAN get them in foul trouble.

rayray2k8
05-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Fortson (or one of the other bigs) gave Tim a beautiful scratch all the way across his face tonight. That's about all the damage they did.

Yeah i saw that, and another one on his back.
dirty bastards!

Obstructed_View
05-09-2005, 12:53 AM
I was wondering what that was. We had TStorms up here in Dallas, so my satellite went out two or three times in the first half, and I just sort of noticed this thing across his face. Do you know when it happened? He unloaded on somebody when he picked up that offensive foul in the first quarter. Maybe that's why he did it.

2centsworth
05-09-2005, 01:19 AM
stuff like that seems to piss tim off. Expect big things from Tim.

HB22inSA
05-09-2005, 01:40 AM
I thought the Sonics were going to put some people on the floor tonight.

But Tony Parker got 3 lay-ups in the first 2 minutes.

And it's funny, because the only players I saw on the floor tonight were from the Sonics.

gospursgojas
05-09-2005, 01:42 AM
I thought the Sonics were going to put some people on the floor tonight.

But Tony Parker got 3 lay-ups in the first 2 minutes.

And it's funny, because the only players I saw on the floor tonight were from the Sonics.

I was thinking the same thing

Kori Ellis
05-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Do you know when it happened? He unloaded on somebody when he picked up that offensive foul in the first quarter. Maybe that's why he did it.

I didn't see when it happened. I saw it later.

Horry For 3!
05-09-2005, 04:44 AM
I forget who did that to Duncan, I remember seeing it though. I think it might have been Evans who cut his face.

boutons
05-09-2005, 07:01 AM
"refs letting Fortson play"

huh? I think it was in the run-up to the first Sonics@SBC game that I saw that Fortson was fouling at a rate of 15+ per 48 minutes. Letting Fortson play?