PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Spurs

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-30-2010, 02:18 AM
:toast I knew before the season even started that the Spurs were heading to the WCF. The Suns are but a road bump in the way. Spurs will steal game 2 and win in 6.

It would take a miracle for the Nuggets to back up their part of the WCF deal, but as long as the Fakers don't get to the finals then ill still be happy :lol

Enoy the Suns series, Duncan is going to do some serious damage to black Jesus.

Xylus
04-30-2010, 02:53 AM
:toast I knew before the season even started that the Spurs were heading to the WCF. The Suns are but a road bump in the way. Spurs will steal game 2 and win in 6.

It would take a miracle for the Nuggets to back up their part of the WCF deal, but as long as the Fakers don't get to the finals then ill still be happy :lol

Another brilliant Reverse Jinx thread via NuGGeTs-FaN. :lol

honestfool84
04-30-2010, 10:21 AM

black Jesus? haha.

on a side note, my two favorite non-Spur fans in a thread at once.. awesome. :lol