PDA

View Full Version : Seriously.... Great series Mavs.

phyzik
04-30-2010, 12:58 AM
This wasnt an ordinary 2 vs 7 seed.

Im man enough to admit Spurs got lucky and just peaked at the right time.

Get your shit together for next year so you can come back and MAYBE try and talk shit to us next year. :toast

now shut your fucking mouths and show respect to your big brother bitches!! :hat

Lakers999
04-30-2010, 01:07 AM
^^^^ i wonder what your post game comments are gonna be after PHX beats you this series

phyzik
04-30-2010, 01:11 AM
^^^^ i wonder what your post game comments are gonna be after PHX beats you this series

You know what?

I've heard this same shtick for the past 6 years when we face the suns..... You know what I have to say?

Look at the record when the Suns play run and gun "fun" basketball.

Let Amare get his 40 points. We own that ass.

Expect the Spurs in the WCF and expect to be beat...... If your not taken out before then with your weak ass team.

phyzik
04-30-2010, 01:29 AM
To be completely honest..... and this is serious....

I will be fine if the Spurs choke in the next round...... I wont be happy, but I can live with it... I really just wanted them to beat the Mavericks.

You fucking mav fans have been tooting your own fucking horn like your some big time players since 2006.... yes Im fucking bitter and I'm fucking glad we took you down a notch. Your gay ass team will NEVER reach the Spurs level. I will be happy in regards to the NBA if thats all it comes down to before I pass away.

Get yourself a less douchy owner then I might change my mind.

You have a good team, just get rid of the faggy asshole douchebag image and I'd have no problem.

SpursRulez4eVeR
04-30-2010, 01:30 AM
mavs got deep fked so bad by the coach its sad.

slick'81
04-30-2010, 01:32 AM
props to the mavs for a great series no doubt but on to phoenix

SAtown
04-30-2010, 01:33 AM
At least they didn't play Beaubois until the last game of the series...

phyzik
04-30-2010, 01:34 AM
At least they didn't play Beaubois until the last game of the series...

:lol:lmao:rollin

No shit! he was fucking tourching us!

Then, on the flip side of the coin, the same shit happened with Hill last year.

slayermin
04-30-2010, 01:50 AM
This series was not easy. You guys can take solace in that you shortened my life span five years.

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 02:36 AM
To be completely honest..... and this is serious....

I will be fine if the Spurs choke in the next round...... I wont be happy, but I can live with it... I really just wanted them to beat the Mavericks.

You fucking mav fans have been tooting your own fucking horn like your some big time players since 2006.... yes Im fucking bitter and I'm fucking glad we took you down a notch. Your gay ass team will NEVER reach the Spurs level. I will be happy in regards to the NBA if thats all it comes down to before I pass away.

Get yourself a less douchy owner then I might change my mind.

You have a good team, just get rid of the faggy asshole douchebag image and I'd have no problem.

Well, you goddamn candy ass little puss, you. Yer gonna be fine if the Spurs choke VS. Suns. HA!!!

You won't even compete until first you've boiler plated a failure valve onto the result. You f'in asshole, you.

BRHornet45
04-30-2010, 03:53 AM
Spurs got lucky??? ... son are you serious? or just kissing ass? ... the Spurs have clearly been the better team all season long. If not for injuries the Spurs would have been higher up in the seeding. they didn't get lucky, they beat a weaker team they were supposed to beat.

ezau
04-30-2010, 04:02 AM
The Spurs took care of business and they wanted this series more. Quite frankly, the series against the Suns will be tough, but I think they're one notch lower compared to this Mavericks team