PDA

View Full Version : Majority of ESPN analysts are picking Spurs over Suns

Amuseddaysleeper
04-30-2010, 01:36 AM
Not that they know anything (see predictions for last series), but for anyone who cares:

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/matchup/_/teams/spurs-suns

More expert picks on the way

Cant_Be_Faded
04-30-2010, 01:40 AM
Actually I've found that if you take a majority of the picks as one pick it's pretty damn accurate.

It just seems as though those espn guys do not consider fatigue and energy as much of a factor as we do.

Darkwaters
04-30-2010, 01:41 AM
Well, historically speaking, we own the Suns in the playoffs. I think the last time we lost a series to the Suns was in 2000 with a series score of 3-1. But how many times have we beat them since.

Not that any of that matters now. But, just sayin'...

Trainwreck2100
04-30-2010, 01:42 AM
too many Spurs in 7 picks, i don't see the Spurs winning a game 7 in PHO

Amuseddaysleeper
04-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Yeah I can't see the Spurs winning a game 7 on the road in any series they could potentially face this year.

So it's pretty much take care of it in 6 or less.

admiralfats
04-30-2010, 01:46 AM
with the team defense we just played against the mavs, i kind of love our chances against the suns. I respect way their offense is playing right now, but we have a history of guarding the three well. If we can take that away from them, or limit their good looks at 3s, I have to think we have a great chance.

TD 21
04-30-2010, 01:47 AM
It's funny, if these two had met in the first round, they'd have probably all picked the Suns. Now that the Spurs have taken down the team they thought would battle the Lakers to win the West, now they're all predictably back on the Spurs bang wagon, because none wants to look like the idiot who bets against this team again, particularly against the Suns. Yet deep down, you know they all want to go with the Suns and they all want the Suns to win, they just don't have the balls to say it at this point. Predictable.

DAF86
04-30-2010, 01:50 AM
Oh oh, Hollinger picked the Suns.

polandprzem
04-30-2010, 02:05 AM
It's funny, if these two had met in the first round, they'd have probably all picked the Suns. Now that the Spurs have taken down the team they thought would battle the Lakers to win the West, now they're all predictably back on the Spurs bang wagon, because none wants to look like the idiot who bets against this team again, particularly against the Suns. Yet deep down, you know they all want to go with the Suns and they all want the Suns to win, they just don't have the balls to say it at this point. Predictable.

exactly

and 1

that