PDA

View Full Version : listening to dallas sports radio this morn is kinda depressing

davidbowie
04-30-2010, 07:01 AM
...almost feel sorry for em :downspin:

lol

go spurs go! :flag:

samikeyp
04-30-2010, 07:02 AM
almost. :)

TheChillFactor
04-30-2010, 07:21 AM
depressing? it's the best radio i've heard in years.

lol @ the musers saying that cuban was behind the bench screaming "Free Roddy B" last night!!

jermaine
04-30-2010, 07:24 AM

lol

What station?

lortiz19
04-30-2010, 07:24 AM
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/lortiz19/1272598492344.png

SenorSpur
04-30-2010, 07:36 AM

lol

Never! I'll never feel sorry for those whiny lil' brats. It all starts with the owner. It's always someone else's fault. The refs, the NBA, the coach. Never once do you hear the guy just proclaim that his squad lost to the better team. What other owner would be sitting behind the team bench shouting "free Roddy B"? It's insane.

Cuban has never been what you would call a gracious loser. I think Bruce said it best of "1st and Ten". The Mavs don't respect their opponents. It happened in 2007 in the Golden State series. That "false bravado" just filters down to the troops. All those punks do nothing but make excuses. They celebrate small victories (i.e. pounding their chest furiously and posing while they run upcourt after made baskets), yet STILL lose the war.

All of which is why I get as much joy seeing him pout when his team loses, yet another series. It's especially sweet that it comes at the hands of the Spurs.

davidbowie
04-30-2010, 07:47 AM
What station?

http://www.theticket.com/

davidbowie
04-30-2010, 07:48 AM
Never! I'll never feel sorry for those whiny lil' brats. It all starts with the owner. It's always someone else's fault. The refs, the NBA, the coach. Never once do you hear the guy just proclaim that his squad lost to the better team. What other owner would be sitting behind the team bench shouting "free Roddy B"? It's insane.

Cuban has never been what you would call a gracious loser. I think Bruce said it best of "1st and Ten". The Mavs don't respect their opponents. It happened in 2007 in the Golden State series. That "false bravado" just filters down to the troops. All those punks do nothing but make excuses. They celebrate small victories (i.e. pounding their chest furiously and posing while they run upcourt after made baskets), yet STILL lose the war.

All of which is why I get as much joy seeing him pout when his team loses, yet another series. It's especially sweet that it comes at the hands of the Spurs.

good point.

the free roddy b thing is hilarious, then again im not a mavs fan

LoneStarState'sPride
04-30-2010, 07:56 AM
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww37/eddietheaggie2010/mavschoke.jpg

Avitus1
04-30-2010, 09:09 AM
South West Division Champs!

boutons_deux
04-30-2010, 09:12 AM
JET: "There Will Be A Game7" :lol

sa_butta
04-30-2010, 09:15 AM
JET: "There Will Be A Game7" :lol
Maybe he was talking about the Lakers series

bus driver
04-30-2010, 10:20 AM
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww37/eddietheaggie2010/mavschoke.jpg

love it!

sananspursfan21
04-30-2010, 10:25 AM

Thank YOu!!! glad somebody knows my point of view.

Reasons for hating the Mavs more than batman hates joker:

#1. Spurs rivals
a close #2. they're soooo annoying in every way pointed out above

dbestpro
04-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Watched the game tape and Roddy B had some nice plays, but he also had some costly turnovers. No good coach would play a rookie who has not earned his ref respect down the stretch end of a game six. The coach made the right decision to play Jason Terry. It was Terry who could not provide the veteran leadership that was needed.

Cry Havoc
04-30-2010, 10:34 AM

I don't feel sorry for any team that keeps Jason Terry around as long as they have. And Barea... I mean, really? Barea is your hope to beating the Spurs? Any team that has to play "cheap" defense is one that makes me feel not at all sorry for them. Learn to put effort out on both ends of the floor or GTFO and stop whining. Champions play both sides of the ball.

Chachachango
04-30-2010, 10:41 AM
Oh, it sounds so sweet, too me.

Spurminator
04-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Norm Hitzges bringin' the logic.

TampaDude
04-30-2010, 12:37 PM
I kinda feel sorry for Dirk...he's gotta play for a douchebag like Mark Cuban.

concken
04-30-2010, 12:47 PM

:tu

NFGIII
04-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Thank YOu!!! glad somebody knows my point of view.

Reasons for hating the Mavs more than batman hates joker:

#1. Spurs rivals
a close #2. they're soooo annoying in every way pointed out above

I don't feel sorry for Cuban but in a sense I do for Dirk.

Cuban - total loudmouth and can't keep it shut. Hates the Spurs, hates the Riverwalk, blames the refs for the Mavs failure...etc. I'd have a little more sympathy for him if he would just show a little class and respect the Spurs. Since he doesn't then screw him.

Dirk - Dallas is wasting his talents. They haven't got the low post guy needed to really exploit Dirk's skill set. IMHO So long as they continue to not get that particular type of player they will always be a tease to the Dallas fans. Regardless of how most feel about him I'd take him on this team in a heartbeat. He's Bonner + a million and counting. Talk about spreading the floor or TD!