PDA

View Full Version : Hack-A-Duncan?

alchemist
04-30-2010, 02:48 AM
Why didn't Carlisle put Duncan on the line considering Duncan had a terrible night at the line plus his shooting form was way off. In a close game like tonight down the stretch I think this could've saved their season for another night.

Manudona
04-30-2010, 03:01 AM
If I were the coach of the Spurs's rivals, I would definitely consider a hack-a-tim, but not in a crucial 4th quarter of an elimination game, after all Duncan is... what? 70+% ft shooter? Now, if I were the Sun's coach and were losing game 1 or 2 of the series, I would try, no doubts. Heck, maybe I would start game 1, first second of the game with a foul on tim to test the ground :)

Scola
04-30-2010, 03:32 AM
I actually thought about this as well. Timmy was so bad from the line tonight that it might of worked. I would of tested it a few times in the last minutes of the 3rd quarter.

Fernando TD21
05-01-2010, 03:15 AM
Near the end of the game, I really thought Timmy would be hacked. I don't know why the Mavs didn't try it. I think it could have worked.

badfish22
05-01-2010, 03:19 AM
Why didn't Carlisle

If I read these three words one more time I think my brain will explode.

Manudona
05-01-2010, 03:27 AM
If I read these three words one more time I think my brain will explode.

Tempting ...

And you can change your avatar for an inverted strawberry ice cream cone, which will be a giant leap compared to the trash you have now.

timvpimp
05-01-2010, 04:42 AM
Why didn't Carlisle put Duncan on the line considering Duncan had a terrible night at the line plus his shooting form was way off. In a close game like tonight down the stretch I think this could've saved their season for another night.

why? because he's a cunt-licking moron. and that's the only reason I see.